Does God Suffer?

Haich

Superstar
Whenever Islam is being discussed, he's there like a panting dog on heat ready to spew hate and project his ignorance onto the board

Either engage in a logically sound and clear discussion, with cohesive arguments or refrain from polluting the religious threads with your nonsensical musings.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
can I be a muslim without accepting muhammad as the last and final prophet?
I'm going to say NO.. you cannot.

can I be a muslim without accepting jesus as a prophet?

can I be a muslim without accepting moses as a prophet?

can I be a muslim without accepting abraham as a prophet?

can I be a muslim without accepting noah as a prophet?

can I be a muslim without accepting all the prophets that came between the above mentioned as prophets?

can I be a muslim by accepting only one or a chosen few as prophets?

Trenton

Veteran
Genesis 6:6

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Lisa

Superstar
I have kept silent for a long time, I have kept still and restrained Myself. Now like a woman in labor, I will groan, I will both grasp and pant. Isaiah 42:14

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks but you would not let Me. Matthew 23:37

When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying “If you had known in this day, even you, the things which made for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes.
For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.
Luke 19:41-44 NASB

Seems to me that God does suffer...

SpektaCoolAir

Established

I'm not a bro.

lol
i don't know if you are or not - it's just the net though - people pretend to be anything here - right?

but you got the message anyways - don't be so technical - woman!

I thought it was your fan-base
i don't know about that - but since you pointed it out - does it bother you?

(someone's a little oversensitive, hm? *I should probably add that it was not my intent to offend.-- it wasn't.)
we had that one already - did we?

don't read too much into things - it's just the net though!