Doja Cat's new album

But whatever she is doing, its working. People are talking about her, in favour or against her. Her song "paint the town red" is trending and people are making tiktoks that though that don't like her but her song slaps. I mean what else these people need?

BananaLaser

Veteran
But whatever she is doing, its working. People are talking about her, in favour or against her. Her song "paint the town red" is trending and people are making tiktoks that though that don't like her but her song slaps. I mean what else these people need?
Yeah that's unfortunate, but considering all the controversy surrounding her lately, I doubt that very many tickets will be sold for her upcoming arena tour.

minnie82

Superstar
The funny thing about Doja Cat is that she’s gotten frustrated with her fans for claiming that she’s apart of a satanic cult, when it couldn’t be more obvious that she’s clearly apart of one.
Yes she trying to sabotage her career or something.

Jesus loves you

Established
I think at this point in time, they don’t care as long as they follow those demons’ diabolical agenda of eliminating the human race through sexual perversion (I.e. gays/lesbians), etc.
Each artist has an diff agenda from other artists. Watch her actions through promotions, etc and we’ll all know what her agenda is.

If you happen to look at her lyrics, there could possibly be something in there that can give off a clue as to whatagenda it could be and it could be that they’re trying to initiate the fans going into being interested in demons. Just watch and see.

Jesus loves you

Established
Speaking of Doja Cat, I’m still watching Erica Mukisa’s testimony part 13 -Stealing of Destinies”, Erica mentioned that Doja Cat has a cat spirit within her, meaning she has a demon cat that controls her.
During one of the interview, instead of answering questions, Doja Cat just “meowed”.
And Doja Cat can turn into a cat if she’s operating under a cat spirit that comes from the demon. Not joking.

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
The reason why I said the way I said it was because spiritually, when someone dabbled into witchcraft deeply, demons would possess them and the demon can manifest themselves in to the physical realm. That’s why Doja Cat can turn into a cat!

Just like Beyoncé’s demon called “Sasha Fierce”, Doja Cat’s demon is called “”Doja Cat”, if you get what I’m trying to say here.

And if they have a snake or leopard spirit/demon, they can turn into both a leopard/snake.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
this picture say it all, that's from her Vmas performance :

View attachment 91329

now and then, looks at the eyes now, they looks soulless:

View attachment 91330
exactly
most have had surgery or something
and people are just talking about her, because she was a normal, extremely cute/relatable funny teenager, that started to make sort of sexy mainstream appropriate pop music videos like any fan loving "Pop Star"

and then all of sudden, she changed to trap/hip hop, openly engage in a word war with her own fans admitting every moment that she hates them, and claims to even hate her previous cute music. Like what artists says that about their own music? she's openly "destroying" her entire image, everything that "made" her, and is now all about being inhumane, void of morals, now she is bald , full of recent satanic/skull tattoos, death & demonic costumes/themes in all her new MV. the vma was actually tame, no "wow" moments, the office outfit didn't even fit the music or anything anywhere

all the new album videos have been anti-doja cat , anti-everything that made her cute/popular and ofc ppl are going to be talking about that, since she's the only artists being anti-artist (as the mainstream west culture defines "artist")

minnie82

Superstar
exactly
most have had surgery or something
and people are just talking about her, because she was a normal, extremely cute/relatable funny teenager, that started to make sort of sexy mainstream appropriate pop music videos like any fan loving "Pop Star"

and then all of sudden, she changed to trap/hip hop, openly engage in a word war with her own fans admitting every moment that she hates them, and claims to even hate her previous cute music. Like what artists says that about their own music? she's openly "destroying" her entire image, everything that "made" her, and is now all about being inhumane, void of morals, now she is bald , full of recent satanic/skull tattoos, death & demonic costumes/themes in all her new MV. the vma was actually tame, no "wow" moments, the office outfit didn't even fit the music or anything anywhere

all the new album videos have been anti-doja cat , anti-everything that made her cute/popular and ofc ppl are going to be talking about that, since she's the only artists being anti-artist (as the mainstream west culture defines "artist")
yes but even back then the video and the song for Say so was kinda sexual, now she became worse..

yes but even back then the video and the song for Say so was kinda sexual, now she became worse..
I have to agree with this. She seemed to be sexual for majority of her career. That's never a good thing. The fact that most starlets are forced into this image is absolutely wrong. And the fact that they become satanic, too, is just absolutely nuts.

There she said it:

"It's cold
I mean really cold
But my blood is warm
Blood is warm
What's inside of me but skull and bones?
Ask the Lord
There's a price for yours
Price for yours
What's inside of me now but my soul?

The only thing that I sold was a record
The only thing I folded under was pressure

Can I say, I digress?
You the aggressor
Now y'all say, y'all impressed
I'm the successor

I don't need no intervention or one ya lectures

What's so hard to believe, what is the message?
Talented and I'm driven like you ain't ever seen

And that's why God blessed me you should respect Him

You need to mind your business, Helga Pataki
'Cause I'ma do something devilish if you "@" me
I might hit Woo for the kudu and get a back piece
You too high off that booboo to unpack me

When I arrive on set there ain't no holy water
But when I grind my set make sure to throw me waters
I'ma make it through twenty-seven, y'all superstitious
I'ma say jinx on my twenty-eighth when you owe me sodas

It's cold
I mean really cold
But my blood is warm
My blood is warm
Ask the Lord
Price for yours
What's inside of me now but my soul?

Yeah
Y'all been pushin' Satan this and Satan that

My fans is yellin', "'Least she rich," you need that pact
Lookin' like I got some things you hate I have

And trust me baby, God don't play with hate like that

So you gon' be real upset when he pick Cat
To be the one up on them charts all over the map
And you could keep on tellin' yourself it's all in my tats
And you could keep on addin' the numbers and doin' the math

I see y'all prepping for Doomsday

But that ain't San Andreas fault
And this ain't a movie
But I know y'all been livin' life like this is a school play
How red is them rubies?
You chokin', it's too late
I turn 'em to blue face, I run on a full tank
Can't nobody move me

Bitches cryin' with full face
That's animal cruelty
And I don't need to say it to 'em
I'ma let the paper talk, gotta elevate the bar
The worlds losin' faith 'cause it's cold

It's cold
I mean really cold
But my blood is warm
Blood is warm
Ask the Lord
Price for yours

What's inside of me now but my soul?"

Truthteller

Veteran
Doja Cat getting progressively more satanic and crazy, she will probably have a more severe meltdown soon. Paint the town red with its satanic message was impossible to escape and was really pushed on the younger kids all over the world, even though many saw right through it from the start. The song was/is everywhere, and people were jumping on the bandwagon like sheep. The industry elite decide what songs will trend and be pushed down people’s throats, they don’t care about the backlash anymore. Their agenda is very clear.