Does anyone know what happened to the "Seemingly Innocent Cartoons" thread?

I know what one you mean. Maybe the thread was created by someone who has been banned? I wonder if it was created by a member named BeemBow, and that person has been banned within the last few months so maybe their whole thread went with them..it's sad, cause that needs to come back!

e-Enoch

Superstar
I know what one you mean. Maybe the thread was created by someone who has been banned? I wonder if it was created by a member named BeemBow, and that person has been banned within the last few months so maybe their whole thread went with them..it's sad, cause that needs to come back!
Yes, BeemBow created that thread...I really wonder what happened to him...or why he was banned? All the threads he created also got deleted...

redqueen

Superstar
Ya can always do like We did for the
save the Children thread
that unfortunately made by BeemBow
suffered the same fate

use the wayback to try to restart as much of
the thread as Ya can

I think the cartoon thread is another Good thread
to have that shows parents they have to be vigilant
in what they expose their Children to

really it's sad when someone gets banned that
a thread they created but that so many contributed
too goes with them

I'm wondering if there isn't a better way to ban/remove
the member without losing the information that they
might've started but has become a main thread used
by many members/even guests

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ya can always do like We did for the
save the Children thread
that unfortunately made by BeemBow
suffered the same fate

use the wayback to try to restart as much of
the thread as Ya can

I think the cartoon thread is another Good thread
to have that shows parents they have to be vigilant
in what they expose their Children to

really it's sad when someone gets banned that
a thread they created but that so many contributed
too goes with them

I'm wondering if there isn't a better way to ban/remove
the member without losing the information that they
might've started but has become a main thread used
by many members/even guests
Yes, that thread on the cartoons is also important like the "save the children" thread.

I think beem reappeared under a couple different names but unfortunately was even angrier and calling people names. Perhaps he was a victim of the poisonous vaccines because I have read they make people angry. Too bad because he made a lot of contributions. Let's face facts though we deal with a lot of bizarre and unpleasant topics here and the possibility of losing your mind is always lurking if not careful.

Last edited:
He made lots of posts that were informative and made sense until he told an extremely hostile and abusive troll "i'm happy you're here" and started upvoting all the troll's posts just because of petty drama. He completely stopped making sense at that point. His siding with someone like that made no sense to me. Is the troll an alt account of his? Could be, but i don't know for sure.

That said, i didn't report him. I think how this forum deletes all the posts once someone is banned is the biggest issue it has. So much lost information.

Flarepath

Star
Speaking of bans, I was recently banned from the Icke Social forum because I posted saying that much of what Icke says about the Dark Powers is backed up by the bible, and I posted this verse as an example-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Eph 6:12).
Next thing I know I've been banned for quoting the bible, you couldn't make it up..:D

I also drew another recent ban from the Christian Chat forum for saying Jesus was the Son of God and not God himself, and quoted these words of his to prove it-
“Why do you call me good?..No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
"Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
"I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
"I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28)

Here's the ban message I got- "Banned for anti-trinitarian heresy"
What can I expect next, a visit from the Inquisition?..:D

Daze

Superstar
I think how this forum deletes all the posts once someone is banned is the biggest issue it has. So much lost information.
VC deleted the entire forums during the pizza gate scandal. Talk about "lost information". Don't think what you find here today can be found tomorrow. We are here at VC's whim.

That aside these forums seem to have bugs. Some users get banned and completely disappear. Other users get banned and leave everything behind.
This thread, which currently has over 6k posts was made by a banned user.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Speaking of bans, I was recently banned from the Icke Social forum because I posted saying that much of what Icke says about the Dark Powers is backed up by the bible, and I posted this verse as an example-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Eph 6:12).
Next thing I know I've been banned for quoting the bible, you couldn't make it up..:D

I also drew another recent ban from the Christian Chat forum for saying Jesus was the Son of God and not God himself, and quoted these words of his to prove it-
“Why do you call me good?..No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
"Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
"I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
"I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28)

Here's the ban message I got- "Banned for anti-trinitarian heresy"
What can I expect next, a visit from the Inquisition?..:D

I know that youtube channel. Only one person would source it.

Where have you been Tidal? I thought you got the vax and it did you in.

Flarepath

Star
[Re Icke Social forum] -I know that youtube channel. Only one person would source it.
Where have you been Tidal? I thought you got the vax and it did you in.

Nah, I'm talking about the Icke Social forum, not youtube.
(Incidentally I'm going to contact Icke himself to tell him how the useless mods at his forum are getting his forum a bad name)..;)
As for Covid, I haven't been vaxed and don't intend to be because I just shrug germs and viruses off..:)

Daze

Superstar
Nah, I'm talking about the Icke Social forum, not youtube.
(Incidentally I'm going to contact Icke himself to tell him how the useless mods at his forum are getting his forum a bad name)..;)
As for Covid, I haven't been vaxed and don't intend to be because I just shrug germs and viruses off..:)

I remember you were hard core on masking.

tidmas.jpg

So when your last post was about you being sick, i figured you got the clot shot.

Flarepath

Star
Most of us only masked up so shops would allow us in..:)
Incidentally I went down with covid in its very early days before shots were available, so after recovering I might now be immune and don't need or want any shots..:cool:

VC deleted the entire forums during the pizza gate scandal. Talk about "lost information". Don't think what you find here today can be found tomorrow. We are here at VC's whim.

That aside these forums seem to have bugs. Some users get banned and completely disappear. Other users get banned and leave everything behind.
This thread, which currently has over 6k posts was made by a banned user.
Is that what people keep talking about the old forum?

I've been backing up my threads on wayback machine just in case i eventually upset the wrong person too much... some of the links don't work but the bulk of the info is preserved. Perhaps it would be a good idea to back up as many threads as possible.

Daze

Superstar
Is that what people keep talking about the old forum?

I've been backing up my threads on wayback machine just in case i eventually upset the wrong person too much... some of the links don't work but the bulk of the info is preserved. Perhaps it would be a good idea to back up as many threads as possible.
I imagine. There have been several iterations. The one hosted by Hex for example.

I've only been here for about 7 years but there are people who have been here for over a decade. They would know better then me.

I do know VC deleted the last boards because he didn't want the threads about pizza gate to damage his reputation as the media was busy painting it as "crazy conspiracy theory".

I told VC to remove me from his subscriptions in late 2017. Because i was aggravated when he deleted the entire boards without notice.
Going by the date on the attached screenshot, the old boards were deleted around June / July 2017.

Attachments

Flarepath

Star
Yeah, Christian forums (in general) go hard on the moderation.
If i knew of a Christian forum which allowed the kind of topics discussed here to be discussed freely i would be there in an instant lol

Yeah, bad admins and mods are ruining many potentially good forums, I think they must have seen ads like this one and decided to give it a go because they're perfectly suited.. :D -

moderator.jpg