Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

amaranthine

Established
On reading this, all I could think of was this....

It's a 12 year old song. What amazes me is that not one single investigative journalist has asked Coleman how he could be so accurate in his prediction.

These occiltists don't appear to have any problem seeing into the future.
That twitter post... Horrible and puts things in perspective.

The band members were probably hanging out at Godlikeproductions at the time? Gotta say, pretty shitty song though.

Awoken2

Superstar
That's a little eerie Awoken2
He really did have it figured out
well a lot seen this coming so maybe that's how
as for journalists,they haven't been actual journalists
for a long while now none of them ask the actual
questions that need to be asked
I've posted many of his interviews in the Predictive Programming thread. Not a single journalist asked him any questions about his ability to foresee such important events. Even though he openly admits to being an occultist,with the band originally being formed after a ritual, with ties to the Rothchilds no journalist has ever pursued these issues.

I don't think Jaz Coleman figured anything out. This is more like the revelation of the method. It's easy to see into the future if you're the ones writing the script.

The band members were probably hanging out at Godlikeproductions at the time? Gotta say, pretty shitty song though.
Ohhh Coleman thinks he's Godlike alright! Here is a very insightful trailer into an even more insightful, and equally disturbing documentary.

It's a 12 year old song. What amazes me is that not one single investigative journalist has asked Coleman how he could be so accurate in his prediction.

The ‘artwork’ to this album of theirs, is pretty revealing. 2010 I think this album was released.

CE89B944-40CA-4879-8305-08777D3F4D8B.jpeg

amaranthine

Established
I've posted many of his interviews in the Predictive Programming thread. Not a single journalist asked him any questions about his ability to foresee such important events. Even though he openly admits to being an occultist,with the band originally being formed after a ritual, with ties to the Rothchilds no journalist has ever pursued these issues.

I don't think Jaz Coleman figured anything out. This is more like the revelation of the method. It's easy to see into the future if you're the ones writing the script.

Ohhh Coleman thinks he's Godlike alright! Here is a very insightful trailer into an even more insightful, and equally disturbing documentary.

Oh man that trailer speaks volumes. Truly a narcissist. And if Jimmy Page is speaking good things about him it confirms him as a creep to me. Weird bunch.

PS
I had a dejavu, did we have this discussion alreaday haha?!

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar

Here we have a golden Coleman moment during an "interview" with Joy Division/New Order's Peter Hook and music journalist Andrew Perry.

Considering just 12 years ago Coleman was penning these lyrics you would have thought he would be the last person to be pushing the Convid narrative.

Develop virus market cure - exploit the panic
Contaminate by guile and stealth - a quick strum of the harp
Depopulate initiate - pharmaceutical companies
All fall down, all fall down, Codex Alimentarius

This would have a been the perfect opportunity to quiz Coleman over his prophetic lyrics from The Great Cull but instead the toothless interviewer just let's them both reminisce over the good times when they were both getting wasted on coke and alcohol.

I dread to think what went on in Hook's private "office" in the Hacienda nightclub. It must be bad if Coleman himself dare not mention what went on in there.

It's an hour long interview but the golden part starts at 32 minutes through to 37 minutes when Coleman claims he's recently recovered from a bad case of Coronavirus. Bizarre he claims that in the country he now resides, Mexico, there are now over 200,000 dead and anybody going into a Mexican hospital doesn't come out alive. He claims that hospitals are sooo dangerous he was gonna spend 20k of his own money to buy a ventilator for his house.

For a man warning the world of a developed virus just over a decade ago he's pretty tight lipped about it now isn't he? Now it's a real virus....apparently.

The guy is just an elite serving, slimy, disingenuous hypocrite.

polymoog

Superstar

0:18. drops at the vax clinic.

0:39. another.

0:23. another. sounds like thai to me.

Today’s Vaxxed and Dead from Telegram
4 min. compilation by jason boss.

17 Year Old Janssen Vaccine Victim
1:04.

polymoog

Superstar
great resource:

Thomas Senzee: longtime LGBT journalist mocks the non-vaccinated with the regurgitated “faster download speeds” trope, dies unexpectedly

not sure about the "safe" part, but the vax was definitely "effective".
good riddance.

polymoog

Superstar
Embalmer Shows What Isn’t Normal in the Vaccinated

0:53. a whole lotta clottin` goin' on.

polymoog

Superstar
Pilot’s Forced Vaccine Nightmare; Bob Snow’s Story Of Passing Out, Coding & Ventilation

1:21. his life as a pilot is finished. hes mad; wait til he finds out that hes got only a few years, at most, to live.

i want to see these people enraged at big pharma enough to crash through bill gates gates and drag him out into the streets for a public hanging.

polymoog

Superstar
The Vaccinated Are Losing Their Minds

1:58.

clif high mentioned last year that traffic accidents were spiking. dr bhakti is reitering this in this video-- the vaxxed arent thinking straight. it seems there was a large number of pedestrians killed by crossing the highway in my area this past winter.