Does anyone know what happened to the "Seemingly Innocent Cartoons" thread?

Daze

Superstar
So if you get banned, your thread(s) get taken away with you? How are threads able to get deleted outside of that circumstance?
There are threads here by banned people.

This is one of them. Lisa got the ax 2 or 3 years ago.

redqueen

Superstar
the thread deletion is by choice
when banning someone Ya can choose to delete
everything about them or just ban them/user id
and leave the threads/posts intact

outside of banning
I Believe Ya can ask for a thread Ya created to be
deleted or if that thread just derails into a mess instead
of staying on the topic of discussion it was made for
could possibly lead to a deletion as well

BananaLaser

Veteran
There are threads here by banned people.

This is one of them. Lisa got the ax 2 or 3 years ago.

What happened to Lisa? I noticed she had a whopping 20k posts on here.

Daze

Superstar
What happened to Lisa? I noticed she had a whopping 20k posts on here.
Towards the end she and another user were constantly reporting each other. VC ax'd them both.

Lisafer is not missed. The old bat was a troll. Old and out to spread misery does not equal a likable person.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Towards the end she and another user were constantly reporting each other. VC ax'd them both.

Lisafer is not missed. The old bat was a troll. Old and out to spread misery does not equal a likable person.
She was a user, before I became a user on here. In what ways was she a troll?

Flarepath

Star
Lisa seemed to completely lose her marbles towards the end, for example somebody said that in an apocalypse with 99% of humans wiped out and the starving survivors running wild in the cities, the survivors best bet would be to hightail it to the countryside and set up a farming community based around a big deserted country house, but Lisa started squawking- "You can't take somebody's house"
We tried explaining to her that the owners had died, but we couldn't get through to her, and she spammed up the thread by repeating over and over- "You can't do that".
She was making a laughing stock of herself, so I dunno if she was banned or skulked off humiliated..:)

BananaLaser

Veteran
Lisa seemed to completely lose her marbles towards the end, for example somebody said that in an apocalypse with 99% of humans wiped out and the starving survivors running wild in the cities, the survivors best bet would be to hightail it to the countryside and set up a farming community based around a big deserted country house, but Lisa started squawking- "You can't take somebody's house"
We tried explaining to her that the owners had died, but we couldn't get through to her, and she spammed up the thread by repeating over and over- "You can't do that".
She was making a laughing stock of herself, so I dunno if she was banned or skulked off humiliated..:)
Oh, you were around when Lisa was here?