Flat Earth Info

polymoog

Superstar
so if its flat, what happens when you get to the edge, (serious question, i asked my co-workers too about that, they laughed )
flat earthers will say (rightly) that no one is allowed to go beyond the ice wall as per the treaties in the late 50s through the 60s, signed by most of the nations of the world. its off-limits to anything and everything. boat tours and science expeditions stay towards the coast and never penetrate the interior.
there is speculation that beyond the ice wall is more land and water. i recall a podcast discussing this... someone in the 19th century passed through one of the gates of ice in a ship and visited a land called the iron republic, inhabited by humans who developed different technology. check it out-- the story is VERY detailed, which makes you wonder.
there was another story of norweigans who passed through. i bought a reprint of the book (ill have to to look for it). in it, the sailors noted how the oceans grew warmer as they made their way through. some died on the voyage back, and the son of the captain penned the story.

1650501143917.png

polymoog

Superstar
Everything you know about shapes in space is just a big fairy tale inspired by little blurry lights seen through a binocular from earth. Explain to me how they came up with incredibly detailed data on 'size', 'soil/gas structure', 'inner layers' from a blurred light.
we should all agree that:

- NASA lies about everything
- no one ever went to the moon
- there is no one on the phony fake space station
- there is not ONE photo of the earth from orbit (all are artist recreations or CGI)

1650501968430.png

Why do you reply to me?
when you keep posting in the thread, this gives right of reply.

Explain to me how the moon landing being a hoax validates flat earth. I seem to remember your last post being something about a straw man?

Why do you reply to me? Honestly, flat earth encourages brain rot so i don't like to debate it. If you can't look up and see the sun and moon are spheres, go ahead and get a telescope to verify for yourself.. and come to the logical conclusion that Allah made ALL planets spheres then idk what to say.
I'm not flat earther. I don't have a claim about the shape of the earth. I replied to the image you shared. You have compared the "square" earth with the spherical planets. Judging from what you shared, you are sure of the "solar system"? Explain how you know the shape of the planets outside of NASA's fascinating photoshops. How do you know about "solar system", "galaxies", "distances between celestial bodies", "sizes"? Other than unconditional belief in NASA?

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
flat earthers will say (rightly) that no one is allowed to go beyond the ice wall as per the treaties in the late 50s through the 60s, signed by most of the nations of the world. its off-limits to anything and everything. boat tours and science expeditions stay towards the coast and never penetrate the interior.
there is speculation that beyond the ice wall is more land and water. i recall a podcast discussing this... someone in the 19th century passed through one of the gates of ice in a ship and visited a land called the iron republic, inhabited by humans who developed different technology. check it out-- the story is VERY detailed, which makes you wonder.
there was another story of norweigans who passed through. i bought a reprint of the book (ill have to to look for it). in it, the sailors noted how the oceans grew warmer as they made their way through. some died on the voyage back, and the son of the captain penned the story.

View attachment 73466
cool, thank you, i thought if it was flat, maybe was some type of energy field , or a torus type thing or an energy worm hole flip type deal

Lil axe

Veteran
You run into the ice wall apparently.

Years ago Max Igan mentioned he was on a plane and saw no ice wall. This "truther" often mocked flat earthers only to come out about a year or two ago saying the earth is flat. Then quickly recanted due to the backlash he got from his audience. I dropped him around this time but he still has a large audience today. Max is a well known name amongst truther circles along with others like David Icke.

Some say Max is co-Intel but i think he's an MK candidate. He's mentioned multiple times of receiving "downloads".

Clearly the powers that be want "truthers" to all be flat earthers and they do this by giving us carefully selected leaders like Max. The reason for this is obvious, because it is discrediting. Once you say we live on a plate everything else you bring to the table is tarnished.

Personally i still think flat earth is worthy of mockery.
View attachment 73416
thank you daze

polymoog

Superstar
cool, thank you, i thought if it was flat, maybe was some type of energy field , or a torus type thing or an energy worm hole flip type deal
two things id like to add:

1. michael tsarion, far before flat earth was a thing, claimed that there is an energy/forcefield that surrounds our planet which prevents the elite from leaving. this was erected millenia ago by those pursuing the nephilim through the galaxy (longer story). he says that this force field is also the van allen radiation belt. the elite bloodline want off this planet and have been searching for a way to get through since the times of john dee.
2. most flat earthers believe there is a physical (or energetic) barrier high in the sky, encapsulating the planet. this is why, they claim, that the air and water and all of the contents of the planet do not simply fly off into the vacuum of space. their prime example is a how a container is needed to hold water or gas; otherwise, it simply flows out. some have examples of things hitting the firmament above, and some have chips of blue rock material they claim is part of this barrier.

flat earth theory does not reject the hollow earth theories, as no one seems to know the depth of the flat earth disk. i think the furthest mankind has excavated into the earth is 7.5 miles, which is nothing.

Daze

Superstar
I'm not flat earther. I don't have a claim about the shape of the earth. I replied to the image you shared. You have compared the "square" earth with the spherical planets. Judging from what you shared, you are sure of the "solar system"? Explain how you know the shape of the planets outside of NASA's fascinating photoshops. How do you know about "solar system", "galaxies", "distances between celestial bodies", "sizes"? Other than unconditional belief in NASA?
Oh really? Figured you was but seems you just like to play devils advocate.

As i told ya i don't really need to do more then to look up. We have telescopes and don't need NASA. However the Quran does describe the Earth as being egg shaped by using the word duha.

Surely you have to give some credit as modern day science says the universe is expanding, which agrees with the final testament? How does the secular world know this? I think we can agree they didn't take it from the Quran. There are alot of reasons really, such as the ancients telling time by using sun dials and this is not possible on the flat earth model.

As I've said multiple times in multiple threads, i don't like to debate flat earth, but this doesn't mean i won't mock it. Because its up there with nanobots being sprayed from planes and reptilians in the white house. If you want an actual debate then I'll just source scientists in the field of astrology like Dave.

redqueen

Superstar
The real actual truth is we will
never know as we will need to be off
this plane of existence and by then
non of us will care,all this crap will be
forgotten

All we know is tptb have been lying and hiding
things from us for so many decades maybe even
millenniums who knows I don't

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."
Source Unknown

redqueen

Superstar
Not sure if part1 is here but posting
part2 as I have seen it deleted a few times now
So watch it while ya can
We Know everything tptb push at Us
is lies or twisted/manipulated truths
Always keep an open Mind/Heart

Ask for Guidance to See the Truth
Ask for Guidance to Hear the Truth
wording matters and it's the words
created by liars so listen closely
Always Ask for Guidance in Your
Mind/Heart and Soul to recognize the Truth

I love the 102 yr old lady she is amazing
I just started myself only 20 mins in
so hope y'all enjoy

If We do not have pt1 here I will try to post later

redqueen

Superstar
This is impossible with the science
We are given and I have seen the sun
look like it's in the clouds only to get told
no it's just the brightness making it look
like it is,it's an optical illusion
this has the negative so ya can See for
yourself it's in the clouds

We need to question all We have been taught
We Know tptb lie about everything
ask questions,ya cannot Know the Answers
without asking the questions

Edit
Added local moon video

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Again this is IMPOSSIBLE
according to what We have been taught
and the science right yet Ya can clearly See
it's within the clouds

redqueen

Superstar
it's a bit strange don't Ya think
that tptb do all this testing on
the flat stationary non rotating earth model
why would they if We are on a spinning
constantly moving ball earth
wouldn't their tests reflect that
things that make Ya go hmmmmm

redqueen

Superstar
Ya know it's extremely easy
to dismiss someone's belief
Im sure We can all agree that for
70yrs just about anyone mentioning
the word UFO despite their status or
profession got dismiss and treated
horribly some even took their own lives
because of that treatment only to have tptb
decide to tell Us that Ya know what they were
telling the truth and there is ufos

We are on about how many years of being
told were on a globe and We See Peoples
receiving the same treatment as those who
came forward talking about ufos regardless
of their status or profession
Now I doubt tptb are gonna tell Us anytime
soon that the FEs were correct and We are not
on a ball however

My lil one asked me what the point of lying
would be and I said simple to make Us believe
for one We are capable of leaving this World to go
to another once We destroy this one to the point of
no return,2-they make a lot of money off this globe
and space exploration but the main reason I believe
is so when cern/tptb/w/e bring their demons/dimensional being
or show themselves in True form they can claim they are aliens
from another planet when in reality they are the same evils that
have always inhabited this World along side Us whether seen or unseen

Mine Know though I'm new to my way
of thinking now so I make sure to say always
I don't know the answers only those perpetuating
the lies would Know why they are doing so

I Know a lot here cannot wrap their heads
around this one either,I would just implore
Y'all to consider that this could easily be another
lie tptb told Us for w/e their reasons money,control power
as they do get all of that from this lie and We Know they do
like to lie
also don't forget We do NOT have actual proofs
besides NASA and tptb telling Us and showing Us
cartoons/artists rendered pictures to prove so

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'll start by saying I haven't given much thought or attention as to whether the earth is round or flat or somewhere in between. I came across this vid and thought it was worthwhile posting. If this triggers some people then don't watch it.

The creator of the video makes the argument that for the final card to be played, that being the alien card, that the concept of a spherical earth and space travel/outer space are critical elements in this massive psy-op/deception that has yet to play out.
42 mins.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
The gist of a few arguments here seems to be: "Government and global entities lie and deceive, therefore the earth is flat.". That's really more of a simplistic reaction, and not a convincing argument. Just saying.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
I think I posted this on forum somewhere
tptb need Us to believe that space is real,
that Us traveling/relocating in space is real,
ufos/aliens are real and tptb have now admitted
that they are,all so they can anchor that belief of all
the above in Us so when they use the project blue We
will put Our belief in w/e they are doing which will help
them to manifest what they want in Our World

what they call aliens/ufos are actually evil snomed/evil entities/creations
w/e name Ya wanna put to them,it's all the evil We have been
warned against in Our guide/bible and that We speak on here everyday

all so when they bring/do w/e,it will be brought in as Our saviours that will
bring Us Love/Unity and make Our World a beautiful place for all or it will be
what tptb want and always show Us in their medias something evil that comes
to conquer/enslave Us all and make Our World a unimaginable nightmare

I think it will depend on how many of Us are awake by then if too many
it will be conquering/enslavement if barely any opposition/awake
it will be as a saviour/Love/Unity,We will have to wait and See

cyt456

Established
I'll start by saying I haven't given much thought or attention as to whether the earth is round or flat or somewhere in between. I came across this vid and thought it was worthwhile posting. If this triggers some people then don't watch it.

The creator of the video makes the argument that for the final card to be played, that being the alien card, that the concept of a spherical earth and space travel/outer space are critical elements in this massive psy-op/deception that has yet to play out.
42 mins.
my theory is when Jesus comes back, our government will say it’s an alien invasion. Thus the war of armageddon.

polymoog

Superstar
The gist of a few arguments here seems to be: "Government and global entities lie and deceive, therefore the earth is flat.". That's really more of a simplistic reaction, and not a convincing argument. Just saying
i agree-- although the government lies about everything, it is not a reason to jump on board the flat earth theory, nor is the UN flag proof of a FE. however, redqueen has posted several videos explaining why the earth might not be a globe. no one is taking up the FE argument on this thread so her videos are the best starting point for the defense.

the one experiment where a laser beam is shot from miles away on to a target with no discernable change in height/elevation (it should be 8" per mile squared) gives me pause.
i also have not been given a proper explanation why planes do not need to compensate for the curvature of the earth. that is to say, why airplanes do not need to continually turn down the nose of the plane to compensate for the curvature.
military personnel have said that they have never needed to compensate for the earths curvature for any long range projectiles.
[in a long forgotten podcast, sophia smallstorm pointed out an unexplained discrepancy with the number of hours of daylight past the winter solstice. i think in a later interview (with sage of quay or david weiss) this discrepancy is solved with the flat earth theory (she claims to lean toward the FE theory, last time i listened/watched one of her videos, and she is absolutely not one to jump into something without digging through research).]

with that said, water tends to stick to itself via hydrogen bonds, and physics shows that it will want to form a sphere, like it does in a drop of water as it is suspended in water. spherical- shaped planets should make sense, so this could only mean that *if* the flat earth theory is correct, we must be living on a flat/somewhat concave disk of a surface, with a depth of at least 7.5 miles of earth/rock.
whether this surface of ours is artificially created or not is simply speculation.

free2018

Star

View attachment 73466
I love the Yah bit. Yah as in Yahuah or Yahawah. Interesting stuff.