Hunter Biden

He's a literal crackhead, and when he forgot his laptop at the repair shop he had taken it to there were lots of compromising images and videos found on it (unsure if underage or adult). Mostly him smoking crack and being naked with random different women, but there were rumors of p3do stuff too.

This was back around 2.5 years ago when the election was happening, so the msm pretended the laptop didnt exist, and if i remember correctly the fbi refused to investigate. Since then i think msm acknowledges the laptop but still no investigation as far as i remember.

I'd heard about the arrests for the trafficking of that poor child but had no idea there was a hunter biden connection!

JFO2

Established
He's a literal crackhead, and when he forgot his laptop at the repair shop he had taken it to there were lots of compromising images and videos found on it (unsure if underage or adult). Mostly him smoking crack and being naked with random different women, but there were rumors of p3do stuff too.

This was back around 2.5 years ago when the election was happening, so the msm pretended the laptop didnt exist, and if i remember correctly the fbi refused to investigate. Since then i think msm acknowledges the laptop but still no investigation as far as i remember.

I'd heard about the arrests for the trafficking of that poor child but had no idea there was a hunter biden connection!
You’ve not seen the pictures of Hunter with naked children in compromising positions, then?

Probably best to keep it that way.

JFO2

Established
Ok maybe there's another thread but I have to ask as someone from the UK. What is going on?

So he's got a tattoo of a place where many adults and children go missing or something. Plus the laptop?! I'm new to the hunter thing and I'm trying to wrap my head around it all

Good question, although it won’t be long before the thread is derailed quicker than a train from Ohio, with doubtful insinuations about the child sex allegations, and efforts to steer it towards his crack smoking and dodgy business dealings.

You’ve not seen the pictures of Hunter with naked children in compromising positions, then?

Probably best to keep it that way.
No, just hints about it and someone posted a link on a different forum i used to lurk on, but i didn't want to risk clicking it and finding the f b i at my door accusing me of accessing child p0rn.

It is probably best to keep it that way, but i don't doubt it, his dad's a p*do, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree

JFO2

Established
It's sort of hinted at over here in the UK
Are you being serious? 1000’s and 1000’s of people would now know about the true nature of this degenerate freak’s perverted sick and depraved documented activities, through multiple telegram channels, a lot of them UK originated.

Are you being serious? 1000’s and 1000’s of people would now know about the true nature of this degenerate freak’s perverted sick and depraved documented activities, through multiple telegram channels, a lot of them UK originated.
not everyone is interested or knows whats going on with everything. Why get angry. People can ask questions if they dont know something

JFO2

Established
not everyone is interested or knows whats going on with everything. Why get angry. People can ask questions if they dont know something
I think I was expressing my surprise that you weren’t aware of how sick and perverted this guy is, living in the same country that I do. I’m not sure how you got that I was being angry?

It seems that you’re glossing over the fact that this guy is a peodoohile.

JFO2

Established
I think I was expressing my surprise that you weren’t aware of how sick and perverted this guy is, living in the same country that I do. I’m not sure how you got that I was being angry?

It seems that you’re glossing over the fact that this guy is a peodoohile.
Also, it’s absolutely fascinating to note how many ‘users’ on these forums, are willing to give Hunter the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the documented degenerate activities (having not seen the images themselves - of course!). You have to question this, because the default assumption would be that pretty much all truthers hate everything the Biden family stand for, so human nature would press them to stand on the side of the ‘witnesses’ that have unfortunately seen the evidence. Yet, for some strange reason, people keep sticking up for him and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Very very strange.

redqueen

Superstar
@JFO2
I'm amazed at the same fact
that We're so awake here(Truth sites period) to the lies,hidden Truths etc...
that these evil things do in Our World
yet We can still be divided and blinded by these designed divides these things
design for Us and some even fall back into that system thinking programming

it's sad really when it's one enemy We should all be united against

We have to quit Seeing them as being like Us(human)they are NOT even though
they wear the mask of human they're ancient evils in some cases,Soul sellers,others
that are evil just to be evil and then there's the wannabes in the club do w/e they
gotta to get on the fringes

hb tryna be the newest kardtrasian by sharing his(puke face here)
I'm wondering if he is stupid enough to share anything he had on his laptop with the
underage Children

redqueen

Superstar
I don't care about anything else but the pedofile things
retrieved from the laptop
the rest is still chargeable offences but the fact he's a pedo
is bigger to me than fraud,crack etc...

why wasn't there any footage of him dropping the laptop off
to the repair shop
I would think they would have cameras most places do now
a days

how anyone can believe this isn't his laptop after he's taken
ownership of it is a little mentally damaged at this point I think
than again he does keep denying it's his at the same time of
saying he's embarrassed by what's been found on his laptop
so I guess I understand the confusion for those still sleeping

one solution for the sickness
#pp
#punishpedos
#pedopurge

redqueen

Superstar
tptb gonna do whatever needs doing to keep this buried specially
since it's another election year
I Hope these evils get exposed for every single evil thing they do in
the shadows

how are Ya going to be fined for not disclosing Your confidential
informants?thats the whole point of it being confidential
most wouldn't come forward if it means that they can still be named
and punished for speaking
maybe that's the whole point eh make it so Peoples Seethis and decide
it's better to keep their mouth shut

Daze

Superstar
Are you Hunter's lawyer?
She makes a good point. Where is the sense in getting mad at someone for asking questions? Does someone have something to hide?

If people had all the information available, no one would vote to begin with. Of course, the Biden family is corrupt. But you'd be surprised how many are ignorant of Trumps ties to Epstein. Interesting how a nation of 350,000,000 people has 2 pedophiles to choose from.

It is by design because the potus doesn't actually run anything. Notice, Trump never did drain the swamp or jail Clinton because he never had the power to do so. He would have surely paid with his life had he done either.

The only people who are allowed in DC are those who can be controlled. Biden can't walk or read a teleprompter. Yet people still believe he's making crucial decisions.

There is no future for this country, we can only go down because the system itself is broken and filled with corruption.

truth_will_out

Established
She makes a good point. Where is the sense in getting mad at someone for asking questions? Does someone have something to hide?

If people had all the information available, no one would vote to begin with. Of course, the Biden family is corrupt. But you'd be surprised how many are ignorant of Trumps ties to Epstein. Interesting how a nation of 350,000,000 people has 2 pedophiles to choose from.

It is by design because the potus doesn't actually run anything. Notice, Trump never did drain the swamp or jail Clinton because he never had the power to do so. He would have surely paid with his life had he done either.

The only people who are allowed in DC are those who can be controlled. Biden can't walk or read a teleprompter. Yet people still believe he's making crucial decisions.

There is no future for this country, we can only go down because the system itself is broken and filled with corruption.
Err, isn't it more getting mad that questions aren't being asked? All too often the focus is on Hunter's business activities.

Daze

Superstar
Err, isn't it more getting mad that questions aren't being asked? All too often the focus is on Hunter's business activities.
I'm sure people are asking questions about a lot of things. They just aren't highlighted in the media, but intentionally buried.

There's not alot you can ask Biden today anyway. The guy is a potato.

Awoken2

Superstar
Interesting how a nation of 350,000,000 people has 2 pedophiles to choose from
Yeah but they're pedo's with very very good standing.

You just know you're living in clown world when your asked to pick between one clown with 81 years behind him and another clown with 91 charges in front of him.

And people STILL buy into this.

Stop the clown bus now....I wanna get off.

Daze

Superstar
"Let me whisper a secret"
"You're one sexy kid"
"Oh, you're recording"

Edit: I just realized this thread is about Hunter, my bad. I searched for a Biden thread is all.

Last edited: