Doja Cat's new album

clammertoe

Established
I've never heard any of this person's "music" and were it not for this forum I wouldn't even know who or what is a "Doja Cat". I'm fairly certain that is not its real name. Is there some sort of significance to that?

BananaLaser

Veteran
I've never heard any of this person's "music" and were it not for this forum I wouldn't even know who or what is a "Doja Cat". I'm fairly certain that is not its real name. Is there some sort of significance to that?
Her stage name being "Doja Cat" could perhaps be a cryptic reference to her tie in with beta kitten programming.

L3M4

Star
Doja Cat getting progressively more satanic and crazy, she will probably have a more severe meltdown soon. Paint the town red with its satanic message was impossible to escape and was really pushed on the younger kids all over the world, even though many saw right through it from the start. The song was/is everywhere, and people were jumping on the bandwagon like sheep. The industry elite decide what songs will trend and be pushed down people’s throats, they don’t care about the backlash anymore. Their agenda is very clear.
idk if shes satanic
this is another case of a controlled individual
the industry team of executives producers are the ones pushing this garbage
the music label has a team for wardrobe, set decoration, co-writers, etc
the artists are rushed and mostly dont have a say on what is made and then after footage editing a lot is added without their consent
how many times have u heard a celebrity say they get told to pose with certain hands gesture & they have no clue what they’re doing

also Doja just got asked about the satanic stuff listen to her answer to these exact type of allegations
go to minute 10:33

BananaLaser

Veteran
idk if shes satanic
this is another case of a controlled individual
the industry team of executives producers are the ones pushing this garbage
the music label has a team for wardrobe, set decoration, co-writers, etc
the artists are rushed and mostly dont have a say on what is made and then after footage editing a lot is added without their consent
how many times have u heard a celebrity say they get told to pose with certain hands gesture & they have no clue what they’re doing

also Doja just got asked about the satanic stuff listen to her answer to these exact type of allegations
go to minute 10:33
How long did you have the pfp of the Brazilian photographer? :)