COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Behavioral science- (one of the people who pushed for lockdowns)
Says her politics don't play a part in her decision making. BS!

WHO’s Susan Michie: my politics are my business
Freddie Sayers spoke to the new WHO Nudge Unit chair to discuss the politics of public health

“Communist British scientist dubbed ‘Stalin’s nanny’ who wanted face masks and social distancing FOREVER is given top job at World Health Organization,” read the Daily Mail headline. “British professor who is member of the Communist party appointed as chair of WHO advisory group,” said the Telegraph. “WHO appoints Communist Party member who said face masks should continue ‘forever’ as chair of advisory board,” said GB News. And so on.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Freddie Sayers spoke to the new WHO Nudge Unit chair to discuss the politics of public health

“Communist British scientist dubbed ‘Stalin’s nanny’ who wanted face masks and social distancing FOREVER is given top job at World Health Organization,” read the Daily Mail headline. “British professor who is member of the Communist party appointed as chair of WHO advisory group,” said the Telegraph. “WHO appoints Communist Party member who said face masks should continue ‘forever’ as chair of advisory board,” said GB News. And so on.

1658950130369.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

Speaking of "forever masks and forever social distancing"

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Something more on the subject of the sudden death of children and young adults that's been thought about for the past few days...

In the U.S., "two-a-days" are about to begin for American style football. What this means is that middle-school (junior high), high-school and college/university level athletes will begin having 2-3 hour long practices twice a day, in the mornings and the afternoons.

In much of the country, particularly in the southern states, this will be done in sweltering heat. Kids pass out and get sick from these practices even before someone injects them with toxins that are known to enlarge the heart (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and cause blood clots. Some of the big fellas would lose 20-30 lbs during an afternoon practice, to give people an idea of how strenous they are.

Given the number of young people who have already had the magic virus lethal injection, this could be a particularly deadly football season.

Hopefully this won't be the case, but it felt worth mentioning so that people can be on the lookout for such things.

What an awful world we have made and live in.

Lucy

Star
Something more on the subject of the sudden death of children and young adults that's been thought about for the past few days...

In the U.S., "two-a-days" are about to begin for American style football. What this means is that middle-school (junior high), high-school and college/university level athletes will begin having 2-3 hour long practices twice a day, in the mornings and the afternoons.

In much of the country, particularly in the southern states, this will be done in sweltering heat. Kids pass out and get sick from these practices even before someone injects them with toxins that are known to enlarge the heart (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and cause blood clots. Some of the big fellas would lose 20-30 lbs during an afternoon practice, to give people an idea of how strenous they are.

Given the number of young people who have already had the magic virus lethal injection, this could be a particularly deadly football season.

Hopefully this won't be the case, but it felt worth mentioning so that people can be on the lookout for such things.

What an awful world we have made and live in.
I have been thinking the exact same thing.

redqueen

Superstar
I found this interesting since the
words used are clinical trial

ummm that leads one to believe that tptb
wouldn't have all the results to Know
that something is safe and effective
since it's still in trial and not all data
has been collected or reviewed eh

wonder how many actually got the xav
in these upper brackets then?

Vmort

Star
HEALTHY BOYS ARE TARGETS FOR HIVITES
For murder or disabled them to stop reproduction healthy genes. This is why Russia have public sacrifices and p***philia -- Hivites killed all men in wars and boys.