Disney Exposed

DarntheDarner

Established
waaaaaaaay back in the old cartoons it was disgusting! Look at how awful this is

if you don’t want to watch it, Mickey uses his private part to put holes into cheese. This is like the 1930’s???
Oh my.
Right from the get go this shows us
Disney was never for the people,
especially for the children.
The cheese and private parts thing
will haunt me.
That is purely disgusting.
The whole company were meant to be
groomers and mind controllers
from the beginning!
Wicked Mickey indeed.

BananaLaser

Veteran
For those of you that don’t know, the plot behind the movie Monster House is basically about a possessed house that a group of three kids are trying to put down, to prevent the house from eating the people that come near it. The dead wife (Constance) of the man who lives in the house, possesses the house. However the dead can’t possess, so realistically it had to have been a demon pretending to be her actually possessing the house. So there is a cryptic occult reference in the film, regarding the house actually being possessed by a demon pretending to be Constance.

1693622302443.png

Aazaad

Established
Oh I heard this kinda of weird theme in western media where the younger kids are smarter than the adults. Perhaps bashing the wiser people since young people tend to have to look up to them
It's an age old trope and there's at least some truth to it, I've seen kids, especially pre-school age, some even with mental disorders, that act smarter than their brain-washed and/or routinised parents. The thing is that in this media, said kids are often past school age, if not teenagers, which is when the dumbing down begins.

redqueen

Superstar
I heard that there are some real bones (at least) displayed in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. Does anyone know who’s bones they are, and why they would use them as a part of the ride?
supposedly there was but they got changed out later
on,I highly doubt that as if Your willing to use real bones
of someone Ya wouldn't have a problem lying and We
Know that dizknee are an evil corporation that are liars
and much much worse

there is supposedly bodies buried on the grounds which
have caused a haunting for a lot of the areas in the place