Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Oceanic

Veteran
First Las Vegas, then Seoul, and now Dallas. We are in the end times and are facing chastisement. The Lord is coming soon!
Apparently, California is next because after this 3 year drought (it has not properly received water since, what? The beginning of 2019?) There's supposed to be a storm coming that will presumably cause a flooding. Some people speculate California- in fact, the majority of the West Coast specifically will have it so bad that they'll be entirely underwater. Now I don't know about all THAT, but I do know they will not be spared.

You'd think California would be due for an earthquake, not a flooding but according to what I've read, floods in California happen every hundreds of years. So consider this a rare event and a sign from above.

I am not that familiar with the concept of fallen angels in Judeo-Christian traditions but in Islamic traditions Lucifer is said to be a Djinn. He and his companions, a group of powerful demons have the ability to possess human beings. There is the story of a group of fallen angels corrupting the human seed during Noah P.B.U.H's time mentioned in the book of Enoch. The fallen angels possess different magical powers. They marry human females which results in the birth of a hybrid race the Nephilim.

All 5m group concepts are based on different stories from mythology. Tvxq were called gods in their mythology.
There's a theory that mythical creatures are based on the fallen angels marrying human women. That's also how magic, herbs, the occult and astrology came to humanity. Many ancient cultures had myths of a god or superhuman coming and teaching humans things like fire, religion, language etc. There are legends of snake or reptilian beings ruling cities of humans. Most are seen as good. The other idea is those are extraterrestrials. A researcher found that people who are into occultism are more likely to be visited by extraterrestrials.

sandonthebeach

Established
Probably Seohyun and Sunny but I don't know who the other 1 could be
Could be Taeyeon. Rumors of her being bi, have been circulating for years. Or Yuri, I think she had rumors about being in a triangle with actresses Son Ye Jin and Han Ye Seul.
Seohyun played a lesbian in a drama (don't remember the name). Interesting. Also, haven't heard rumors of her in any relationship, so...either she's very discreet or...

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
lmao jis00 is just stiff as hell and can't dance
Poor girl, she's not that bad, she's average. She's gonna take the acting road, I mean, her singing neither is outstanding, so.....

yes there's a blind item that said that Jennie isn't in good term with her father , because he didn't like the fact that she supposed into women
I don't know if it's true or not or what, but, it was rumoured she had a thing with Jisoo. I don't give too much credit to shippers in general or take it too seriously, but, there was a video of one of those shippers, that, at least, raised a doubt.

minnie82

Superstar
Poor girl, she's not that bad, she's average. She's gonna take the acting road, I mean, her singing neither is outstanding, so.....

I don't know if it's true or not or what, but, it was rumoured she had a thing with Jisoo. I don't give too much credit to shippers in general or take it too seriously, but, there was a video of one of those shippers, that, at least, raised a doubt.
Yes Jensoo seems more real and genuine than Jenlisa

minnie82

Superstar
The Jenlisa thing is just a delusion from fans and probably milked by YG because both Jennie and Lisa are the most popular members in the group.
They're like Taekook and Jikook in Bts, a part that I think the two girls didn't like each others, There many videos of Jennie bullying and teasing Lisa

e-Enoch

Superstar
I am not that familiar with the concept of fallen angels in Judeo-Christian traditions but in Islamic traditions Lucifer is said to be a Djinn. He and his companions, a group of powerful demons have the ability to possess human beings. There is the story of a group of fallen angels corrupting the human seed during Noah P.B.U.H's time mentioned in the book of Enoch. The fallen angels possess different magical powers. They marry human females which results in the birth of a hybrid race the Nephilim.

All 5m group concepts are based on different stories from mythology. Tvxq were called gods in their mythology.
Prior to the rebellion against God The Creator, Lucifer was an Archangel who was created with exquisite beauty and extreme talent in music. He was a cherubim in charged of worship...he was a worship leader...

When he was consumed with pride, he wanted to "be like God, and wanted to usurp The Almighty God's power..." Then God's judgement came upon him and he was banished from Heaven... he fell from Heaven and took with him one third of the angels who also rebelled against God...

Isaiah 14:12-17
New King James Version

The Fall of Lucifer

“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

For you have said in your heart:
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation

On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

“Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’

These fallen angels led by Lucifer who is also known as Satan ("The Adversary"), were there when God created the first man, Adam and his wife, Eve... as the story in Genesis chapter 3 describes... When Satan in the form of a serpent (a reptile) tempted Eve to disobey God and influenced Adam to also disobey, sin entered into their spirits... causing them to die spiritually... their spiritual death disconnected their intimate communion and relationship with God...therefore they were banished from the garden of Eden...and had to struggle to live a life separate from God, The Creator... Only through Jesus Christ, The Redeemer and Savior, can humans reconcile and reconnect with God Almighty...

As part of their punishment, Adam had to toil and work hard to provide for Eve and their family...and Eve had to endure the pain of pregnancy and childbirth...even as she continues naturally to desire for her husband's affection...

Interesting correlations in relation to KPop's symbolisms:

Satan = serpent = reptile = venom = poison = death

Pink venom = female poison = Eve's fall = death by seduction

(Note: Satan seduced Eve to sin first, using a visual channel: shiny, red, delicious-looking fruit...and by auditory channel: using persuasive, nice-sounding words...In turn, Eve caused Adam to sin along with her...by simply giving Adam the same fruit...which they both ate...)

The Fallen Angels...the Nephilims...Noah's flood (Genesis 6)...

When the fallen angels took notice of the beautiful human females, they had intercourse with them and their offsprings became what is known as Nephilims...

This was the first case of hybridization...the corruption of the human species (human genes+fallen angels=nephilims known with extraordinary sizes and abilities...)

Note: Transhumanism (merging humans with machines is another form of hybridization). Satan always wants to tamper with God's engine of creation...his strategy is to corrupt the human DNA...

Not a SONE or OT8 stan but I seriously hate this YouTube content so much. All she does is flaunting her wealth and comfortable life. I remember how she said idol life was hard and tiring during Jessica and Krystal TV SHOW season 1...saying sth like "while other people are sleeping, i am working" AS IF!! As if shes living a harder life than ordinary folks who work 9 to 5 just to secure end meets.

She gives off the vibe of a spoiled brat who is nonchalant about the outside world. U can almost see through that vibe even through her music as well. Literally annoying and spoiled.

I bet Taeyeon clashed a lot with her due to their contradicting personalities.

Not kpop related. But this artist used to be a chirstian singer. I don't know what has been happening with his content these days but its getting darker and weirder ever since he got famous on tiktok. He said he just found "a new way" to worship God through art but I doubt that is the case??
Considering this is his latest video

His second IG account https://www.instagram.com/dearliminal/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that OPENLY PROFESS his name." Hebrews 13:15

Pepsi

Veteran
Not kpop related. But this artist used to be a chirstian singer. I don't know what has been happening with his content these days but its getting darker and weirder ever since he got famous on tiktok. He said he just found "a new way" to worship God through art but I doubt that is the case??
Considering this is his latest video

His second IG account https://www.instagram.com/dearliminal/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that OPENLY PROFESS his name." Hebrews 13:15
What IS that thumbnail? Scared the daylights out of me

sandonthebeach

Established
They're like Taekook and Jikook in Bts, a part that I think the two girls didn't like each others
I think Jennie and Rose (for different reasons) don't like each other but they keep it cool for the sake of appearances.
saying sth like "while other people are sleeping, i am working" AS IF!! As if shes living a harder life than ordinary folks who work 9 to 5 just to secure end meets.
Oh yeah, because firefighters, pilots, street cleaners.....don't really have to work at night, right? I would really understand it, if she was in a group, but, what is she doing now?
I never understood the popularity of that girl back then.