King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

Why do you keep making things up please? Is it because you're intentionally being deceitful, or is it because you are ignorant of The Law?

The Law that God gave us is in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. The Koran (Quran) refers its readers to the very same Law, numerous times, specifying that The Law that God gave us is the SOLE Criterion for right and wrong.

So, under God's Law, what is the penalty for theft? And how does that differ from man-made rules in this particular case?
So you believe all traffic laws are invalid, if I box your car in so you can’t leave I should be charged with theft. What about if I park in the middle of the road sideways so no one can get by? Is that theft too or is it just an invalid law, anyone should be able to do that and it’s just the evil government stopping us.

Maldarker

Star
Yes Christ-Jesus said exactly that, i.e. that MANY would come in His Name and deceive MANY, and that is exactly what "Christianity" has done, with its MILLIONS of FAKE priests, pastors, preachers, etc., who have deceived BILLIONS of so-called Christians, to prevent them from seeking and finding the REAL Christ among all of these FAKE Teachers.

Where did Christ Himself tell us to search for Him? IN THE SCRIPTURES, because they testify of Him and tell us exactly where He will be and what He will be doing during His Second Coming,

Unfortunately, "Christians" don't believe Christ nor heed His Words, nor even seek Him. Instead they seem to be content to make every effort to crucify Him, just as the "Jews" physically did to Jesus 2000 years ago.
Sounds like a wheres waldo game.

A Freeman

Superstar
Total strawman argument and red herring. I’m going to quote these again because it’s interesting watching a cult member lie to themselves about what they say.
Do you even know what a strawman argument or a red herring are please? A strawman argument is when someone makes up something that their opponent didn't say, so they can easily knock it down (as if it was made of straw). A red herring is an attempt to divert the conversation elsewhere. Neither of these logical fallacies were personally used to answer any of your questions.

However, both of them apply to what YOU are actually doing, by attempting to take the verses below out of context and insert your own mistaken beliefs (eisegesis), to divert people's attention from what Matthew 24 is actually about: the signs of Christ's Second Coming. Here is how that chapter begins:

Matthew 24:1-5 KJV (with the words in Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, shown in blue)
24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be THE SIGN OF THY COMING, and of the end of the world?
24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no MAN deceive you.
24:5 For MANY [NOT one, or a few] shall come in my name [Christ], saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive MANY [NOT one, or a few]

If we follow your backwards "logic", which is actually totally illogical, then we would need to ignore the context of the verse you've cited, pretend that there will be no Second Coming of Christ, pretend that His Disciples didn't really ask about Christ about what shall be the sign of His Second Coming, and pretend that the Disciples didn't specifically ask about a time period that was right BEFORE the end of the world.

If, instead we apply actual logic, and believe exactly what is written, then it should become crystal clear that the Disciples were asking Christ what the state of the world would be like, right before the end, so they would know what conditions to expect when looking for Him during that same period of time, right before Judgment Day.

When Christ is seen coming in the "Clouds" with the heavenly host and great glory, the Reaping will begin to gather everyone to the Valley of Megiddo, where everyone is due to be judged. At that moment, exactly as it says later in Matthew 24 (v. 30-31) and again in Rev. 1:7, all of the tribes and kindred of the earth will see Christ and mourn and wail, knowing that this world (the present age) is coming to an end and that Judgment Day is upon us. So when Christ is seen coming in the "Clouds" it will be AFTER all of the other signs (prophecies) concerning His Second Coming have been fulfilled.

There would be no reason for the Disciples to ask for the sign of Christ's Second Coming, if all He's going to do is show up in the "Clouds" and commence Judgment Day. There are obviously great signs and wonders about to happen, including the physical feet of the body Christ is currently using (JAH) standing upon the Mount of Olives, when a giant earthquake splits Jerusalem in half, allowing living waters from the Mediterranean to flow into the Dead Sea. Again, right before Judgment Day.

Zechariah 14:1-8
14:1 Behold, The Day of the "I AM" cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses plundered, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then shall the "I AM" go forth, and fight against those nations, like when He fought in the day of battle (Revelation 12:7).
14:4 And his feet shall stand in that Day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the East, and the Mt. of Olives shall split in half towards the East and towards the West, and there shall be an enormous valley; and half of the Mount of Olives shall move towards the North, and half of it towards the South.
14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of My mountains; when he shall touch the valley of the mountain at the place he separated: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the "I AM" my God shall come, [and] all the holy ones with Him.
14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the light shall not be clear, [nor] dark:
14:7 But it shall be one Day which shall be known to the "I AM", not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light.
14:8 And it shall be in that Day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea: in Summer and in Winter shall it be.

Summer = the 1000 year reign of Christ AFTER Judgment Day, filled with Light, growth and maturity
Winter = the 6000 years of misrule under Satan, where everything withers and dies

To even further expose your irrational, unbelieving viewpoint, in the hope you have a genuine desire to seek The Light and correct it, there is only one man on Earth today that calls himself "Christ's substitute" and has a complete anti-Christ army (MANY) deployed in his service to deceive MANY (over a billion "Christians"): The POPE. "Vicarius Fillii Dei" (substitute for the Son of God).

This is the same pope who literally and blasphemously calls himself "The Holy Father", i.e. God. The same pope that has an army full of anti-Christ priests (who call themselves "father" in direct disobedience to Christ's COMMAND -
Matt. 23:9). The same pope who is recognized as "the head of Christianity", even by the leaders of the Protestant denominations.

So you are very obviously wrong AGAIN, because the pope and the hundreds of thousands of anti-Christ priests in his army are repeatedly condemned throughout Scripture, e.g.
2 Thess. 2:3-12 and again in Rev. 17 & 18. We are even told in Scripture that Christ will expose the pope during His Second Coming (2 Thess. 2:8) and that the pope and his followers will wage war against Christ (Rev. 17:14), just as you are doing, unwittingly or otherwise.

Bearing all of the above in mind, let's look again at the verses you've cited (out of context) and see what they actually say.

Matthew 24:5
For MANY [as in MILLIONS of FAKE priests, pastors, etc., NOT just one individual] will come in My name [Christ], saying, ‘I am Christ,’ and will deceive MANY [billions].

Further, anyone calling themselves a "Christian" is actually coming in Christ's Name, even though they don't keep the Commandments and thus don't know nor love Christ.

Mark 13:6
For MANY [NOT One] shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive MANY.

Luke 21:8
21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for MANY shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after THEM.

Matthew 24:23
24:23 Then if any MAN shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

John 1:9-13
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe on His Name:
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God* (Who is Spirit).

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Mark 13:21
13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:

This is what every single so-called Christian church is doing today, hanging a cross (and often an idol of the dead body of Jesus on the cross), and pretending to represent Christ.

If we follow the warped, satanic way Christians misinterpret Christ explaining the signs of His Second Coming to His Disciples, then no one would ever find Christ, exactly as Satan wants, and the reason Satan created "Christianity" with all of its FAKE christs/priests/teachers (to hide and fight against the REAL Christ Who, exactly as He prophesied, would be here NOW).

Here is where Christ told us to look for Him:-

John 5:39-47
5:39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life: and they are they which testify of me.
5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have Life.
5:41 I receive not honour from men.
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote
of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

There is only ONE Who fits ALL of the prophecies about Christ's Second Coming: Christ. And the ONLY Way to find Him is to search the Scriptures for the prophecies which tell us everything we need to know about Christ to be able to correctly identify Him. Exactly as Christ has instructed.

More red herrings. Just because the pope or others “come in the name of christ” and preach a different doctrine, it takes nothing away from the fact that Anthony John Hill says I am the christ, a direct contradiction to the Bible.

Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.

And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them’.

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

I didn’t offer any exegesis because these quotes speak for themselves

There is only ONE Who fits ALL of the prophecies about Christ’s Second Coming: Christ. And the ONLY Way to find Him is to search the Scriptures for the prophecies which tell us everything we need to know about Christ to be able to correctly identify Him. Exactly as instructed
Except you have to ignore these dozen passages of christ saying “if someone says I am the christ, the time is near, do not believe them” and when confronted with them you start talking about what the pope and Christians do.

MANY [NOT one, or a few] shall come in my name [Christ], saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive MANY [NOT one, or a few
Yes many others have also claimed “I am the Christ” they were all liars like Anthony because they also directly contradicted Jesus’ clear instruction in the Bible.
“When someone says to you, I am the Christ, do not believe them”

It’s funny you think this is a refutation, many not one. Like I said, it’s interesting seeing a brainwashed cult member lie to themselves.

A Freeman

Superstar
More red herrings. Just because the pope or others “come in the name of christ” and preach a different doctrine, it takes nothing away from the fact that Anthony John Hill says I am the christ, a direct contradiction to the Bible.

And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them’.

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

I didn’t offer any exegesis because these quotes speak for themselves

Except you have to ignore these dozen passages of christ saying “if someone says I am the christ, the time is near, do not believe them” and when confronted with them you start talking about what the pope and Christians do.
Nothing has been ignored and there were no red herrings. You simply don't get it.

It should be obvious that Christ's prophetic warning to His Disciples was about the many false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets, who, under Satan's control, would come at the same time, in order to deceive as many people as possible (everyone except "the very Elect"), in order to keep them away from the REAL Christ, who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim exactly as prophesied.

If this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood.

Nothing has been ignored and there were no red herrings. You simply don't get it.

It should be obvious that Christ's prophetic warning to His Disciples was about the many false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets, who, under Satan's control, would come at the same time, in order to deceive as many people as possible (everyone except "the very Elect"), in order to keep them away from the REAL Christ, who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim exactly as prophesied.

If this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood
That’s what all the other people who said “I am the Christ” said, thankfully Jesus left clear words to refute them all

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them.

Mark 13:21

And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him;

Matthew 24:24

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Awoken2

Superstar
Do you believe a forum is supposed to be a platform for spreading gossip and LIES through the use of logical fallacies (i.e. illogical nonsense)?
In some cases sadly yes, it depends on what the forum was set up for.

Do you believe a forum centred around the music industry, secret societies and the occult is the best place to use as a personal soapbox to try and recruit people in to some very dodgy looking cult?
Now I'm guessing that your current campaign must be proving to be quite a disappointment. Would you be honest enough to say how many people you've managed to procure to the Jah truth movement since being here? I bet you it's less than 1.

If one is actually thinks about this logically (and therefore truthfully), NONE of us have ever had an original thought. The ONLY thing that makes people believe otherwise is their ego/"self".
Anybody who tries to imply that you cannot trust yourself to think for yourself is not to be trusted. Rule number 1 for me, and many others I would imagine. You can mess around with the words if you want, it changes nothing.

Every single thought that anyone has ever had has come from one of two sources: our Creator (THE Source of ALL Wisdom, Truth and everything that is Good) or from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the source/inventor of LIES, pseudo-knowledge and everything selfish and evil).
So every individual on earth is being directed at any one time by our Creator or Satan? But if we read a book we can be chosen to be directed by Anthony Hill instead?

What type of shitty deal is that? C'mon man it's just ridiculous.

Given the amount of filth (lies) that people have chosen of their own free-will to fill their minds with, everyone on this planet could use a good brain-washing, to wash away all of the filth.
If it results in the recipient then going on trying to communicate with large groups of people by firing off repetitive bible passages then that brain washing was an abject failure. It's one of the most unoriginal and benign activities practised here.

Why aren't you on some religious forum trying to convert them? That's the question.

Just one question: who do you believe conned you into posting what you just posted? Our Creator or Satan?
Nobody conned me, somebody conned you....Good style....hook, line and sinker.

As Bob Dylan sang about many years ago, everybody's got to serve somebody
Yeah and we all know who's been paying his wages don't we? What an example.

I know you're here on a mission, and no words from nobody ain't gonna change what you think. I just think it's a bit sad that somebody can be as far gone as you without any realisation whatsoever.

Surley

Established
Yes Christ-Jesus said exactly that, i.e. that MANY would come in His Name and deceive MANY, and that is exactly what "Christianity" has done, with its MILLIONS of FAKE priests, pastors, preachers, etc., who have deceived BILLIONS of so-called Christians, to prevent them from seeking and finding the REAL Christ among all of these FAKE Teachers.

Where did Christ Himself tell us to search for Him? IN THE SCRIPTURES, because they testify of Him and tell us exactly where He will be and what He will be doing during His Second Coming,

Unfortunately, "Christians" don't believe Christ nor heed His Words, nor even seek Him. Instead they seem to be content to make every effort to crucify Him, just as the "Jews" physically did to Jesus 2000 years ago.
In Matthew 24 verses 23,24,25,26...Jesus speaking...Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, Here is Christ or there, believe it not.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets ,and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25.Behold,I have told you before.26.Wherefore, if they shall say unto you ,Behold, he is in the desert: go not forth: behold he is in the secret chambers:believe it not.27. For as the lighting cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west: so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

A Freeman

Superstar
In some cases sadly yes, it depends on what the forum was set up for.

Do you believe a forum centred around the music industry, secret societies and the occult is the best place to use as a personal soapbox to try and recruit people in to some very dodgy looking cult?
Do you believe that if you and others continue to cry "cult" often enough times that will somehow make it true? The truth that is being shared here is TO FREE PEOPLE FROM THE CULTS THEY ARE ALREADY IN.

ALL
organized religion is a collection of various cults/sects. The same goes for the cults who believe we actually vote politicians into office, and that governments are working for the people, or believe that the court systems produce justice, or being a sports fanatic should be a top priority, etc.

We have just gone through an unprecedented chapter of medical tyranny that conned two-thirds of the population into taking an unknown poison, which is potentially lethal. And we are not out of that yet.

ALL of these issues could have been averted, if people would simply COME OUT of their cults and return to keeping our Creator's Law, found in the Book that Satan dupes you into marginalizing every opportunity he gets.

Very soon, the final phase of WW3 will begin, which will wipe out or displace the people in the Middle East, before Russia and China swoop in and wipe the floor with the U.S. and U.K. And while all of that is going on, food and water shortages, likely coupled with/blamed on another fake pandemic, will start wiping out those who haven't already dropped dead from the jab.

The parasite that is front and center in this march toward insanity is Charles, the pretended king, who has already publicly declared that we need to bring in the troops to keep the civilian population inline, under the auspices of "going green". And, of course we're going to shower every world government with endless helicopter money to pay for the increased policing efforts, to ensure their bankruptcy happens as quickly as possible.

That should bring everyone to their knees, begging the evil, parasitic criminal class to please give them the one-world government and the wonderful "you'll own nothing" life that t.h.e.y. have been advertising for years.

Not to worry though, before this total stupidity wipes us out completely, our Creator will step in and put an end to it, at which time every one will face Judgment for our individual roles in this making this mess.

And the "I was just following my political and/or religious cult leader" excuse won't work any better on Judgment Day than it did at the Nuremberg trials.

Now I'm guessing that your current campaign must be proving to be quite a disappointment. Would you be honest enough to say how many people you've managed to procure to the Jah truth movement since being here? I bet you it's less than 1.
There is no "campaign", nor any "cult", nor any "movement" nor any "membership", nor anything to join. All of this is literally about sharing the truth about the present situation we are actually facing, which will only be of interest to those who want to survive what is coming.

And if your bet is based upon how many people from this forum write me privately, then you would lose that bet.

Anybody who tries to imply that you cannot trust yourself to think for yourself is not to be trusted. Rule number 1 for me, and many others I would imagine. You can mess around with the words if you want, it changes nothing.
"Know thyself". If you don't know that you aren't the human you temporarily live inside of, and that it (the ego/self/human flesh) is the gatekeeper of your mind and the only real enemy you really have, then you are clueless as to who it was that got you to write all of this nonsense, while hoping to be seen by others as "clever".

So every individual on earth is being directed at any one time by our Creator or Satan?
Everybody has to serve somebody.

But if we read a book we can be chosen to be directed by Anthony Hill instead?

What type of shitty deal is that? C'mon man it's just ridiculous.
As with any information, the little book is there for its readers to decide whether its contents are true or not.

If it results in the recipient then going on trying to communicate with large groups of people by firing off repetitive bible passages then that brain washing was an abject failure. It's one of the most unoriginal and benign activities practised here.
According to your "self" which you don't seem to know?

IF more people would have taken the time to study what was shared about pharmacy straight out of the Bible that you apparently despise, fewer people would have agreed to the lethal injection program. But stubborn/obstinate/ignorant individuals prefer to learn things the hard way, even when their lives hang in the balance.

Why aren't you on some religious forum trying to convert them? That's the question.
Why would you care where or what I personally post? You are free to ignore any or all of it.

This thread, although it's being used by the various "Christian" cult members as a platform to attack Christ, is a political thread presenting a fundamental question: do you prefer being ruled over by an adulterer who associates with known paedophiles and likely was involved in the murder of his former wife, on top of openly planning to exterminate most of the British population if given the opportunity; or

would you prefer to return to our Creator's Law, where being an attorney/barrister, politician, or a priest/pastor/rabbi or imam, etc. or a bankster charging people usury/interest are all capital crimes? THAT is what JAH/Christ is offering.

And don't worry, there's no realistic expectation that in this lunatic asylum that more than a very small number of people will choose life and good over death and evil, particularly given our track-record over the past 6000 years.

Nobody conned me,
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
--Mark Twain

Yeah and we all know who's been paying his wages don't we? What an example.
And yet the song itself makes a true statement. If only people could learn to objectively evaluate the message rather than shoot the messenger.

I know you're here on a mission, and no words from nobody ain't gonna change what you think. I just think it's a bit sad that somebody can be as far gone as you without any realisation whatsoever.
Understood.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

For those of you who may be reading about this Royal Decree for the first time, and perhaps wondering if it is real and what this is really about, the following executive summary will hopefully answer your questions.

A Royal Decree has been issued to Charles Battenberg/Windsor, by the one and only true and lawful King of the United Kingdom, the British Commonwealth and the entire world: Christ.

Charles Battenberg/Windsor has been COMMANDED to come to St. Michael’s (Christ’s) Cave in Gibraltar, on 22 April 2023, to lay down the crown he has stolen through fraud (Ezek. 21:25-27) and to kneel before Christ (Php. 2:8-11).

Is this for real? YES. It is absolutely real.

Does Christ’s Reign as the King of British-Israel and the rest of the world depend upon Charles doing as he has been Commanded to do by God and His Christ? NO.

Is there any realistic expectation that Charles, who is filthy rich and an extremely sick individual, will turn from his evil ways, come to Gibraltar and kneel before Christ? Again, NO (Matt. 6:24; Matt. 19:24).

As Christ said 2000 years ago, when He was here in the body of Jesus, “…it’s easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of God.”

And that is precisely what is being established right now, and forever more: The Kingdom of God on Earth (Matt. 6:10), to be ruled by Christ, The One Whom God Himself anointed to be King (Col. 1:11-12), and appointed heir of all things (Heb. 1:1-4).

This is why the Hebrew word “Messiah” and the English word “Christ” mean “THE Anointed ONE”. And it is for THIS purpose that Father (God) has chosen His Firstborn/Eldest Son, Prince Michael/Christ, to RULE over the “House of Israel” (Ezek. 21:25-27; Ezek. 37:15-28; Luke 1:31-33) which, very soon, will fill the entire world under Christ, bringing with His Reign everlasting peace (Gen. 49:10; Matt. 5:9).

So why did Christ issue this Royal Decree, and why did He do it now?

• This Royal Decree from the King of kings and Lord of lords (Christ) generously provides Charles a FINAL opportunity to come to his senses, even at this very late hour, and do the right thing. IF Charles were to do that, it would not only benefit Charles, but also ALL of the people of the Israelite nations throughout the world (Gen. 35:11; Gen. 48:16-19), including Great Britain and America, Ireland, the British Commonwealth countries (like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Gibraltar) and the Baltic and Scandinavian states, etc.

• This extremely gracious and merciful offer, extended in Hope and in Love for ALL concerned, is now part of our permanent record, proving that every effort was made to help and warn Charles and the British people BEFORE the U.S. and U.K. are defeated in WW3 and God Himself (our heavenly Father) removes the British/Israelite Crown from the current pretender, whomever that may be.

• This Royal Decree is also, and most importantly, meant to AWAKEN those Souls who are still spiritually asleep (Dan. 12:1-2; Eph. 5:14) and wondering why all of this evil has befallen us (Deut. 28:15-68), along with what the one and only true solution is: returning to God’s Law (Mal. 4).

• This Royal Decree also correctly focuses the attention of this world on The ONLY One that can ensure our return to The Law that God gave us, and the freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that come with it and by it: The King of kings and Lord of lords: Christ, The Light of the world (John 8:3).

In the wake of the first fabricated global pandemic and with WW3 now imminent, it should be self-evident that we are being led in the WRONG direction (Isa. 3:12), as this world continues to get darker by the day, if not by the hour (John 3:19-21). Do you labour in vain? Are you heavy laden?

Come out of the darkness and into The Light (Psalm 119:105).

May Christ’s Bright Reign come soon.

Awoken2

Superstar
The truth that is being shared here is TO FREE PEOPLE FROM THE CULTS THEY ARE ALREADY IN.
Sorry for the profanity, but it's the only way I can convey my perplexity at the above statement.

Wtf is the point of converting from one cult to another?

If that itself is not an admission that you have handed your mind over to somebody else I don't know what is.

Are you getting me?

(Puts anti bible verse protective wear on in anticipation of long winded response)

A Freeman

Superstar
Sorry for the profanity, but it's the only way I can convey my perplexity at the above statement.

Wtf is the point of converting from one cult to another?

If that itself is not an admission that you have handed your mind over to somebody else I don't know what is.

Are you getting me?

(Puts anti bible verse protective wear on in anticipation of long winded response)
As was shared previously, we've all given our minds over to someone else. The question that one needs to ask is to Whom/whom.

On that realization all depends.

PeninsulaDweller

Established
This fruitcake Freeman thinks he can tell a historian specialized in the genealogy of royal and noble houses who the fuck King Sausage Fingers is and is not descended from. All based on a bunch of shit that some sick fuck cooked up and that makes no sense at all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and IN the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

The "little book"/"white stone" is entitled "The Way home or face The Fire" by JAH.

Anyone falsely claiming that the "little book"/"white stone" is allegedly stolen, or that it isn't the fulfillment of the prophecies above, is a LIAR, and the Truth is NOT in them.

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and IN the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

The "little book"/"white stone" is entitled "The Way home or face The Fire" by JAH.

Anyone falsely claiming that the "little book"/"white stone" is allegedly stolen, or that it isn't the fulfillment of the prophecies above, is a LIAR, and the Truth is NOT in them.
Screenshot_20230221_095344_Brave.jpg
OH NONONO HAHAHAHAHA

Maldarker

Star

This verse doesn't mean what you think it means @ A Slave aka A Freeman not!

read it again what does it say? It talks about the believer getting a new name not the BS your trying to twist it to.