Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
I wonder if the girls themselves now know about this controversy, especially that it has now blown up in Korea. I'm curious about what they think and how their relationship with Min Hee Jin will be like from now on moving forward.... if I were them I would definietly feel disgusted and wary that an adult I trusted could potentially be a predator. Especially the youngest member that she claims she "bathed in her youthful energy". No normal person speaks about a child like that...

I'm curious to what the parents of these girls think of this whole situation is too.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran

arhur12

Star
Do you think Hy.be or Min Hee Jin will make a statement addressing the issue? It's been about two days since this blew up and they haven't said anything... I'm curious to see how they will refute the claims but gudging from how they handeled garam's situation i'm expecting them to embarrass themselves once again lol.
This issue has been brought up many times. Sh@wols still talk about the Sherlock Photoshoot and RV fans made a whole fuss about their creepy Ice cream cake concept but its always swept under the rug. I really hope this time it blows up for real and MHJ is investigated for pedo behavior.

arhur12

Star
Yeri from Red Velvet commented a baby and a heart emoji on Min Hee Jins latest instagram post, possibly dropping shady hints to confirm the allegations....?

For those who don't know the heart emoji resembles the girl lover pizzagate symbol
View attachment 78161

MHJ's involvement in Red Velvet:
She posted than deleted it....I think she was trying to send hints....Yeri was a minor when MHJ worked with RV.

randomcitizen

Veteran
This issue has been brought up many times. Sh@wols still talk about the Sherlock Photoshoot and RV fans made a whole fuss about their creepy Ice cream cake concept but its always swept under the rug. I really hope this time it blows up for real and MHJ is investigated for pedo behavior.
The whole company of hy.be needs to be investigated for pedo behavior. It's already blown up in Korea. It seems like after what happened with Les serafim and garam's concept photos people started keeping a keen eye on hy.be. Then when the ages and looks of those girls came out some had enough.

arhur12

Star
The whole company of hy.be needs to be investigated for pedo behavior. It's already blown up in Korea. It seems like after what happened with Les serafim and garam's concept photos people started keeping a keen eye on hy.be. Then when the ages and looks of those girls came out some had enough.
Honestly the entire industry needs to be investigated for pedo behavior and child abuse. People used to make fun of us call us freaks and crazy but now in 2022 so many of the things we said have been coming true.

Truthteller

Veteran
Do you think Hy.be or Min Hee Jin will make a statement addressing the issue? It's been about two days since this blew up and they haven't said anything... I'm curious to see how they will refute the claims but gudging from how they handeled garam's situation i'm expecting them to embarrass themselves once again lol.
What is there to be said? Actions speak louder than words… I have a hard time seeing them denying or refuting the accusations changing anything. Like no we are not pedos while sexualising 13-14 yo girls ( and boys) and hanging a bunch of pedo art in your house.

I also think that there is a huge difference between minor and minor. Sexualising a 13 yo is not the same as a 17 yo, huge difference between those ages groups even if both are morally wrong. This woman and whoever she serves like them veeery young. Hy Bee just doesn’t do girl groups well. Everything is so distasetful with their girl groups.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
@arhur12 Something that I found related to txt's connection with shinee that I wanted to point out... txt did an instagram live with bebe rexha back in 2020 and she mentions at 1:46 about Taehyun liking shinee and says that she wrote their song lucifer when she was 17. I timestamped the part if you click play but I just thought that bit was interesting. Soobin is known as a big fan of bebe rexha and would mention her alot back in 2019-20, although I always thought it was just done for mediaplay

She has also said she wanted txt to feature in her song called "sacrifice"...

randomcitizen

Veteran
Even end of the year award shows in Korea are bashed because of the stages being unsafe for artists. I remembered when Wendy from Red Velvet broke her pelvis due to the floor being slippery. It was awful back in 2019. Do they not care about these artists at all or even check the stages beforehand? BTS had a child performing with them on stage. Imagine if she slipped and got hurt really bad. Very unprofessional of them. I hope that guy is okay.

Edit:
And it happened last year as well. The floor was slippery yet they decided to turn off the lights before the idols could even get off the stage

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Even end of the year award shows in Korea are bashed because of the stages being unsafe for artists. I remembered when Wendy from Red Velvet broke her pelvis due to the floor being slippery. It was awful back in 2019. Do they not care about these artists at all or even check the stages beforehand? BTS had a child performing with them on stage. Imagine if she slipped and got hurt really bad. Very unprofessional of them. I hope that guy is okay.

Edit:
And it happened last year as well. The floor was slippery yet they decided to turn off the lights before the idols could even get off the stage
This happens almost every year. In 2019 Wendy fell off SBS's year end award show and received several back and knee injuries. This video is from 2018. So many idols fell that day trying to dance on slippery stage. J1sung's fall in the beginning scared me a little.

arhur12

Star
Heech4l might be dating Wint3r.

The same youtuber thinks MHJ left essem because they were debuting older idols, and the potential candidates were worse looking. They've broken news about btees but are rumored to be a famous sasaeng, so sip or spit.

There is so much age gap B/W Winter and Heechu1.........he is no different from MHJ if this is true.

Mirror mirror.

Yes was very hard to watch too, I found some videos uploaded on YT where the dancer was being seen too and had a neck brace. Face/head still in tact from what I could make out.

I'm shocked they even survived that and pray it's not too damaging.

Part of me wonders if it was sacrificial or what, I know it's China but surely some safety regulations should have been in place regarding that hanging screen.

Too much of a freak accident.
Will they receive compensation? The dancer needs to be compensated. Thanks for updating, I was looking for information to see if they were ok.

@arhur12 Something that I found related to txt's connection with shinee that I wanted to point out... txt did an instagram live with bebe rexha back in 2020 and she mentions at 1:46 about Taehyun liking shinee and says that she wrote their song lucifer when she was 17. I timestamped the part if you click play but I just thought that bit was interesting. Soobin is known as a big fan of bebe rexha and would mention her alot back in 2019-20, although I always thought it was just done for mediaplay

She has also said she wanted txt to feature in her song called "sacrifice"...
Wow is there anything coincidental in kpop? I didn't know she wrote this for SHINe3.

arhur12

Star
Wow is there anything coincidental in kpop? I didn't know she wrote this for SHINe3.

I was just about to post this. She probably knew about the ritual/murder they were planning. Western stars are deeper in this game than Korean artists. Obama mentioned Sh1nee in 2017 as well. The elites' were probably planning a big ritual.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Heech4l might be dating Wint3r.

The same youtuber thinks MHJ left essem because they were debuting older idols, and the potential candidates were worse looking. They've broken news about btees but are rumored to be a famous sasaeng, so sip or spit.

This is sojang aka gasahara right? I remembered seeing a twitter thread a while back during that controversy with Taehyung about how they're the same person

I was just about to post this. She probably knew about the ritual/murder they were planning. Western stars are deeper in this game than Korean artists. Obama mentioned Sh1nee in 2017 as well. The elites' were probably planning a big ritual.
What suprised me was that she wrote that song at 17 years old? The lyrics are very explicit and downright disgusting when you realize the "lover" in the song is actually the devil (lucifer).

PrincessPunch

Veteran

Blasphemy at its fullest. Please pray for armys. They have been led astray by these puppets. I don't ever wanna pray for RM. Just like Elon Musk, I feel like he knows exactly what he's getting himself into and definitely enjoying it.
okay sorry this is long but i also struggled with debating whether or not these people deserved prayers since they seem to be enjoying the choices that they made. i prayed about it and it was actually recently where i had a revelation from Christ who basically made me realize that i'm not any perfect either, and i have commited my own sins willingly just like them, some serious and some not so much. but God is still patient with me and loves me. there is one bible verse i can't remember which, but it says that if you cannot forgive your brothers and sisters for the wrongdoings they have committed against you in this world, then God will not forgive you either for the wrongdoings you have committed against Him. it made me realize that as christians we have been called to forgive and to pray for these people, not only them but the whole world.
and trust me lol sometimes they get me so annoyed on how much they have deceived their fans and i constantly wish that the fans would open their eyes to see that these people are not at all who they seem to be. so i'm starting slow right now by praying for the fans first, because they are the major victims who are being blinded, deceived, and mind control programmed by consuming their content. then i'll start praying for the artists after. hell is absolutely NOT a place where someone wants to be. i posted a video a while back of a korean girls powerful testimony on her experience visiting hell with Jesus and what she seen. i really recommend you watch. some people don't realize the reality of hell of and how much your sins really matter and i wouldn't wan't anyone to end up there :( she said that so many people are damning their souls and falling into the pit every second and it's breaking Jesus's heart. the spiritual warfare going on rn is so real and scary and Christ is really coming soon. so as christians it is important to pray for them. NO sin is too grave for God's mercy and forgiveness. the only sin He does not forgive is choosing not to receive His mercy.