Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Sull1's songs all talk about the industry abuse she suffered. The main groups MHJ worked with were Sh1nee and fx. I am pretty sure MHJ had some involvement in what happened to Sull1. She was infantilized and given a Lolita image no wonder she left in 2014 to pursue an acting career. They killed a beautiful soul. This is what these K-P0P fans do not understand. If we keep supporting this system we will lose more people like Sull1.

minnie82

Superstar
Sull1's songs all talk about the industry abuse she suffered. The main groups MHJ worked with were Sh1nee and fx. I am pretty sure MHJ had some involvement in what happened to Sull1. She was infantilized and given a Lolita image no wonder she left in 2014 to pursue an acting career. They killed a beautiful soul. This is what these K-P0P fans do not understand. If we keep supporting this system we will lose more people like Sull1.
yes i notice that Sumni latest works kinda remind me Sulli in this Goblin era , she was sexualized since young age too ,really sad

yoongiyoongi

Established
so you're telling me hyb3's allowing strangers to talk to minors?

she deserves to be dragged. i saw here that apparently some are saying those who are calling out MHJ and pedoph*lia in the industry "performative outrage" and "sjw behavior" lmaooo as if they weren't the one's crying about these companies debuting children a minute ago :rolleyes: like what happened to the original plot? now they're saying this is just sabotaging the group or they're making excuses that kpop has been debuting children since a long time as that ever made it okay :rolleyes: some comments i've seen are from psycho kpop fans who are hopping on this bandwagon and calling out the pedoph*lia just because they think this group is threatening their faves, and also weird company stans who dick ride hyb3 defending anything they do and throw their money at them as if that company is paying their bills. it's a whole circus honestly. this is why no one takes kpop or their fans seriously and never will. they can take a serious situation as this and see it as a joke
everything you said is absolutely right. it's crazy how these fans think, their delusion is on another level. cookie just came out and I noticed the lyrics are so so sexual? and apparently they dropped an explanation for it? but didn't do the same with their other tracks. why did they feel the need to put this out if they knew it wouldn't give off a whole different impression? It's definitely a cover up. it just annoys me how I'm seeing people attack those that are pointing the lyrics out and saying that they're being weird and they're minors, they wouldn't let them sing something like that on purpose and that they posted an explanation..... cookie means cd apparently watch them switch up on min heejin cause the song is catchy

arhur12

Star
MHJ had Pinnochio toys in her house and she was behind f(x)'s album Pinnochio(Danger). One of her most iconic 'muses' T@emin also released a song Pinnochio so I wanted to check the origins of the story to learn about its hidden meanings and turns out its about child trafficking. In the movie they also show Pinnochio working in a Circus as a puppet to entertain the audience but not receiving any money in return as his master takes it all for himself and when he tries to run away the master traps him in a cage which is basically how these child stars are treated by this industry. The company takes most of the revenue the artist's earn and continuously exploits them treating them as nothing more than work mules.:(

randomcitizen

Veteran
everything you said is absolutely right. it's crazy how these fans think, their delusion is on another level. cookie just came out and I noticed the lyrics are so so sexual? and apparently they dropped an explanation for it? but didn't do the same with their other tracks. why did they feel the need to put this out if they knew it wouldn't give off a whole different impression? It's definitely a cover up. it just annoys me how I'm seeing people attack those that are pointing the lyrics out and saying that they're being weird and they're minors, they wouldn't let them sing something like that on purpose and that they posted an explanation..... cookie means cd apparently watch them switch up on min heejin cause the song is catchy
What's cd?

Edit:
Nevermind I understand what you meant now

Last edited:
wealthy people often are well connected and can pay for their kids to have a guaranteed debut or make “investments” into the company which I figure matches up with your theory. and also as much as it’s hard to believe a lot of rich people want to be famous because they feel as if they’ll have another leg up. all society’s are classist but korea especially is basically a playing ground for rich people and a lot of corruption comes into play when it comes to people with money or status

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the kids from rich families are from industry families who pressure them into it either. Just look at the model b3lla h@did and her sister for example. Also gis3ll3 from aesp@s aunt is rumored to have been in a relationship with the esem owner and that’s how she got in the group.
Rich people have a chokehold on my country too, but try to maintain the illusion that even a poor person can get ahead. Korea is like hell on earth. Whenever I see someone calling it the best country, I know they're either a racist or a nationalist.

The lower half of Korea wants to immigrate to another country, usually in the West. Why would they leave paradise? There's fewer opportunities to move up in that society and the rich people don't care or they would try to balance their excesses with the public interest. Koreans are seething and it's going to boil over and tear the system down.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I believe this is about New Jeans and MHJ. So, she is a p***phile after all:(

She has worked with a lot of teenage idols Sull1, Krystal, T@emin, Yeri etc. Almost 4/5 of Sh1nee during replay era were underaged. I wonder how many of the ones I listed were her victims. I believe she hurt Sull1, Krystal and T@emin as well.:(
She also brings those young girls to her house to discuss "business" which is worrying to me after she's been exposed for being a pedo. Why doesn't she just talk with them at the company if they're only discussing business?

coherence

Rookie

The lyrics are gross what the fuck is this? They are literally singing about doing intercourse with someone when more than half of the members are underage and the maknae is under the age of consent in Korea. They make sexual innuendo. The lyrics seem cute and innocent like "bake a cookie". I guess the members probably didn't know the meaning. The worst is they pick this sound 2 years before their debut this is fking weird even through mhj was suspected to be a predator. The explanation of the song as "this song is about a girl who makes cookies with their bf" is ridiculous since the overall lyrics are weird. Also, It is not the first time mhj participate in a song with food as a sexual undertone: red velvet 'Ice cream'. I wonder how could they release this that's so suspicious. I have a theory but I have to wait more time to confirm it.

randomcitizen

Veteran
This comment....very sad!

The executive probably taped each encounter. They're called "loyalty tapes" and used against an Idol if said idol gets out of line or threatens to quit. The whole K-pop idol environment is like slavery
I saw this comment and I couldn't agree more.
"The Korean Entertainment industry is like sausages. If you like them, don't watch how they get made. The seniors are predators, and the bandmates are made to be codependent on each other ...if one gains an ounce or steps out of line, the bandmates are first on the spot to correct and coerce. (my note: this is why we see so many groups fatshaming their members, Soobin from txt and Enhypen with Sunoo for example. They're possibly handlers in the group) They end up being birds in gold cages... like BTS who can't even walk away. At this point, these 30 year old men with emotional growth stunted in their teens have zero ability to hold an adult conversation or even attend their own listening party without hiding in corners."

arhur12

Star
so 3 weeks for them where they would be allowed to perform but other male celebrities and ordinary Korean men even have to serve 2 years with broken bones and severe mental health problems:confused:

PrincessPunch

Veteran

The lyrics are gross what the fuck is this? They are literally singing about doing intercourse with someone when more than half of the members are underage and the maknae is under the age of consent in Korea. They make sexual innuendo. The lyrics seem cute and innocent like "bake a cookie". I guess the members probably didn't know the meaning. The worst is they pick this sound 2 years before their debut this is fking weird even through mhj was suspected to be a predator. The explanation of the song as "this song is about a girl who makes cookies with their bf" is ridiculous since the overall lyrics are weird. Also, It is not the first time mhj participate in a song with food as a sexual undertone: red velvet 'Ice cream'. I wonder how could they release this that's so suspicious. I have a theory but I have to wait more time to confirm it.
i knew the song was gonna be on some pedo shit from the title alone. cookie has ALWAYS been known as a code for a females genatilia lmao i hope people aren't that dumb believe whatever bullshit statement they're claiming the song is about (edit: they are).
just look at some of nicki minaj's songs, she always raps about her man "eating her cookie". that's why "breaking" or "crushing" the cookie means losing your virginity but they're saying in the song "take it, don't break it, i wanna see you taste it" they're literally talking about oral sex.

im telling you guys they're slowly trying to push the envelope to see what they can get away with. and with the suggestive lyrics they're basically telling pedos what they want to hear.

Last edited: