Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Sibi

Star
Oh its COVID and not the vaccine causing myocarditis.
Article - Sudden Cardiac Death During Play: What to Know About Athletes Dying of Heart Attacks
It’s known that getting COVID-19 increases the risk of developing myocarditis. This condition can lead to heart attack as well as add inflammation to the body, which could increase any preexisting issues. Myocarditis is a leading cause of sudden cardiac death in young athletes. A 2021 observational study involving 1,597 athletes who had COVID-19 found that 37 of them (2.3%Trusted Source) had diagnosable myocarditis and possible myocarditis. A 2022 study found this rate to be higher — 4%Trusted Source — for athletes who underwent cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) testing. Knowing that COVID-19 increases the risk of myocarditis and other cardiac conditions, the American College of Cardiology recommends cardiac screening for all athletes who have cardiopulmonary symptoms before they return to play.​

SomaticBanshee

Established
She must have recently got her 4th dose. Sounds like she knocked over tons of stuff. Maybe she was shaking or acting weird because it looks like something is happening before the noise as the look on the politician’s face shows something is going on with the moderator before she falls over. Also it looks like the other politician isn’t doing anything to help her, notice how she looks over at him with a really pissed off look. Anyone know if there’s a video of the entire thing? There’s got to be a camera angle with a wide shot somewhere.

Awoken2

Superstar
Sounds like she knocked over tons of stuff.
I've closely analysed the sound and have concluded that the person fell from the rigging above the studio and landed on two fold up chairs, a wicker basket, a balsa wood train and a bag of potato chips.

.....I know....who put all that shit there?

All the msn are reporting she fainted, which means she was definitely a vacc victim.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
Wow! Hilarious but good ear. I heard smallish utensils sounded like plastic non stick spatulas and some smaller objects like pens and I definitely heard a clipboard. It’s weird they didn’t show the Indian sex pest candidate’s face (wasn’t he recently accused of sexually forcing himself on young boys? The UK has a massive pedo problem worse than the US) but the female politician really hates him. The look on her face when she briefly looks at him speaks volumes. Even if she does it for like 3 seconds or less. Maybe they didn’t cut to him because he did nothing to help which is not surprising. I really don’t think someone fell from the studio rafters but British TV studios are war zones so who knows what they cover up and who’s in the royals pockets to keep their mouths shut. The only thing they’ve got going for them is their color palette. British TV is lit way better than US TV news. Here it looks overlit to the point that my eyes hurt and can’t watch US news shows for more than 5 minutes plus the makeup adds to the eyeball pain and all the female anchors here look like they’re gonna hit the clubs after their show is over.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I've closely analysed the sound and have concluded that the person fell from the rigging above the studio and landed on two fold up chairs, a wicker basket, a balsa wood train and a bag of potato chips.

.....I know....who put all that shit there?

All the msn are reporting she fainted, which means she was definitely a vacc victim.
also weird is the last comment the moderator says before she spazzed out. “And Things are going to get a lot worse.” Really creepy.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
. It’s weird they didn’t show the Indian sex pest candidate’s face
He probably dived for cover thinking it was a security issue.

(wasn’t he recently accused of sexually forcing himself on young boys? The UK has a massive pedo problem worse than the US)
It wouldn't surprise me. To be a politician here in the UK you have to have a genuine interest in something totally illegal (messing with kids, fraud, blackmail, money laundering, insider trading)

If you're not highly compromised, you ain't getting in. More skeletons in their closet than the Addams family....every single one of them.

British TV is lit way better than US TV news
Hardly surprising, the illuminati do all our news lighting....scripts, storylines etc

I wonder if the felled host came around after her faint?

Maybe she died?....there's a lot of that unknown causes going around. Will have to try and find out.

SomaticBanshee

Established

It wouldn't surprise me. To be a politician here in the UK you have to have a genuine interest in something totally illegal (messing with kids, fraud, blackmail, money laundering, insider trading)

If you're not highly compromised, you ain't getting in. More skeletons in their closet than the Addams family....every single one of them.

Hardly surprising, the illuminati do all our news lighting....scripts, storylines etc

Maybe she died?....there's a lot of that unknown causes going around. Will have to try and find out.
yeah maybe you can find the other camera angles showing the whole studio when she collapsed. It’s got to be out there. Hopefully someone will leak it. I’ve been checking YouTube and so far no one’s posted it yet.

“The Truth Is Out There.”

SomaticBanshee

Established

Yeah the fact that they didn’t cut to the Indian sex pest dude/candidate’s face is really bugging me big time. Why wouldn’t they show him? I know it was her turn to speak but still…

Karlysymon

Superstar
Anyone see the last two seasons of the x files? Just watched them for the first time. It was insane how they got so much/predicted the pandemic in 2020 even down to a “special” kind of vaccine. Those shows were from 2016 and 2018. Kind of freaked me out. Hope they come back for more seasons.
I haven't but i do want to watch them.

The reason they were spot-on with their predictions (i've watched short clips) is because by 2016, the vaccine/pandemic aspect of the Great Reset was ready for roll out. Note that it was in January of 2017 that Fauci was talking about a "surprise outbreak" challenging the next administration aswell as the SPARS Pandemic exercise in the same year.

When you look at the 2010-2020 timeline and consider every thing that happened in the time frame, by 2016-2018--when the episodes were released, "the system" was ready.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
I haven't but i do want to watch them.

The reason they were spot-on with their predictions (i've watched short clips) is because by 2016, the vaccine/pandemic aspect of the Great Reset was ready for roll out. Note that it was in January of 2017 that Fauci was talking about a "surprise outbreak" challenging the next administration aswell as the SPARS Pandemic exercise in the same year.

When you look at the 2010-2020 timeline and consider every thing that happened in the time frame, by 2016-2018--when the episodes were released, "the system" was ready.
Yeah, Chris Carter definitely knows stuff and the only way he could reveal those things was through a fictional tv series. The really great acting also bolstered Carter’s writing. Unfortunately they didn’t bring back agent Doggett and he was great as a stand in for people who don’t believe until they discover the never ending patterns. You will enjoy those last two seasons for sure as they are a bit looser and combine humor with the true terrifying reality that we are constantly under attack to great effect.

Last edited: