Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
The song will apparently only feature yeonjun when people initially thought it would be the whole group. He was mentioned in the song writing credits. I think that's why the members left him all alone in the couch lol. Hybe's making it clear atp that yeonjun is the favored member and it's pretty shitty that they dragged the other members into the tik tok knowing that the song would only feature him. The group has basically become yeonjun and friends.
View attachment 77579
Wow I didn't know he was credited in the writing process. This just reiterates my previous post about the bible verse that there is the power of life and death in the words that you say and them constantly promoting death conjures up a certain energy that will manifest and come back to them. He needs to be careful cause when you sign your life away the devil will come and collect when it's time.

Why is he writing lyrics about seeing a coffin fit for his size and wanting to give up? I'm not sure if he's aware and it's intentional but we now see that he's literally setting himself up for death. I really think something will happen to him. I made a theory about him possibly being sacrificed and maybe this is preparation for what's to come.

And i'm sure fans will be tuning in to the song. Why is he giving them music with this type of demonic, depressing energy? Only a person with no love in their heart would do something like that, and looking at the lyrics in the song he mentioned that. Does he not know he has young impressionable fans? He is inviting the demons that are in him and his music into their lives and setting them up for death as well.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
This is the price she had to pay in exchange for fame and success. You reap what you sow. Only thing we can do is pray for these people's deliverance and to come to the truth that what we seek in the world isn't worth anything in the end.
Agree I was feeling sad for her but I checked some of her MVs and its filled with heavy satanic symbolism and she is self produced so she doesn't get a pass like most idols who have no control over their image and the music they produce. She chose this path for herself.

minnie82

Superstar
Agree I was feeling sad for her but I checked some of her MVs and its filled with heavy satanic symbolism and she is self produced so she doesn't get a pass like most idols who have no control over their image and the music they produce. She chose this path for herself.
she promoted bdsm in a video of one of her song ..

randomcitizen

Veteran
I hope no one dies. Look out for accidents. If any member gets into a car accident it means they are planning something sinister.
Interesting that you mentioned txt are related to shinee. Someone also mentioned in their loser lover music video the members commit suicide in a car. In taemin's music video for advice there is also a car accident scene ( and unrelated but something else i noticed about this scene is he crashes into a car coming towards him when he's on the opposite side of the road.... like it was planned)
tumblr_329573059ac0c3bbdff5686e0e4086b8_7277101d_540.jpg

after the car accident scene there is demonic possession. In my theory i said ye*njun from the group would be sacrificed and the demon that was behind him and his talent will possess another person from another group. I wonder if this is related to anything. I also wonder if aespa having some of the txt members names as props meant anything. It might have been done accidently as the same team that works for sm might work for hybe or it was done to create buzz but it was still strange.
taemin-style-fashion-kpop-esquire-singapore-esquiresg06.jpg

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
You only really hear Ian Dior and Yeonjun's voices in the song, the other members do the harmonizing in the background and I barely hear all of them, only Taehyun and Soobin.
Music really impacts us in spiritual ways we may not realize. We may not notice it in the physical world but in the spiritual world the demons behind their music are tormenting with our souls. So if you're listening for leisure I advise you to be careful cause there is a lot of dark energy

Edit: fixed typos

arhur12

Star
Interesting that you mentioned txt are related to shinee. Someone also mentioned in their loser lover music video the members commit suicide in a car. In taemin's music video for advice there is also a car accident scene ( and unrelated but something else i noticed about this scene is he crashes into a car coming towards him when he's on the opposite side of the road.... like it was planned)
View attachment 77586

after the car accident scene there is demonic possession. In my theory i said ye*njun from the group would be sacrificed and the demon that was behind him and his talent will possess another person from another group. I wonder if this is related to anything. I also wonder if aespa having some of the txt members names as props meant anything. It might have been done accidently as the same team that works for sm might work for hybe or it was done to create buzz but it was still strange.
View attachment 77587
5m is always related to suicide and rituals in Kpop so A3spa being related could be a possibility. By accident I was referring to J0nghyun's accident in 2013. He came back looking and acting different with blond hair. If any T x T members gets into a similar situation in the future it means they are planning something sinister.
Its interesting that you mentioned about the car crash in advice being planned he predicted his breakdown in the military while hinting that it will be something pre planned. Fans ignored as usual.
I watched the loser lover MV and analyzed the lyrics and to me it sounds like a suicide song. T x T's concept is very demonic I am afraid a member will be used as a sacrifice. We should pray the boys wake up and try to save their souls before it is too late.

View attachment 77586

View attachment 77587
A female executive went to work at hive from essem. This is shocking and makes me rethink listening to them anymore. I believe that artists can have a demon that gives them fame and fortune but it wants a payment. He's created another SHINee but why?

I listen to Advice a lot and didn't notice the possession detail. His video has a lot of parts that come together to make a story. It's part of a trilogy.

5m is always related to suicide and rituals in Kpop so A3spa being related could be a possibility. By accident I was referring to J0nghyun's accident in 2013. He came back looking and acting different with blond hair. If any T x T members gets into a similar situation in the future it means they are planning something sinister.
Its interesting that you mentioned about the car crash in advice being planned he predicted his breakdown in the military while hinting that it will be something pre planned. Fans ignored as usual.
I watched the loser lover MV and analyzed the lyrics and to me it sounds like a suicide song. T x T's concept is very demonic I am afraid a member will be used as a sacrifice. We should pray the boys wake up and try to save their souls before it is too late.
Where did he predict his breakdown? Essem was probably breaking down and isolating Taemin before he went to serve. He was very depressed and lost his smile. Then someone said he had a panic attack at his fansign and they had to cancel. His workload was very heavy right to the end.

A lot of their songs and videos are heavy on suicide. That's bothered me because they have a younger fanbase and a lot of people have mental illnesses. There's a lot of older fans too, but some of them are sick too. Why sing about death, demons and suicide to people who need hope? Bg has blonde hair and was the only one with his own room during the tour. What's going on between them? I think Yj is being nicer because Bg is giving services again.

This tour has soured me to the group, especially with the privilege problems.