ENDGAME: Will the real “Great Reset” turn out to be the ultimate Hegelian Dialectic

Awoken2

Superstar
I can't see Klaus Schwab being too happy when he finds out the great reset was God's big plan all along. Tut.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I can't see Klaus Schwab being too happy when he finds out the great reset was God's big plan all along. Tut.
I guessed that misunderstanding might be implicit in the title! I think the reset that may come will be bigger than Schwab anticipated!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Exciting times eh Red?. We just don't know what catastrophic event is coming next.

Is it the Aliens?....the rapture?.....asteroids?....BTS breaking up?
I like you @Awoken2 because you remind me of myself a few years ago. I once said something similar to (what seemed to me at that time) an over-zealous Christian!! I don’t mean to sound at all condescending - so much of what we come to think is based on who we give an ear to, and who we cut off. One of the things that interests me a lot is why people work this way.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
so much of what we come to think is based on who we give an ear to, and who we cut off. One of the things that interests me a lot is why people work this way.
I think people work that way because generally we no longer have the freedom of choosing who we lend our ears to. When the people are cut off from reality and led into fantasy their belief system gets damaged. When people are censored from truth and fed lies daily their judgement gets affected.

People have been affected in a very detrimental way. This is all I'm thinking of at the current time.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think people work that way because generally we no longer have the freedom of choosing who we lend our ears to. When the people are cut off from reality and led into fantasy their belief system gets damaged. When people are censored from truth and fed lies daily their judgement gets affected.

People have been affected in a very detrimental way. This is all I'm thinking of at the current time.
At the risk of over-quoting a great writer…

“In the modern world, people will believe almost anything if it is dressed up in the name of science.” — C.S. Lewis

Journeyman

Established
I think the 'elites' which are on view at present are destined to fall. Klaus Schwaub, Bill Gates etc. My worry is that the 'good guys' who come riding to the rescue are ultimately simply the right hand of the puppet master, who has sacrificed the rather obvious creeps on the left hand in order to clean house, make some radical changes and use the disruption as a way of bringing in a system that suit it better.

I think the 'elites' which are on view at present are destined to fall. Klaus Schwaub, Bill Gates etc. My worry is that the 'good guys' who come riding to the rescue are ultimately simply the right hand of the puppet master, who has sacrificed the rather obvious creeps on the left hand in order to clean house, make some radical changes and use the disruption as a way of bringing in a system that suit it better.
Hunger games ending comes to mind

So here's the interesting thing. When God says about birth pangs but then says the end is not yet. And then I heard two words on visions of rapture at a time when everything went back to some normality no masks and close proximity. If the rapture happens unexpectedly. People given in marriage etc.

I've been entertaining the thought of covid being an intermission a trial run then normality proceeds for a while with the rapture triggering us into something worse than covid.

A guy I watch recently said he had a vision of the world being pretty normal close proximity and no masks. The timeline we are on could be many years.

Who knows.

Thoughts?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A guy I watch recently said he had a vision of the world being pretty normal close proximity and no masks. The timeline we are on could be many years.

Who knows.

Thoughts?
I don’t think we will figure it out in advance, but I do think there will be little doubt for those with their eyes open after the event. Those who are deceived will be those who want to be.

I like this quote:-

“I suppose there are two views about everything,” said Mark. “Eh? Two views? There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there’s never more than one.” That Hideous Strength. - C. S. Lewis

I saw this on Facebook a day or two ago…

6BE731BC-85B7-41F0-B87D-0E5ACF3134AC.jpeg

Lucy

Star
I think that is exactly what's going to happen..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think that is exactly what's going to happen..
I am old enough to remember when overtly Satanic rock bands were rife. In the minds of offended Christians, these were the ones to beware of. As they faded and pop and dance became the mainstream, people seemed oblivious to the luciferian messages that were sold in sugar coated songs. A magician waves a wand and pulls of a dramatic show that grabs the attention, while a moments slight of hand pulls off the trick.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I hadn’t heard this song before, but I came across it today and I like the lyrics.

Last edited: