Ideologies, Philosophies, Rhetoric, Thoughts, and Academia: Shaping Societies & Civilizations

"James Cameron compares submersible tragedy to Titanic sinking: 'I'm struck by the similarity of the Titanic disaster'"

Posting here to not make whole new thread, im not quite sure yet if it's a conspiracy or a coincidence...

Anyway, it appears the ceo of the sub was married to a descendant of a couple who died in the original titanic shipwreck.

And apparently the great grandfather was a co founder/owner of Macy's dept store. I think i saw in a video once that there was some symbolism regarding macys but i dont remember what the video was called.

Also, the navy apparently knew right away that the sub had imploded, but didn't bother to tell anyone and let them keep assuming they might still be alive?

Anyone have any thoughts on this story? Conspiracy or coincidence?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
These disasters, I believe, have deep spiritual meanings... the Titanic is an abyss that "continues to engulf" even the souls of those who are passionately "on board" in their hearts and minds...
Luke 13:4-5 - King James Version

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 - King James Version

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Luke 13:4-5 - King James Version

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 - King James Version

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Another version (NIV) of the Scriptures you quoted:

Luke 13:4-5 New International Version (NIV)

Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

New International Version

3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not
escape.

Everybody needs to get right with God Almighty through The Lord Jesus Christ...

...Even those "Christians" who feel that they are "better" than the others... Just like the legalistic religious leaders in Paul's times...who think "holier than thou..."They "weaponize" the Scriptures to "criticise" others who don't belong to their little group...

But God Almighty through the Lord Jesus Christ extends His grace...even to the "prodigal son who did not leave His house..." whose heart is full of resentment, anger, and "judgmental" attitude instead of love and compassion...But The Father is full of grace, mercy, and forgiveness... Praise Be To God, To The Lord Jesus Christ...full of Grace and Truth...

clambot

Veteran
Anyone have any thoughts on this story?
As far as why anyone who knew early on that the sub had been lost but kept the news to themselves: they kept the cards close to their chests because they might benefit from not disclosing the news until forced. They might benefit politically, or monetarily, or financially, or militarily. Conversely, they might suffer some harm from letting the cat out of the bag too soon. How might they benefit? or suffer harm?

I'll let your imagination ponder that. I tire quickly from such games. That's why I avoid the "news" for the most part, unless I have some interest in a story.

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on "What are military reasons of some sort for $2, Alex", even if those reasons were only perceived. With a side bet on financial reasons, and political reasons, and ... oh, wait, financial / monetary reasons can be lumped together. Aw hell, let's just say, "for reasons" .....

Its a big club, and we ain't in it.

According to this paywalled article from a conservative source that i managed to screenshot quickly before the paywall activated, the reason this story was allowed to dominate the news cycle was as a distraction from the hunter biden story.

Could be.
Screenshot_20230625-152253.jpg

I do find it suspicious that none of the conservative sources have mentioned the connection of the ceo's wife to the titanic passengers, bu that's what msm is focusing on.

I think there are layers upon layers of deception. Distracting from the biden story is just one layer.

clambot

Veteran
The only nit that I would pick in that story is the assumption that "BIDEN ALLOWED" the story to distract. He might have been DIRECTED to allow the news to languish, he might have been told to keep his mouth shut or else, and he went along for "reasons" ... but Biden doesn't ALLOW or DISALLOW jack squat. His strings are pulled from above. He's just a puppet.

e-Enoch

Superstar
According to this paywalled article from a conservative source that i managed to screenshot quickly before the paywall activated, the reason this story was allowed to dominate the news cycle was as a distraction from the hunter biden story.

Could be.
View attachment 88519

I do find it suspicious that none of the conservative sources have mentioned the connection of the ceo's wife to the titanic passengers, bu that's what msm is focusing on.

I think there are layers upon layers of deception. Distracting from the biden story is just one layer.
I agree...the extent of "cover up" they've been doing for the "hunter biden" case is enormous...since 2020...

How its tied to Macy?
The great grandfather of the oceangate's ceo's (who was on the sub) wife died on the titanic and he was a co-owner and founder of macy's. The news stories i read actually didn't mentiom that detail (kimd of odd they omitted it, in my opinion) but i found it on his wiki.

I wish i could remember the allegations the video i watched made about macy's better. It probably had to do with the red star but i don't remember the details unfortunately.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The Weaponization of Psychology..."

"...Investigative journalist James Corbett has investigated how psychology is being weaponized to target dissidents. In this episode he explains the absurdity of the old diagnoses of anarchia, which was too much love for freedom, and drapetomania, which was the mental illness of slaves running away from their masters. Over the last three years, we have seen a medical doctor being diagnosed and force medicated for corona insanity. This was because of his resistance to the government narrative in Switzerland. We have also seen an increased willingness to pathologize conspiracy theorists, and to label people as domestic terrorists for using their right to share their opinions. Even though the methods used against us are ugly, and the majority just go along uncritically, James Corbett shows examples of how modeling disobedience can dramatically turn the situation around."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"How Stoics deal with jerks, narcissists, and other difficult people..."