Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
It's totally okay <3 I didn't even know they paid for these things I though it was free.... the app for new jeans is free and that makes it worse cause those sketch people are going to love it being easy access
so you're telling me hyb3's allowing strangers to talk to minors?
min heejin in being dragged on Instagram because of Twitter and other places exposing her. lots of kpop Stans are upset and yet there are still the ignorant ones that are saying people are trying to sabotage their success and things like how can you believe what comes from twitter. people like this are so frustrating and stupid
she deserves to be dragged. i saw here that apparently some are saying those who are calling out MHJ and pedoph*lia in the industry "performative outrage" and "sjw behavior" lmaooo as if they weren't the one's crying about these companies debuting children a minute ago :rolleyes: like what happened to the original plot? now they're saying this is just sabotaging the group or they're making excuses that kpop has been debuting children since a long time as that ever made it okay :rolleyes: some comments i've seen are from psycho kpop fans who are hopping on this bandwagon and calling out the pedoph*lia just because they think this group is threatening their faves, and also weird company stans who dick ride hyb3 defending anything they do and throw their money at them as if that company is paying their bills. it's a whole circus honestly. this is why no one takes kpop or their fans seriously and never will. they can take a serious situation as this and see it as a joke

PrincessPunch

Veteran
apparently the groups pre-orders surpassed 440K in 3 days. this just shows no one really cares about companies debuting children at all and i knew this would happen because kpop fans are one of the absolute fakest and biggest hypocrites on the planet. i BET you the same people who were crying about companies debuting minors bought this groups albums and the one's who were calling the issue performative outrage and sjw behavior probably already bought the albums and merch as well. like no lol anyone over 20 (which is the entire demographic of those who are buying the albums anyways lmao) who is financial supporting a group of minors is weird and just as bad as MHJ pedo ass and the company period. but then again you can't expect them to have any moral compass when they support an industry such as this

f(x) were treated worse than Sh1nee but unlike Sh1nee most members were more interested in acting except for Luna and Amber so they branched out. Victoria has the most successful career rn she is one of the most popular actresses in Korea. Krystal is not really popular but back in the day she used to be famous for her actress like visuals. Sull1 actually left F(x) in 2014 to become an actress still signed under 5m. F(x)'s last comeback was 4walls in 2015 as 4 members without Sull1 after that Victoria was sent to China where she got trapped due to China's ban on Kpop which prevented f(x) from having any further activities. The 3 members Luna, Amber and Krystal just waited out the time period for their contracts to end with Krystal focusing on her acting career. In 2019 they officially disbanded. Luna and Amber left in 2019, Krystal stayed till end of 2020 I think.
Their talents were wasted because of politics and contracts. There is usually one member who does well outside the group, but most of the other members are forgotten. That happens with boy groups here too. Justin Timberlake is a big example of that. Donny Walhberg and his younger brother became actors after a rap career.

Guys this VCR from T@emin's first Korean concert..... please do not watch if you have a weak mind..... the name of the VCR translates into sleepwalking.........in the beginning is it just me or he showed Project MK Ultra.........like the real project MK Ultra started by CIA in the 50s:eek::eek::eek::eek:all the symbolism in this VCR is about human experimentation, alters, demonic possession. Its all the things we discuss on this boardo_O.........I know in the credits they try to make it seem like it was just a harmless VCR but its literally all the things we have been discussing about here and his MVs all have classic MK Ultra symbolism as well plus his friends in the military also talked about him waking up screaming after nightmares so this could be about the stuff that has happened to him and other idols in 5m as well....

Jjong was definitely murdered....there was symbolism about rituals and demonic possession in his final concert as well. Jjong's death was probably because of MK Ultra programming getting weak..
I was just about to post this. She probably knew about the ritual/murder they were planning. Western stars are deeper in this game than Korean artists. Obama mentioned Sh1nee in 2017 as well. The elites' were probably planning a big ritual.
Which side is the one on top? I think western but not sure.

so you're telling me hyb3's allowing strangers to talk to minors?

she deserves to be dragged. i saw here that apparently some are saying those who are calling out MHJ and pedoph*lia in the industry "performative outrage" and "sjw behavior" lmaooo as if they weren't the one's crying about these companies debuting children a minute ago :rolleyes: like what happened to the original plot? now they're saying this is just sabotaging the group or they're making excuses that kpop has been debuting children since a long time as that ever made it okay :rolleyes: some comments i've seen are from psycho kpop fans who are hopping on this bandwagon and calling out the pedoph*lia just because they think this group is threatening their faves, and also weird company stans who dick ride hyb3 defending anything they do and throw their money at them as if that company is paying their bills. it's a whole circus honestly. this is why no one takes kpop or their fans seriously and never will. they can take a serious situation as this and see it as a joke
The underage member of trainee a was talking to grown women on an app. They could see him and vice versa. He called himself flirting, and tried to flex being mixed. The same kid who danced in Care Bears branded clothes near Justin Bieber's concert.

This is sojang aka gasahara right? I remembered seeing a twitter thread a while back during that controversy with Taehyung about how they're the same person

What suprised me was that she wrote that song at 17 years old? The lyrics are very explicit and downright disgusting when you realize the "lover" in the song is actually the devil (lucifer).
That's her. She's a controversial figure but has been right a lot of times.

arhur12

Star
Which side is the one on top? I think western but not sure.
I think they started with British pop and rock bands like The Beatles, Queen, Rolling Stones etc then moved to America in the 80s, from there they infiltrated Japanese Pop culture and finally now they have moved on to Korean Pop culture. I believe Western is at top because the artists have more creative control.

arhur12

Star
apparently the groups pre-orders surpassed 440K in 3 days. this just shows no one really cares about companies debuting children at all and i knew this would happen because kpop fans are one of the absolute fakest and biggest hypocrites on the planet. i BET you the same people who were crying about companies debuting minors bought this groups albums and the one's who were calling the issue performative outrage and sjw behavior probably already bought the albums and merch as well. like no lol anyone over 20 (which is the entire demographic of those who are buying the albums anyways lmao) who is financial supporting a group of minors is weird and just as bad as MHJ pedo ass and the company period. but then again you can't expect them to have any moral compass when they support an industry such as this
Most people speaking up against her are 5m stans, Hyb3 stans are not taking this seriously. Hyb3 stans think people are hating on her because of jealousy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

arhur12

Star
"im a 2nd gen fan & i saw many underage idols debut but this is really disturbing. ngl many 2nd gens are impressed with the art direction. it reminds them of their teenage & youth. aesthetic? nope. as for me this is just a recyle concept. tbh i always think sm concept always sus. there rumours that sulli was sexualized when she debut at age 15. now after min hee jin joined hybe she still debuting minor with sus concept. i dont really get it how hybe can allow this? alldoorsoneroom already sounded like an a mind control program, illuminati?"

I found this comment on a Youtube video related to MHJ controversy. Alldoorsoneroom is full form of ADOR MHJ's record label. Slowly people are starting to wake up...

Guys this VCR from T@emin's first Korean concert..... please do not watch if you have a weak mind..... the name of the VCR translates into sleepwalking.........in the beginning is it just me or he showed Project MK Ultra.........like the real project MK Ultra started by CIA in the 50s:eek::eek::eek::eek:all the symbolism in this VCR is about human experimentation, alters, demonic possession. Its all the things we discuss on this boardo_O.........I know in the credits they try to make it seem like it was just a harmless VCR but its literally all the things we have been discussing about here and his MVs all have classic MK Ultra symbolism as well plus his friends in the military also talked about him waking up screaming after nightmares so this could be about the stuff that has happened to him and other idols in 5m as well....

Jjong was definitely murdered....there was symbolism about rituals and demonic possession in his final concert as well. Jjong's death was probably because of MK Ultra programming getting weak..
This reminds me of medical experimentation. I see a lot of Orphan Black and Penny dreadful in this video. The first show will interest you because of the storyline. The second show is about a woman working with the occult, and her struggles with the devil.

I think they started with British pop and rock bands like The Beatles, Queen, Rolling Stones etc then moved to America in the 80s, from there they infiltrated Japanese Pop culture and finally now they have moved on to Korean Pop culture. I believe Western is at top because the artists have more creative control.
The music industry and Hollyw00d were infiltrated from the start. Big companies like the mouse did WW2 propaganda for the government. This is a struggle between the two cultural centers to control the minds our minds.

There was a post about the member HK from txt, fatshaming him for his normal size body. It had hundreds of thousands of views. Hive took it down but it's very cruel to single out anyone for their weight. The fans are fatphobic, the members and the staff. He's perfect at his size right now.

arhur12

Star
This reminds me of medical experimentation. I see a lot of Orphan Black and Penny dreadful in this video. The first show will interest you because of the storyline. The second show is about a woman working with the occult, and her struggles with the devil.
I read the synopsis about Orphan Black and they mention Eugenics. Eugenics was just as bad as project MK Ultra if not worse. All major actor countries in WW2 took part in these mind control and cloning programs.

arhur12

Star
The one drama he has ever acted in "Final Life" has a story related to medical experiments on humans as well. I haven't watched that drama myself. The member Asahi told me some plot points. The character he plays in that drama had experiments done on his brain which led to him losing his memories. Once again the theme is related to mind control and programming.

I wonder if 5m, Hyb3, YG really do take part in mind controlling activities....Criminal lyrics literally have the word 'Brainwashing' in it, BTS's whole concept is about Carl Jung's theory of Individuation, most idols are obsessed with MBTI and companies use several psychological tactics to promote their groups.

minnie82

Superstar
I wonder if the girls themselves now know about this controversy, especially that it has now blown up in Korea. I'm curious about what they think and how their relationship with Min Hee Jin will be like from now on moving forward.... if I were them I would definietly feel disgusted and wary that an adult I trusted could potentially be a predator. Especially the youngest member that she claims she "bathed in her youthful energy". No normal person speaks about a child like that...

I'm curious to what the parents of these girls think of this whole situation is too.
like always said parents didn't give a f about that , they sold their kids to the industry, what did you expect

minnie82

Superstar
The whole company of hy.be needs to be investigated for pedo behavior. It's already blown up in Korea. It seems like after what happened with Les serafim and garam's concept photos people started keeping a keen eye on hy.be. Then when the ages and looks of those girls came out some had enough.
not just with girls but also with their underage male artists ..Jk for example ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
I was just about to post this. She probably knew about the ritual/murder they were planning. Western stars are deeper in this game than Korean artists. Obama mentioned Sh1nee in 2017 as well. The elites' were probably planning a big ritual.
There's something about Shinee being "mentioned" and especially given a sort of "preference" by the US presidents (Obama & Trump)...and first lady (Melania Trump)... Remember years ago when Minho especially accompanied Melania?

e-Enoch

Superstar
The whole company of hy.be needs to be investigated for pedo behavior. It's already blown up in Korea. It seems like after what happened with Les serafim and garam's concept photos people started keeping a keen eye on hy.be. Then when the ages and looks of those girls came out some had enough.
not just with girls but also with their underage male artists ..Jk for example ..
The entertainment industry is largely unregulated, particularly in SK...there are no real laws & rules protecting minor artists/employees...Plus a "chaebol" run society appears to give a "free reign..." to the chaebol companies..

Do you know that YG's head/ceo, himself dated his current wife when she was just in the middle school...? A former trainee and girl group member from YG called "Swi.t"...Here's the story...