Did Jesus Abolish the law by fulfilling it?

A Freeman

Superstar
You are a liar and dont care.

Regards
DL
What evidence have you that anything personally shared is a lie? Your opinion?

As we are told throughout Scriptures, those who oppose The Most High God are working for His adversary, Satan. In your particular case it's so obvious that you are seeing everything upside down and backwards that you should consider changing the name you post under to “Caustic Satanic Bishop” or something similar.

At least that would be honest, whereas your current handle is a not only a misnomer (as you have no real knowledge nor are you a true follower of Christ and Christ's God – Whom you routinely blaspheme), but an oxymoron as well. Apparently you aren't even aware that the term “bishop” was added to the Bible by Satan's ministers/followers/his church leaders so they could create that office within their satanic, corporate, organized religion.

The ONLY Solution to ALL of this world's problems is to eliminate sin/evil/crime.

And the ONLY Way to do that is to remember and return to keeping and enforcing our Creator's Law ONLY. There is nothing any of us could do to be more loving and caring to one another.

1 John 2:3-7
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old Commandment which ye had from the Beginning. The old Commandment is The Word which ye have heard from the Beginning.

1 John 3:4-14
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the Beginning (Alpha), that we should love one another.
3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And why slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto Life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death.

1 John 5:2-4
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are not grievous.
5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our Faith.

It should be self-evident just from the passages above that we are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey. If we obey God and His Law, then we are His Children. If we continue to obey Satan and his made-up worldly rules, legislation, policies, codes, etc., then we are his children. And anyone who claims differently is a LIAR.

God Bless.

Last edited:
they're ob
Like those of your ilk who posit that a genocidal prick of a god and his homophobic and misogynous religion are somehow good, absolutely you are doing Satan's work.

Those who are more moral do not.

Repent, or remain the piece of human garbage you are.

Regards
DL

A Freeman

Superstar
Like those of your ilk who posit that a genocidal prick of a god and his homophobic and misogynous religion are somehow good, absolutely you are doing Satan's work.

Regards
DL
Do you even know what the word "repent" actually means?

It means to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

How long do you think you can continue to pretend to be righteous and moral when you are in fact overtly satanic? Learn some humility and stop attacking those who are striving to point out your errors to you.

You are obviously in error, which is why you are never able to offer any citations to back up your errant, satanic beliefs.

And your comment about human garbage is actually laughable, as you, by your own admission, believe you are nothing more than human garbage, having denied your true, spiritual self.

God Bless.

Olympian

Rookie
Satan uses all sorts of trickery to mock Jesus, the holy spirit and our father in heaven. I will speak of my opinion on this topic.
The 10 commandments are only 10 out of many dozens of commandments in the first 5 books in OT. The mosaic law (law of the pharisees) was tooth for a tooth and eye for an eye, stone whoever does not comply with the 'norm', stone the 'sinners', stone the animals of 'sinners', genocide foreign nations, take their virgins, shave their heads, make blood sacrificies and offer holocausts etc etc. The 10 commandments have context. To the pharisees, love your neighbour meant love only your fellow pharisee. The 10 commandments were chosen to muddy the waters because to most folk they sound ok. Love your God, honour your parents, do not believe in idols. But they are a 'front' to the numerous other vile and barbaric laws. Jesus spoke clearly who thy neighbour is in the parable of the good Samaritan. Mosaic law allowed usury only for the 'outsiders'. Compare the laws of deuteronomy etc with the 'laws' of Talmud. They are very similar. Nothing but hatred for the gentiles, or 'Goy'. Why aren't those who deliberately refer to us in such derogatory terms thrown into prison for racism? Jesus came and ripped the mosaic law to shreds. He exposed the demons who are similar to the demons who piece by piece are poisoning our society and conspire to bring forth the 'beast' system. When he was talking about fulfilling the law he meant the law (prophesies) of the coming Son of God, not the 'other' law, the law of stoning people to death for not towing the line of the system. Jesus said 'forgive' and love your enemies. Try that for size. Which pharisaic law did that compliment? NONE. Jesus came to demolish their law. Ekplirosis = the end of something. Don't forget the bible received a lot of tampering over the centuries. However, the truth of Jesus shone and could not be destroyed. Putting the OT and NT together is like putting together black and white. They don't match. At which point in David's psalms does he speak of loving and forgiving his enemies? He keeps asking his 'lord' to intervene and destroy them.

The 'god' of OT is not our father that Jesus speaks of. He calls the pharisees as vipers, their father is Satan = Yahweh who declared rebellion against our father and sought willing fools (pharisees across the times, from then all the way to modern times, the 'synagogues' that Jesus speaks in the clues he gives about the end times) to do his dirty work. Their holocausts, their blood sacrifices and the genocide of other nations (the Talmud hates one nation in particular with mighty vengeance) were never ordered by our father in heaven. It is no coincidence that the OT is used by the satanic masons as their bible.. The OT attacks anyone who doesn't tow Satan's line as 'enemies' 'idolaters' etc which is what satanists do when they refer to us Christians.

Do you even know what the word "repent" actually means?

It means to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

How long do you think you can continue to pretend to be righteous and moral when you are in fact overtly satanic? Learn some humility and stop attacking those who are striving to point out your errors to you.

You are obviously in error, which is why you are never able to offer any citations to back up your errant, satanic beliefs.

And your comment about human garbage is actually laughable, as you, by your own admission, believe you are nothing more than human garbage, having denied your true, spiritual self.

God Bless.
Shove your satanic blessing.

I leave humility and grovelling to those like you who think you should repent to a genocidal prick of a god.

Your humility looks as described below.

**Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God, there is in that man no spirit of compromise. He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature; he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance. Believing himself to be the slave of God, he imitates his master, and of all tyrants the worst is a slave in power-Robert Green Ingersoll

Regards
DL

Jesus spoke clearly who thy neighbour is in the parable of the good Samaritan.
First.
An intelligent post. You will not be liked by the religious here. You can think.

To the quote.

Do you see Jesus as a universalist that would have a heaven and no hell, given that he said he came to heal the sick, (mentally and morally is how I read his words), and not for the well.

That is my Gnostic Christian view which is not shared by most Christians.

Regards
DL

A Freeman

Superstar
Shove your satanic blessing.

I leave humility and grovelling to those like you who think you should repent to a genocidal prick of a god.

Your humility looks as described below.

**Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God, there is in that man no spirit of compromise. He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature; he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance. Believing himself to be the slave of God, he imitates his master, and of all tyrants the worst is a slave in power-Robert Green Ingersoll

Regards
DL
Psalm 111
111:1 Praise ye the "I AM". I will praise the "I AM" with [my] whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and [in] the congregation.
111:2 The works of the "I AM" [are] great, sought out by all them that have pleasure therein.
111:3 His work [is] honourable and glorious: and His Righteousness endureth for ever.
111:4 He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered: the "I AM" [is] Gracious and full of compassion.
111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear Him: He will always be mindful of His Covenant.
111:6 He hath showed His people the power of His works, that He may give them the heritage of the heathen.
111:7 The works of His hands [are] Truth and Judgment; all His Commandments [are] sure.
111:8 They are established for ever and ever, [and are] done in truth and uprightness.
111:9 He sent redemption unto His people: He hath commanded His Covenant for ever: holy and reverend [is] His name.
111:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [His Commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 1:1-7
1:1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
1:2 To know Wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of Understanding;
1:3 To receive the instruction of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment, and Equity;
1:4 To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man Knowledge and discretion.
1:5 A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of Understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their hidden meanings.
1:7 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Knowledge: [but] fools despise Wisdom and instruction.

May God Bless you with the humility that precedes all True Wisdom.

Psalm 111
111:1 Praise ye the "I AM". I will praise the "I AM" with [my] whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and [in] the congregation.
111:2 The works of the "I AM" [are] great, sought out by all them that have pleasure therein.
111:3 His work [is] honourable and glorious: and His Righteousness endureth for ever.
111:4 He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered: the "I AM" [is] Gracious and full of compassion.
111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear Him: He will always be mindful of His Covenant.
111:6 He hath showed His people the power of His works, that He may give them the heritage of the heathen.
111:7 The works of His hands [are] Truth and Judgment; all His Commandments [are] sure.
111:8 They are established for ever and ever, [and are] done in truth and uprightness.
111:9 He sent redemption unto His people: He hath commanded His Covenant for ever: holy and reverend [is] His name.
111:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [His Commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 1:1-7
1:1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
1:2 To know Wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of Understanding;
1:3 To receive the instruction of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment, and Equity;
1:4 To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man Knowledge and discretion.
1:5 A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of Understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their hidden meanings.
1:7 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Knowledge: [but] fools despise Wisdom and instruction.

May God Bless you with the humility that precedes all True Wisdom.
Thanks for showing you cannot think and are a vile idol worshiper of Satan who dispises wisdom.

Regards
DL

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks for showing you cannot think and are a vile idol worshiper of Satan who dispises wisdom.

Regards
DL
Please provide ANY passage out of the mouth of Jesus which you feel confirms your satanic viewpoint. You can't because there aren't any.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

God Bless.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar

Regards
DL
You seem very angry.

Please provide ANY passage out of the mouth of Jesus which you feel confirms your satanic viewpoint. You can't because there aren't any.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

God Bless.
Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

You seem very angry.
I do get angry when I see what could become a moral person immorally promoting a genocidal and infanticidal god whose religion discriminates without a just cause against women and gays with their vile homophobic and misogynous preaching and ways.

All moral men will hate to see such immoral thinking people.

What emotion do you feel when you see such injustice and immorality?

Regards
DL

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
The light of the body is the Soul/spirit-Being of Light within, shining through the eye. And for the eye to be single, one needs to have overcome the ego/"self", with its self-will, and be set to do God's Will ONLY.

Matthew 6:9-10
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name (Exod. 3:14).
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Matthew 13:15-16
13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes (of your spirit), for they see: and your ears (of your spirit), for they hear (Isa. 42:18-25).

James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
And what are His Words?

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.]
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

John 10:29-30
10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.
10:30 I and [my] Father are at one.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Yes, Christ--the Immortal Spirit-Being, is the First of many spirit-Beings that Father created.

Colossians 1:14-15
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Romans 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

You do understand the difference please between Jesus, the mortal son of the virgin body of Mary, Who was definitely born here on Earth, in the town of Bethlehem, and Christ, Who is the Firstborn/First created immortal Son of God, Who is a Spirit-Being of Light Who is NOT OF THIS WORLD (John 17:5), do you not please?

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.
Children pick and choose which parts of a story they like, and then ignore the rest, which may work with fairy tales but most certainly doesn't work with the Scriptures. It's al

King of kings' Bible John 8:14 (KJV 8:23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

John 17:1-5
17:1 These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify Thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee:
17:2 As Thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give Eternal Life to as many as Thou hast given him.
17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.
17:4 I have glorified Thee on the Earth: I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do.
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit The Kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

The truth is all organized religions and superstitious worldly belief systems have a 100% failure rate according to Christ. Shouldn't we therefore stop childishly pretending that we know "the real way to salvation that Jesus taught" (while doing our own selfish will) and get to know Christ and His Father, The Most High God, exactly as we've been told IS Life Eternal?

Wouldn't that require us to keep The Law/Commandments of God that we all promised to keep?

Or do you think we can continue behaving like spoiled, rebellious children indefinitely, making the world a more sinful/evil place instead of making it better?

phipps

Star
@Olympian,

Satan uses all sorts of trickery to mock Jesus, the holy spirit and our father in heaven.
Its Satan's MO.

The 10 commandments are only 10 out of many dozens of commandments in the first 5 books in OT. The mosaic law (law of the pharisees) was tooth for a tooth and eye for an eye, stone whoever does not comply with the 'norm', stone the 'sinners', stone the animals of 'sinners', genocide foreign nations, take their virgins, shave their heads, make blood sacrificies and offer holocausts etc etc.
You don't seem to know and understand what Mosaic law is and how and why its different to the ten commandments. You've lumped them altogether but the Bible doesn't.

Both Mosaic law and the ten commandments were given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai. Both sets of instructions were called the law, but they were different in that the law of Ten Commandments defined what sin was, whereas the Mosaic/ceremonial law contained the solution to the sin problem because it pointed to Christ.

The Bible tells us that the ten commandments were written on two tablets of stone and written with the finger of God (Exodus 31:18, Exodus 32:16). In the earthly sanctuary, which was the mobile temple of the Israelites in the wilderness, and in the temple in Jerusalem, the ten commandments were kept in the most holy room/place inside the Ark of the covenant (Exodus 40:20). The Ark of the covenant was the only piece of furniture in the most holy room/place (Exodus 25:10–22) which was made of acacia wood overlaid with gold. On top of it were two angels made of solid gold. Between these two angels was the mercy seat (Exodus 25:17–22), where the presence of God dwelt. This symbolized God’s throne in heaven, which is likewise located between two angels (Psalm 80:1). This means that the ten commandments are everlasting (Luke 16:17).

Mosaic law or ceremonial law was not written by God. It was written by Moses in the book of the law. The ceremonial law was put beside the Ark of the covenant (Deuteronomy 31:24-26). Mosaic law regulated the priesthood, sacrifices, rituals, meat and drink offerings, etc, all of which foreshadowed the cross. The Bible says this law was added “till the Seed should come,” and that seed was Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19). Those laws reflected Christ's ministry and pointed forward to His sacrifice. Therefore they were temporary and ended when Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

People always misunderstand what an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth means biblically. It meant that when dealing out justice, the punishment should fit the crime. Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth helped appointed judges to impose punishments that were appropriate, being neither too harsh nor too lenient. The rule also served as a deterrent to any who would intentionally harm others or scheme to do so (Leviticus 19:18). The law of an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth is not binding on Christians any more because it was part of the Mosaic Law, which Jesus’ sacrificial death abolished. But it does provide an insight into God’s way of thinking. For example, it shows that God values justice and it also reveals his standard of justice—namely, that wrongdoers should be disciplined “to the proper degree.”

The 10 commandments have context. To the pharisees, love your neighbour meant love only your fellow pharisee. The 10 commandments were chosen to muddy the waters because to most folk they sound ok. Love your God, honour your parents, do not believe in idols. But they are a 'front' to the numerous other vile and barbaric laws.
As I've mentioned above, the ten commandments were written by God's finger on stone. The Bible says about the ten commandments: They are perfect Psalms19:7, Will stand forever Luke 16:17, they point out sin Romans 3:20, 7:7, they are spiritual Romans 7:14, "the Royal law"James 2:8, Judges all men James 2:10-12, Not grievous 1 John 5:3. The ten commandments were not chosen by people to muddy the waters. The ten commandments are the principles of God. They are not a front to "other vile and barbaric laws". The Mosaic/ceremonial law was not barbaric unless one doesn't understand it. Which you clearly don't because you think the ten commandments are part of Mosaic law which they aren't.

Jesus spoke clearly who thy neighbour is in the parable of the good Samaritan. Mosaic law allowed usury only for the 'outsiders'. Compare the laws of deuteronomy etc with the 'laws' of Talmud. They are very similar. Nothing but hatred for the gentiles, or 'Goy'.
Again as I pointed out above and its biblical too, Mosaic/ceremonial law was given to Moses by God. Nothing God does is barbaric! It all has a reason and serves a purpose. The Israelites were God's chosen people but that does not mean God wanted Gentiles to be hated. In the Old Testament we read about Gentiles who became God fearing people and were among the Israelites. God told the Israelites to allow in Gentiles who accepted Him and to show them fairness (Exodus 12:48, 49). God told the Israelites, “You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt” (Exodus 22:21). In the book of Matthew chapter one is written the Genealogy of Jesus and there are a few Gentiles in His family tree like Ruth, Tamar, Rahab.

The Israelites became a proud and arrogant people looking down on Gentiles but that was not what God wanted or told them to do.

The Talmud is not of God. It has shocking teachings that are against God's Word and do not reflect Him at all. It is a satanic book.

Why aren't those who deliberately refer to us in such derogatory terms thrown into prison for racism?
I think they should only be thrown in prison if they incite violence towards Gentiles and Christians. We cannot throw every hateful person in prison. Their beliefs and opinions are wrong but they are entitled to them as long as they don't break the law. At the end we will all have to answer to God for our choices.

Jesus came and ripped the mosaic law to shreds. He exposed the demons who are similar to the demons who piece by piece are poisoning our society and conspire to bring forth the 'beast' system.
Jesus ended the Mosaic/ceremonial law because that was what He intended it for in the first place. The Israelites needed a sacrificial system because Jesus had not yet died on the cross for our sins. Hebrews 9:22 tells us, "And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission." Sacrificing of animals was necessary to help people understand that without the shedding of Jesus’ blood, their sins could never be forgiven. The Mosaic law was not a beast system. It served a purpose and when that purpose was served, it ended. Also God would not give His people a beast system would He?

When he was talking about fulfilling the law he meant the law (prophesies) of the coming Son of God, not the 'other' law, the law of stoning people to death for not towing the line of the system. Jesus said 'forgive' and love your enemies
The law is not prophecies. Jesus was talking about the ten commandments, the eternal law. How do we know? He said so Himself. Here is scripture to prove that with Jesus' own words.

Matthew 19:16-19, "Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?” So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” He said to Him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ” Jesus repeated five of the ten commandments here. I think this is clear enough.

Try that for size. Which pharisaic law did that compliment? NONE. Jesus came to demolish their law. Ekplirosis = the end of something. Don't forget the bible received a lot of tampering over the centuries. However, the truth of Jesus shone and could not be destroyed. Putting the OT and NT together is like putting together black and white. They don't match. At which point in David's psalms does he speak of loving and forgiving his enemies? He keeps asking his 'lord' to intervene and destroy them.
I hope you now understand the difference between Mosaic/ceremonial law and the ten commandments. They are two different sets of laws. One was/is the moral law that will last eternally and the other ceremonial. They serve/served entirely different purposes. They are not the same thing as you are saying here.

You are wrong about the Old and New Testaments. They match completely. You cannot have one without the the other. They complete each other. They harmonise with each other. It is no coincidence that we have both Testaments as the complete Bible. Its all God's doing.

The 'god' of OT is not our father that Jesus speaks of. He calls the pharisees as vipers, their father is Satan = Yahweh who declared rebellion against our father and sought willing fools (pharisees across the times, from then all the way to modern times, the 'synagogues' that Jesus speaks in the clues he gives about the end times) to do his dirty work. Their holocausts, their blood sacrifices and the genocide of other nations (the Talmud hates one nation in particular with mighty vengeance) were never ordered by our father in heaven. It is no coincidence that the OT is used by the satanic masons as their bible..
The Old and New Testaments are all God's Word and are consistent with each other completely. The problem arises when people choose either one of them which makes the Bible incomplete and causes confusion, misinterpretation and misrepresentation of God.

The God of the Old and New Testaments was/is Jesus. The Bible tells us, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:1-3, 14). It was Jesus that spoke with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. It was Jesus who spoke to Moses in the burning bush. It was Jesus who gave Moses the ten commandments on Mount Sinai. We know this because the Bible says, "No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him" (John 1:18). Also Jesus said, "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form" (John 5:37). That means, the Father has not directly spoken to or been seen by any human being at any time.

It seems as though the Old Testament was harsh and vindictive but it was a very different system before Jesus' life and death. And God (Yahweh, Jesus) was always fair in His dealings with people then and now.

Yahweh is another name for God in the Bible and Satan is most definitely NOT Yahweh. He wants to be but He will never be because he is a created being.

The God of the Old Testament was Jesus so He did not declare rebellion against Himself did He? Satan rebelled against and worked with the Pharisees to distort the law of God. That is why Jesus always rebuked them. They claimed to be educated in the Bible but did not recognise the Messiah who was prophesied of in the Old Testament. They formed their own ideas of what it was they expected in the Messiah and when Jesus told them He was the Messiah, they rejected Him. They also taught many other Jews to reject Jesus too.

Is the Old Testament used in masonic halls? I didn't know that. If it is, they are twisting the Word of God for their own benefit. The devil is using them and the Old Testament to portray God in a bad light and its easy to do that when talking to people who are not well versed in the Bible.

The OT attacks anyone who doesn't tow Satan's line as 'enemies' 'idolaters' etc which is what satanists do when they refer to us Christians.
You're wrong and you've completely misunderstood the Old Testament and what's more, separated it from the New Testament. Do you know that the New Testament cannot be fully understood without the Old Testament? Jesus and the apostles quoted the Old Testament because the New Testament did not exist yet in their day. There is also end time prophecy in the Old Testament especially in the book of Daniel and prophecies about Jesus too and much much more. Do not dismiss it because you don't understand it. Study the Bible prayerfully and pray for discernment from the Holy spirit. You were right when you said, "I will speak of my opinion on this topic." It is your opinion because everything you posted is not taught in the Bible.

The Bible is clear from Genesis to Revelation, we have to be obedient to the law, and that law is the ten commandments. Jesus fulfilled the law by keeping the commandments and He is our example. Those who follow Christ and desire to be in His Kingdom are obligated to obey and uphold God’s law.

Last edited:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [
You asked, I gave, and all you do is thump back without a real comment.

Learn to communicate you piece of mental and moral garbage.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Olympian

Rookie
@Olympian,

Its Satan's MO.

You don't seem to know and understand what Mosaic law is and how and why its different to the ten commandments. You've lumped them altogether but the Bible doesn't.

Both Mosaic law and the ten commandments were given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai. Both sets of instructions were called the law, but they were different in that the law of Ten Commandments defined what sin was, whereas the Mosaic/ceremonial law contained the solution to the sin problem because it pointed to Christ.

The Bible tells us that the ten commandments were written on two tablets of stone and written with the finger of God (Exodus 31:18, Exodus 32:16). In the earthly sanctuary, which was the mobile temple of the Israelites in the wilderness, and in the temple in Jerusalem, the ten commandments were kept in the most holy room/place inside the Ark of the covenant (Exodus 40:20). The Ark of the covenant was the only piece of furniture in the most holy room/place (Exodus 25:10–22) which was made of acacia wood overlaid with gold. On top of it were two angels made of solid gold. Between these two angels was the mercy seat (Exodus 25:17–22), where the presence of God dwelt. This symbolized God’s throne in heaven, which is likewise located between two angels (Psalm 80:1). This means that the ten commandments are everlasting (Luke 16:17).

Mosaic law or ceremonial law was not written by God. It was written by Moses in the book of the law. The ceremonial law was put beside the Ark of the covenant (Deuteronomy 31:24-26). Mosaic law regulated the priesthood, sacrifices, rituals, meat and drink offerings, etc, all of which foreshadowed the cross. The Bible says this law was added “till the Seed should come,” and that seed was Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19). Those laws reflected Christ's ministry and pointed forward to His sacrifice. Therefore they were temporary and ended when Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

People always misunderstand what an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth means biblically. It meant that when dealing out justice, the punishment should fit the crime. Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth helped appointed judges to impose punishments that were appropriate, being neither too harsh nor too lenient. The rule also served as a deterrent to any who would intentionally harm others or scheme to do so (Leviticus 19:18). The law of an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth is not binding on Christians any more because it was part of the Mosaic Law, which Jesus’ sacrificial death abolished. But it does provide an insight into God’s way of thinking. For example, it shows that God values justice and it also reveals his standard of justice—namely, that wrongdoers should be disciplined “to the proper degree.”

As I've mentioned above, the ten commandments were written by God's finger on stone. The Bible says about the ten commandments: They are perfect Psalms19:7, Will stand forever Luke 16:17, they point out sin Romans 3:20, 7:7, they are spiritual Romans 7:14, "the Royal law"James 2:8, Judges all men James 2:10-12, Not grievous 1 John 5:3. The ten commandments were not chosen by people to muddy the waters. The ten commandments are the principles of God. They are not a front to "other vile and barbaric laws". The Mosaic/ceremonial law was not barbaric unless one doesn't understand it. Which you clearly don't because you think the ten commandments are part of Mosaic law which they aren't.

Again as I pointed out above and its biblical too, Mosaic/ceremonial law was given to Moses by God. Nothing God does is barbaric! It all has a reason and serves a purpose. The Israelites were God's chosen people but that does not mean God wanted Gentiles to be hated. In the Old Testament we read about Gentiles who became God fearing people and were among the Israelites. God told the Israelites to allow in Gentiles who accepted Him and to show them fairness (Exodus 12:48, 49). God told the Israelites, “You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt” (Exodus 22:21). In the book of Matthew chapter one is written the Genealogy of Jesus and there are a few Gentiles in His family tree like Ruth, Tamar, Rahab.

The Israelites became a proud and arrogant people looking down on Gentiles but that was not what God wanted or told them to do.

The Talmud is not of God. It has shocking teachings that are against God's Word and do not reflect Him at all. It is a satanic book.

I think they should only be thrown in prison if they incite violence towards Gentiles and Christians. We cannot throw every hateful person in prison. Their beliefs and opinions are wrong but they are entitled to them as long as they don't break the law. At the end we will all have to answer to God for our choices.

Jesus ended the Mosaic/ceremonial law because that was what He intended it for in the first place. The Israelites needed a sacrificial system because Jesus had not yet died on the cross for our sins. Hebrews 9:22 tells us, "And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission." Sacrificing of animals was necessary to help people understand that without the shedding of Jesus’ blood, their sins could never be forgiven. The Mosaic law was not a beast system. It served a purpose and when that purpose was served, it ended. Also God would not give His people a beast system would He?

The law is not prophecies. Jesus was talking about the ten commandments, the eternal law. How do we know? He said so Himself. Here is scripture to prove that with Jesus' own words.

Matthew 19:16-19, "Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?” So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” He said to Him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ” Jesus repeated five of the ten commandments here. I think this is clear enough.

I hope you now understand the difference between Mosaic/ceremonial law and the ten commandments. They are two different sets of laws. One was/is the moral law that will last eternally and the other ceremonial. They serve/served entirely different purposes. They are not the same thing as you are saying here.

You are wrong about the Old and New Testaments. They match completely. You cannot have one without the the other. They complete each other. They harmonise with each other. It is no coincidence that we have both Testaments as the complete Bible. Its all God's doing.

The Old and New Testaments are all God's Word and are consistent with each other completely. The problem arises when people choose either one of them which makes the Bible incomplete and causes confusion, misinterpretation and misrepresentation of God.

The God of the Old and New Testaments was/is Jesus. The Bible tells us, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:1-3, 14). It was Jesus that spoke with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. It was Jesus who spoke to Moses in the burning bush. It was Jesus who gave Moses the ten commandments on Mount Sinai. We know this because the Bible says, "No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him" (John 1:18). Also Jesus said, "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form" (John 5:37). That means, the Father has not directly spoken to or been seen by any human being at any time.

It seems as though the Old Testament was harsh and vindictive but it was a very different system before Jesus' life and death. And God (Yahweh, Jesus) was always fair in His dealings with people then and now.

Yahweh is another name for God in the Bible and Satan is most definitely NOT Yahweh. He wants to be but He will never be because he is a created being.

The God of the Old Testament was Jesus so He did not declare rebellion against Himself did He? Satan rebelled against and worked with the Pharisees to distort the law of God. That is why Jesus always rebuked them. They claimed to be educated in the Bible but did not recognise the Messiah who was prophesied of in the Old Testament. They formed their own ideas of what it was they expected in the Messiah and when Jesus told them He was the Messiah, they rejected Him. They also taught many other Jews to reject Jesus too.

Is the Old Testament used in masonic halls? I didn't know that. If it is, they are twisting the Word of God for their own benefit. The devil is using them and the Old Testament to portray God in a bad light and its easy to do that when talking to people who are no well versed in the Bible.

You're wrong and you've completely misunderstood the Old Testament and what's more, separated it from the New Testament. Do you know that the New Testament cannot be fully understood without the Old Testament? Jesus and the apostles quoted the Old Testament because the New Testament did not exist yet in their day. There is also end time prophecy in the Old Testament especially in the book of Daniel and prophecies about Jesus too and much much more. Do not dismiss it because you don't understand it. Study the Bible prayerfully and pray for discernment from the Holy spirit. You were right when you said, "I will speak of my opinion on this topic." It is your opinion because everything you posted is not taught in the Bible.

The Bible is clear from Genesis to Revelation, we have to be obedient to the law, and that law is the ten commandments. Jesus fulfilled the law by keeping the commandments and He is our example. Those who follow Christ and desire to be in His Kingdom are obligated to obey and uphold God’s law.
Thank you for the detailed reply. I would like to point you to John's gospel chapter 8, where the pharisees ask Jesus where his Father is, and Jesus replies to them: You don't know me or my Father. Because if you had known me, then you would have also known my Father...

So, if they had not known his Father, who was on the alleged mount Sinai speaking to Moses? The 'I am'.. to me translates 'I am the one here at this present time' and not the everlasting, the one that was, is and will forever be.

chapter 8, 38: I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and YOU do that which you have seen with YOUR father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now you seek to kill me, a man that has told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 You do the deeds of YOUR father. Then said they to him, We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God was your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do you not understand my words? you cannot even hear my word.
44 YOU are of YOUR father the devil, and the lusts of YOUR father you do. He WAS A MURDERER from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is NO TRUTH in him. When he spoke a lie, he spoke of his own: for he is a LIAR, and the father of lies.
45 And because I tell you the truth, you don't believe me.
47 He that is of God hears God's words: you therefore hear them not, because YOU ARE NOT OF GOD.

When the bible was put together by the establishment nearly 300 years after Christ, there was substantial perverting of scripts, by taking scripts from 'new testament' and inserting them into the 'old testament', and vice versa, taking from the OT and blending in to the NT, omitting whole passages or scripts etc.

A Freeman

Superstar
Since there seems to be so much confusion where there really shouldn't be any, please see the reply below to your earlier post:-

Satan uses all sorts of trickery to mock Jesus, the holy spirit and our father in heaven. I will speak of my opinion on this topic.
Including using every means possible to get people to disobey Father's Law, so they can join Satan in The Fire on the Last Day.

The 10 commandments are only 10 out of many dozens of commandments in the first 5 books in OT.
What are referred to as the 10 Commandments (Exod. 20:3-17, Deut. 5:7-21) are the basic, universal principles of The Law. The Law also contains the perfect system of governance, the system of justice, the perfect agricultural policy, the perfect economic policy and the perfect healthy diet.

The mosaic law (law of the pharisees) was tooth for a tooth and eye for an eye, stone whoever does not comply with the 'norm', stone the 'sinners', stone the animals of 'sinners', genocide foreign nations, take their virgins, shave their heads, make blood sacrificies and offer holocausts etc etc.
Have you actually read and studied The Law please? It doesn't sound like it from your description. The Law is perfect and just, unlike man-made legislation, rules, policies and “codes”, etc., which have made it “legal” to lie, cheat, steal, commit adultery and murder one another.

The 10 commandments have context.
No, they don't. They apply unilaterally to everyone, up to and including God Himself, without exception (Deut. 29:9-15).

To the pharisees, love your neighbour meant love only your fellow pharisee.
The pharisees didn't keep The Law (John 5:45-47, John 7:19). They followed their evil Talmud, which is prohibited under The Law (Deut. 4:2, Deut. 12:32) under penalty of death (Deut. 17:11-13) to prevent evil people from applying their unjust made-up rules.

The 10 commandments were chosen to muddy the waters because to most folk they sound ok. Love your God, honour your parents, do not believe in idols. But they are a 'front' to the numerous other vile and barbaric laws.
That's a lie that Satan has put into people's minds. The word “Satan” is Hebrew and means “the Opposer”.

1 John 5:2-3
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are NOT grievous.

Jesus spoke clearly who thy neighbour is in the parable of the good Samaritan.
Agreed. It's the human+Being living right next to us, and the one half-way across the world and everyone else in between.

Mosaic law allowed usury only for the 'outsiders'.
To be clear, Mosaic Law = The Law that God gave us = The Royal Law of Liberty = The Torah (in Hebrew) = The Law, found in the first five Books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The Law includes the perfect economic policy, which has built into it periodic debt forgiveness every 7 years (the year of release) and a once in a lifetime reset every 50 years (the jubilee – Lev. 25:8-17). The former was to keep people from being sold into debt slavery, while the latter was designed to return the ancestral lands to those who may have been required to sell them to settle their debts.

It should be self-evident that without debt relief, there will always be poverty. And as long as there is poverty, there will always be crime. The Law eliminates both the poverty and the crime that poverty causes.

Deuteronomy 15:1-4
15:1 At the end of [every] seven years thou shalt make a release.
15:2 And this [is] the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth [ought] unto his neighbour shall release [it]; he shall not exact [it] of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the "I AM"'s release.
15:3 Of a Gentile (someone who is not an Israelite) thou mayest exact [it again]: but [that] which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
15:4 TO THE END THAT THERE BE NO POOR AMONG YOU; for the "I AM" shall greatly bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee [for] an inheritance to possess it:

The reason why the Gentiles (foreigners) were not included in the year of release, is because it would allow foreign nations, who are not keeping The Law, to steal the wealth of Israel through intentional fraud. Foreigners could have simply planned to borrow shortly before the year of release, knowing they wouldn't have to pay anything back for the goods they purchased on credit, thereby stealing those goods, which is a crime.

Israel was meant to be a demonstration nation (NOT a master race), to show everyone how wonderful it is to live by Father's Law, so that when Israel's neighbors saw how she was blessed they would want that too. And they would be welcomed in with one condition: that they keep and enforce The Law (the grafting in of the Gentiles).

In that manner the nation of Israel would have grown until it filled the Earth, and everyone would have received Father's Blessings, exactly as He promised in His Law. But that didn't happen, because Israel decided to mimic its neighbors, and all of their evil, unjust ways, instead of living by and enforcing Father's Law only.

And that's exactly why we are all suffering under the oppression, injustice, poverty, crime and the constant threat of war today. All because we haven't kept The Law that Father gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

Compare the laws of deuteronomy etc with the 'laws' of Talmud. They are very similar.
No, they're not. And you may not realize it, but in making that statement, you are actually calling Christ a liar, which is extremely foolish.

The word Talmud is Hebrew and means “the traditions of the fathers/elders”. And this is what Christ had to say through the mouth of Jesus:

Matthew 15:1-3
15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers (scribes) and politicians (pharisees), which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders (the Talmud)? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God (The Law) by your Tradition (the Talmud)?

Nothing but hatred for the gentiles, or 'Goy'. Why aren't those who deliberately refer to us in such derogatory terms thrown into prison for racism?
The counterfeit Jews should be lawfully executed for their crimes. But the same people who follow the Talmud own and control the banking institutions, governments, and their government mouthpiece propaganda machine: the mainstream media.

Jesus came and ripped the mosaic law to shreds.
He did no such thing. In fact, He did the exact opposite, very clearly telling everyone that He did NOT come to destroy The Law (Mosaic Law), that The Law will NEVER go away, and that anyone who teaches otherwise will be considered to be the lowest of the low in God's Eyes (Matt. 5:17-20). So again, it is Satan (the Opposer) who has put this evil thought into your mind, as you are saying the exact opposite of what Jesus actually said and taught.

It was the Talmud, and the evil leaders of the organized religion that promoted it (Talmudic Judaism) that Jesus admonished. And they eventually had Jesus crucified for threatening their lucrative, evil business/organized religion.

He exposed the demons who are similar to the demons who piece by piece are poisoning our society and conspire to bring forth the 'beast' system.
Agreed. They are the same counterfeit Jews – most of which are neither Israelites nor even Semitic – who are running the world for their master, Satan.

When he was talking about fulfilling the law he meant the law (prophesies) of the coming Son of God, not the 'other' law, the law of stoning people to death for not towing the line of the system.
No, Jesus was specifically speaking of both, because the two are inseparable.

If someone actually reads and studies The Law, they will find that not only does it contain the Commandments, Statutes and Judgments, but also numerous prophecies about Christ, particularly about His Second Coming.

Jesus said 'forgive' and love your enemies. Try that for size. Which pharisaic law did that compliment? NONE. Jesus came to demolish their law. Ekplirosis = the end of something. Don't forget the bible received a lot of tampering over the centuries. However, the truth of Jesus shone and could not be destroyed. Putting the OT and NT together is like putting together black and white. They don't match. At which point in David's psalms does he speak of loving and forgiving his enemies? He keeps asking his 'lord' to intervene and destroy them.
You seem to be very confused, possibly because you haven't read and studied, or at the very least you don't understand The Law. Did you miss this statement by Jesus please?

John 5:42-47
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

These words alone prove your mistaken beliefs to be in error.

The 'god' of OT is not our father that Jesus speaks of.
Why then would Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, tell us His Father sent all of the Prophets before Him, which were beaten and some murdered for telling the truth? Why then would Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, say Moses wrote of me?

Why then would Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, say that His God is The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel (Matt. 22:32)?

He calls the pharisees as vipers, their father is Satan = Yahweh who declared rebellion against our father and sought willing fools (pharisees across the times, from then all the way to modern times, the 'synagogues' that Jesus speaks in the clues he gives about the end times) to do his dirty work.
The politicians/pharisees were and still are vipers, and Satan was and still is their father, just as Satan is the father of anyone who isn't keeping The Law that God gave us, via Moses in Sinai.

You are confusing YHWH (the “I AM”) with Satan. Is this out of ignorance please or is it intentional?

The rebellion you speak of was a coup attempt led by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil AGAINST YHWH, as explained in great detail in throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and in the Quran (Isa. 14:12-17, Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9, Sura 7:11-17, Sura 17:61-65 – see also Sura 15:26-43).

That rebellion has continued to the present day, in every single synagogue, church, mosque, temple, etc., all of which belong to Satan, the temporary prince of this world, who is held here against his will by Father (YHWH, the “I AM”).

Their holocausts, their blood sacrifices and the genocide of other nations (the Talmud hates one nation in particular with mighty vengeance) were never ordered by our father in heaven. It is no coincidence that the OT is used by the satanic masons as their bible..
Again, you are confusing the Talmud with The Law, when the two are mutually exclusive. You are likewise confusing our Father in heaven (YHWH, the “I AM”) with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis WHO WAS CAST TO THE EARTH after his coup attempt and is currently being held against his will, being used by Father (the “I AM”) to test us, to see if we sincerely wish to change sides or if we are still listening to that liar (Satan). And with regard to freemasonry, at the higher levels they openly admit that the “architect of the universe” they refer to in their rites and rituals is LUCIFER/SATAN and NOT the Bible. So you're apparently confused about that too.

The OT attacks anyone who doesn't tow Satan's line as 'enemies' 'idolaters' etc which is what satanists do when they refer to us Christians.
Who told you that? And who told Eve in the Garden of Eden that she didn't need to obey God and if she ate from the tree of the knowledge of good AND evil, she would become a god?

SAME ANSWER: Satan.

If anyone actually reads and studies The Law, and the Gospel—and understands them—they would be terrified to sow the confusion you're attempting to do.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him (Father, the “I AM”) which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Even Christ's, Who WILL magnify The Law and make it honourable again (Isa. 42:21) and RULE with a rod of iron (Psalm 2:9, Rev. 2:27) has made it crystal clear He will not tolerate this insanity indefinitely.

Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Thank you for the detailed reply. I would like to point you to John's gospel chapter 8, where the pharisees ask Jesus where his Father is, and Jesus replies to them: You don't know me or my Father. Because if you had known me, then you would have also known my Father...

So, if they had not known his Father, who was on the alleged mount Sinai speaking to Moses? The 'I am'.. to me translates 'I am the one here at this present time' and not the everlasting, the one that was, is and will forever be.

chapter 8, 38: I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and YOU do that which you have seen with YOUR father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now you seek to kill me, a man that has told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 You do the deeds of YOUR father. Then said they to him, We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God was your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do you not understand my words? you cannot even hear my word.
44 YOU are of YOUR father the devil, and the lusts of YOUR father you do. He WAS A MURDERER from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is NO TRUTH in him. When he spoke a lie, he spoke of his own: for he is a LIAR, and the father of lies.
45 And because I tell you the truth, you don't believe me.
47 He that is of God hears God's words: you therefore hear them not, because YOU ARE NOT OF GOD.

When the bible was put together by the establishment nearly 300 years after Christ, there was substantial perverting of scripts, by taking scripts from 'new testament' and inserting them into the 'old testament', and vice versa, taking from the OT and blending in to the NT, omitting whole passages or scripts etc.

I don't know if you read everything I posted in my reply to you (I know it was long but it had to be to explain Mosaic law), in it I posted that Jesus is the God of the Old Testament. He said no one had ever heard or seen God the Father which is true because Jesus never lies (John 5:37). So Jesus was the one who spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai. It is Jesus who gave Moses the ten commandments. The Father does not deal directly with human beings.

The Bible talks about the Godhead (Some call it the Trinity although that word is not used in the Bible) which involves the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are all God. They are not created beings. They are distinct individuals with different roles who agree on every point and are united in their mission of saving and sustaining their creatures. The Bible says, “For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.” (1 John 5:7). This confuses a lot of people because how can they be one when they are three distinct individuals? The Bible uses one sometimes not as a numerical quantity but to mean unity. As in, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24). “One flesh” here does not mean that a married couple melt into one human after their wedding, but rather they are to be united into one family. Also Jesus prayed that the apostles would be one, saying, “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one” (John 17:22-23).

So Jesus meant if you know Him, you know the Father because they are completely united in everything they do. If we don't know Him, we don't know the Father also.

There are some mistakes in the Bible more so in some versions than others but the core message is still there. Even with the worst versions of the Bible, people can still get to know and love God. God has protected His Word and remember that there is the Holy spirit who guides people into truth if they submit themselves to God. The Bible as I told you with both Testaments completely harmonises with itself and there are no contradictions unless one does not understand it. Can any of us ever understand everything in the Bible? No. After we become Christians we spend a lifetime studying God's Word, getting to know Him through His Word but as human beings we never really understand any subject fully. We only ever scratch the surface in understanding it but some understand it more than others depending on the light they have, how much they submit to Christ and the Holy spirit guiding them.

But not understanding doesn't mean we conclude that which sections of it were perverted because we don't agree with some parts of it. The Bible itself says:

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16).

“Prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit” (2 Peter 1:21).

“The Scripture cannot be broken” (John 10:35).

The Bible claims to be inspired, written by men who were guided by the Holy Spirit. It says its messages cannot be broken or proved untrue. Jesus who is God, quoted from Scripture as the authority for everything He was teaching all the time and when He was tempted by Satan, He used scripture. He also said the Bible is truth (John 17:17). The Bible has lasted this long and will last forever because God has protected it and will do forever.

If you want to read more about the incredible Bible here is a link.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
26037941-66C3-421B-A0A4-22BE2286C72C.jpeg

Romans 8

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6For to be carnally minded isdeath; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind isenmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

phipps

Star
Faith and Obedience.

There is a false belief that is held by many Christians today that faith has nothing to do with obedience. They think that if they have faith they have no need to be obedient to certain commands of God. Such a belief is directly opposed to the plain teaching of the Word of God.

One of the great outstanding figures in Biblical history as an example of faith is Abraham. His faith was an obedient faith. Paul wrote in the book of Hebrews: "By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going" (Hebrews 11: 8). The call was to leave his home and land; but he obeyed. Had he disobeyed he would never have become "the father of the faithful," "the friend of God." In the story of Abraham's great trial, when he was called to sacrifice his beloved son, Isaac, we have another instance of his obedient faith. The wonderful promise given to Abraham, "In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed,” was given, the Lord told him, "because you have obeyed My voice.” See Genesis 22:2, 18. The reason why so many of the children of Israel failed to enjoy the blessings promised to Abraham's seed was, we are told, "because of disobedience" (Hebrews 4: 6).