Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

eyes@wide@open

Established
Saw this on the youtbe homepage. It's the maknae from that new jeans group. She is about 11-12 here and filmed like she's an adult vlogging her day. I think the house and her room is a set up and not real. She obviously promotes b*s throughout and the whole thing is weird to me. They make it like she has no parents and no school. And at the 9:09 min mark they have her do a full split at the mirror with her instructor leaning behind her.. I think these clips are for a certain audience if you catch my drift. And she is made to be like a mini Jenn!e, difference is Jenn!e is an adult and not some kid.
NewJeans or does Hype also have another girl group? Le Sserafim?

randomcitizen

Veteran
NewJeans or does Hype also have another girl group? Le Sserafim?

Sounds like it could be New Jeans. Lesserafim has some overage members

arhur12

Star
Have you guys seen the recent blind from CDAN? It sounds like it could be NewJeans. This makes me sick to my stomach
View attachment 78313
I believe this is about New Jeans and MHJ. So, she is a p***phile after all:(

She has worked with a lot of teenage idols Sull1, Krystal, T@emin, Yeri etc. Almost 4/5 of Sh1nee during replay era were underaged. I wonder how many of the ones I listed were her victims. I believe she hurt Sull1, Krystal and T@emin as well.:(

lightroom

Rookie
sorry to disappoint everyone but did you all forget who MHJ is?? she’s literally the most famous art director in sk, with a long and “legendary” career having multiple iconic “muses”, hype had an eye on the success sem had for decades with her and gave her a whole label. she is the label. shes not going anywhere at all, at most they will just have her get “quite” and not do any more interviews, and if she did (i would be surprised since she says she’s timid and never did interviews before to “not be misunderstood”) she would just not be as creepy. she’s going to go the yjee way, have large influence but be invisible, maybe they will shove someone else out to speak about the new group and being their new mentor. but ad*ra is hers and the group cost hype a whole 13 MILLION dollars. none of their plans are going to change, remember how b*s’s songs were already decided years before? i’m sure it’s the same for the new gg. also let’s not forget how hard they held on to g*ram when she was just a 3 weeks old idol. i’m just trying to see how long it is until kpop fans and locals completely forget about it because streams and clout are more important than children’s safety from perverts:rolleyes: and hype would be right to count on that, kpop fans cannot unsupport (to make companies take action) anyone ever, it’s only a matter of time and they’ll just brainwash themselves into forgetting. the group already holds a huge record of pre sales.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I just find this rather interesting...

...that it was Nicole...not Simon who had a vision for One Direction! It was her idea to put them together!

Wish it's as "easy" as this in KPop...and maybe a little bit "transparent," too...?

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
sorry to disappoint everyone but did you all forget who MHJ is?? she’s literally the most famous art director in sk, with a long and “legendary” career having multiple iconic “muses”, hype had an eye on the success sem had for decades with her and gave her a whole label. she is the label. shes not going anywhere at all, at most they will just have her get “quite” and not do any more interviews, and if she did (i would be surprised since she says she’s timid and never did interviews before to “not be misunderstood”) she would just not be as creepy. she’s going to go the yjee way, have large influence but be invisible, maybe they will shove someone else out to speak about the new group and being their new mentor. but ad*ra is hers and the group cost hype a whole 13 MILLION dollars. none of their plans are going to change, remember how b*s’s songs were already decided years before? i’m sure it’s the same for the new gg. also let’s not forget how hard they held on to g*ram when she was just a 3 weeks old idol. i’m just trying to see how long it is until kpop fans and locals completely forget about it because streams and clout are more important than children’s safety from perverts:rolleyes: and hype would be right to count on that, kpop fans cannot unsupport (to make companies take action) anyone ever, it’s only a matter of time and they’ll just brainwash themselves into forgetting. the group already holds a huge record of pre sales.
i don't think anyone here really expected hyb3 to do anything lol pedos run that company after all. and fans have already forgotten about it. the fact that they already have 440K presales just shows no one really cared about the issue in the first place. i expected this to happen because like i said kpop fans are one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet and at the end of the day they're still consumers of an industry that has completely brainwashed them to the point where they're supporting an evil system that exploits individuals while promoting pedoph*lia.

these children will be dancing on slippery stages half naked freezing on empty stomachs while dancing provocatively in front of the camera and behind the scenes they'll be going through abuse, harassment, bullying, exploitation, starvation and hunger. and kpop fans will still throw their money cheering at them while turning a blind eye to all the corruption because these false idols make them "happy" not realising that the same idols they worship actually hate them and throw demons and curses at them plotting on their downfall. and many wonder why they're still so depressed :rolleyes:one day they'll realize what they've been supporting all these years. in the meantime however with this rate we can expect kpop companies to debut idols younger and younger and see how far they can push the envelope by sexualizing children further because pedoph*lia is an agenda they plan to normalize soon

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I saw someone say just because the M1n H33j1n situation happened, does not mean people should stop supporting because they didn’t deserve what happened. They also said don’t make it weird to collecting or support them, but how is it not weird? Dealing with the situation that should make you NOT want to support them. Not support them even more. It’s just so sad. Also to treat the situation like it’s nothing is just pitiful too.
i don't even understand those who are making excuses. what's so captivating/ awe-dropping about this group filled with CHILDREN that you would want to support? cause the y2k concept they have going on has been way overdone and is just a cheap rip-off of black artists (like kpop always does) especially those from y2k with the r&b sounding music and colorful hair beads and clothes. have you seen the cd purse bags they're selling? looks cheap af. i could literally go to the nearest arts and craft store and make this, with better drawings too.
2.jpg

and i'm not even trying to hate on the group lmao it's just i didn't even understand everyone hyping MHJ up like she created something so original and innovative. like honestly speaking wtf is this.
1.jpg
440K+ sales??? for this?? it literally looks like they told a 6 year old to draw some random shit and then took it and copied and pasted it into their album. nothing about this screams y2k, it's giving toddler drawing over pages they're not supposed to with a marker. but maybe that's the look mhj's pedo ass was going for :rolleyes:

but in all seriousness the fans are slowly being groomed into accepting pedoph*lia and they don't even realize it. that's why i encourage to pray for them. they're defending this group as if they know these girls personally. at this rate we'll be seeing kpop companies debuting and sexualizing children even younger and younger in the upcoming years cause they know the fans are dumb zombies that they've successfully brainwashed to the point that they'll accept any unethical practice they do. these companies could give the fans literal poop and they would eat it up

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
i don't even understand those who are making excuses. what's so captivating/ awe-dropping about this group filled with CHILDREN that you would want to support? cause the y2k concept they have going on has been way overdone and is just a cheap rip-off of black artists (like kpop always does) especially those from y2k with the r&b sounding music and colorful hair beads and clothes. have you seen the cd purse bags they're selling? looks cheap af. i could literally go to the nearest arts and craft store and make this, with better drawings too.
View attachment 78325

and i'm not even trying to hate on the group lmao it's just i didn't even understand everyone hyping MHJ up like she created something so original and innovative. like honestly speaking wtf is this.
View attachment 78318
440K+ sales??? for this?? it literally looks like they told a 6 year old to draw some random shit and then took it and copied and pasted it into their album. nothing about this screams y2k, it's giving toddler drawing over pages they're not supposed to with a marker. but maybe that's the look mhj's pedo ass was going for :rolleyes:

but in all seriousness the fans are slowly being groomed into accepting pedoph*lia and they don't even realize it. that's why i encourage to pray for them. they're defending this group as if they know these girls personally. at this rate we'll be seeing kpop companies debuting and sexualizing children even younger and younger in the upcoming years cause they know the fans are dumb zombies that they've successfully brainwashed to the point that they'll accept any unethical practice they do. these companies could give the fans literal poop and they would eat it up
This won't stop because no one cares. When Sull1 and Goo hara died there were revelations about people inside the industry sexually assaulting them and forcing them to sleep with powerful people like Seoul's Mayor. It became a hot topic in KPop for some time but people forgot and moved on. When J0nghyun died the same thing happened. There were memorials, tributes made by both fans and industry, some articles about importance of artist's mental health and then fans were back to supporting the same industry that killed jj0ng. 5 years later at the start of 2022 Sh@wols almost lost another member due to industry abuse but within 6 months they have forgotten everything and are back to their lalala land waiting for the boys to make another comeback. K-POP fans will never learn because the truth is hard to accept. They live in denial because opening up to the reality of this industry will break the image of KPOP being a fantasy land where they can run to escape the harsh truths of reality.

eyes@wide@open

Established
Check blind item no 353. The blind item was about New Jeans and MHJ. I feel so sick I hope MHJ is exposed and gets canceled forever :mad:
This comment....very sad!

The executive probably taped each encounter. They're called "loyalty tapes" and used against an Idol if said idol gets out of line or threatens to quit. The whole K-pop idol environment is like slavery