Jackson Wang

minnie82

Superstar
he looks so sad and miserable in these pictures, but i guess it's the price of selling your soul :

Jesus loves you

Established
he looks so sad and miserable in these pictures, but i guess it's the price of selling your soul :

I think maybe he think he can’t get out. A lot of people who sold their souls are being deceived they can’t get out. There’s still hope as long as they’re alive. Jesus is the only way to get out.

minnie82

Superstar
I think maybe he think he can’t get out. A lot of people who sold their souls are being deceived they can’t get out. There’s still hope as long as they’re alive. Jesus is the only way to get out.
Like i always said if they repent they would be dead ,once you broke the oath,you're finished..

Jesus loves you

Established
Like i always said if they repent they would be dead ,once you broke the oath,you're finished..
Yes, I know. They’re only dead if God/Jesus allows them to. If Jesus doesn’t, it doesn’t matter how much the elite tried to kill them, they won’t be able to.

There’s power in Jesus if you don’t know Him. Jesus is over and above the devil. The devil can’t do anything without His approval.

Short testimony:
A mafia man who had encountered Jesus quit his mafia job. The mafia people tried to bomb his house twice, but every time they tried to hit the control button to bomb his house, they couldn’t.

They took the bomb out on an open field (which they twice tried to bomb his house) and tried to “test” it to see why his house didn’t bomb, twice the bomb bombed the field, but the bomb didn’t bomb his house.

Why did that happen? That’s because Jesus protected him.
That same man went and converted all of the mafia people and they all became Christians.

Real lives are being changed by Jesus because He’s God.

minnie82

Superstar
I wonder if he's related to Bruce Lee in some way, since they both from Hong Kong, I said that because many celebrities are secretly related, he also have a song titled Bruce Lee, don't know maybe it just a coincidence..

I wonder if he's related to Bruce Lee in some way, since they both from Hong Kong, I said that because many celebrities are secretly related, he also have a song titled Bruce Lee, don't know maybe it just a coincidence..
i think they are all related in some way or other, im sus of most celebs even if i still like the odd few.

yes that could be possible .. also Bruce Lee wasn't poor, he was from rich family family and half german from what i heard ..
exactly none of them are hardly ever poor really its just fabrication to make them seem relatab

what would the coincidences be if some celebs arent their original nationality?! i mean can anyone clarify that if idols can lie about their ages whats to say other celebs arent lying about their ages or nationalities?

minnie82

Superstar
Wow. I didn’t know this. Maybe he had Bruce Lee demon inside him. You know, like “Magic Man”? Dual personality.
yes his alter ego looks a mix of the Joker and Brandon Lee character in the movie The crow , we all know that Brandon was killed that wasn't an accident ..

minnie82

Superstar
exactly none of them are hardly ever poor really its just fabrication to make them seem relatab

what would the coincidences be if some celebs arent their original nationality?! i mean can anyone clarify that if idols can lie about their ages whats to say other celebs arent lying about their ages or nationalities?
don't know but Wang doesn't looks fully asian, he looks kinda mixed .. maybe it just my impression

don't know but Wang doesn't looks fully asian, he looks kinda mixed .. maybe it just my impression
ikr, i thought itzy lia was foreign and with her being fluent english kinda stood out to me a bit more. ah well we wont ever know the truth maybe we just arent meant to know if u know what i mean.