Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
What does that mean?
There was a theory put forward by one of the other posters earlier in the thread. That psychological splitting often causes fear of birds and loud sounds. I mean theres no proof. I just see it so often with idols it seems odd.

I don't care what anybody says.! These lyrics are just god damn awfully innapropraite if you look beneath the surface.
And I am just disgusted.
But aye...this is what happens..when you're up there. Prostitution is rampid.
Find the original demo track of Loosembles debut. The lyrics are...odd

Mambo999

Established
How about you fck off from this forum if you don't agree with what's being posted here?
I dont agree with that (that we have to agree with everybody here), yes we can tolerate the opinions of what's being posted but we don't have to agree. Truth is, how TF do we know what's a sacrifice or not since we aren't in the industry? Maybe we can use Gematria but that's allegations. im pretty sure we all hate things like conformity and the new world order but in this forum, we can't have disagreements and discussions about why we disagree.

What about if the guy did kill himself because of the guilt? What about if he was a sacrifice for the industry? We will never know, only God and divine forces surrounding us.

I dont agree with that (that we have to agree with everybody here), yes we can tolerate the opinions of what's being posted but we don't have to agree. Truth is, how TF do we know what's a sacrifice or not since we aren't in the industry? Maybe we can use Gematria but that's allegations. im pretty sure we all hate things like conformity and the new world order but in this forum, we can't have disagreements and discussions about why we disagree.

What about if the guy did kill himself because of the guilt? What about if he was a sacrifice for the industry? We will never know, only God and divine forces surrounding us.
exactly if there was any proof at all it wouldve been known already by now. but for me as there is little proof to go on besides what some random internet users claim it is hard to believe. im not saying they are right or wrong just that no one fucking knows much about the industry and for all we know they put dark stuff in the entertainment bc they know some internet usere will overanalyse and becomie attached to theories to the point where theyd bash any other internet user who disagrees. basically an other form where society has become divided in whos allowed to say or do what again. sigh its tiring.

and the way this forum acts so naive is an issue like when korean groups release "sus" songs its a huge deal but they dont seem to realise that sus songs have been released for decades... so what if a group releases a spicey or raunchy song? good lord at this rate no onell be happy bc people cant just do the fuck they want anymore and why this forum keeps posting mvs which is only promoting the stuff they dont like baffles me in a funny ironic way. if its that bad dont post abt it

what if the actor just offed himself bc the media was making him feel worse about his situation? nahhhhhh no one ever suggest that on here yet it still suggests the ent industry is as dark and satanic but it wont suggest that its bc of how they are treated by the media backlash that they get for merely doing drugs. oh but western artists dont get called out as much bc kpop is the main subject on this website lollllllllllllll

or it could be their schedule or lack of direction that would be enough to make an idol off themselves. some idols cant even publicly complain about stuff they dont want to do without backlash or idols who get dropped from groups with no explanation. it doesnt always have to be something dark and twisted

Momorin

Rookie

The point is, is that IP should go find a place that matches his supposed high IQ and independent thinking, if he's going to repeatedly bitch about what's being posted here, like Kpop MVs and news about idol deaths in general. So stop riding his dick.

The point is, is that IP should go find a place that matches his supposed high IQ and independent thinking, if he's going to repeatedly bitch about what's being posted here, like Kpop MVs and news about idol deaths in general. So stop riding his dick.
this is oublic forum you dipshits cant force someone off a website just because yoj have an issue with what im saying. there is no piint to what you say either then. in fact why dont you take your own advices if you cant take differing views?

Mambo999

Established
iLl kEeP rIdIng hIs dIck tIll tHe dAy I dIe :p

Take their opinion as a different take and have an open discussion! Come on now, Im not even dick riding its true. Not everybody gonna have the same opinion! That's life for ya, sometimes you just have to deal with different views on things.

If you cant deal with it, I guess you can leave but again, it's an open discussion and everybody welcome here, and sometimes those opinions disagreeing with you won't be pleasant. But its about how you respond and what you can take from it. Yes @IrrelevantPerson might seem a bit "blunt" but that's cuz they are only pointing out the flaws in this forum in ways nobody else is. I promise you if other people did it, there would be no problem.

Take their opinion as a different take and have an open discussion! Come on now, Im not even dick riding its true. Not everybody gonna have the same opinion! That's life for ya, sometimes you just have to deal with different views on things.

If you cant deal with it, I guess you can leave but again, it's an open discussion and everybody welcome here, and sometimes those opinions disagreeing with you won't be pleasant. But its about how you respond and what you can take from it. Yes @IrrelevantPerson might seem a bit "blunt" but that's cuz they are only pointing out the flaws in this forum in ways nobody else is. I promise you if other people did it, there would be no problem.
exactly bruhhhhhhhhhjhhh couldnt agree more and for one thing whos going to read it that would genuinely find it concerning? whats concenring is the way this forum is so attached to certain twisted ideaologies almost like it wants celebs to be doing dark shit just so they have something to talk about. yes ent industry is controlling and may often harm its artists some way or other but that doesnt mean they are eating children or some shite and once again if there aint genuine proofs of it then its quite easy to dismiss half of what is said online full stop.

00kpop00

Established
There is a new upcoming boy group under SSQ Entertainment (NV Entertainment, Wooah!'s company) called "DXMON".

Like the name isn't so obvious, oh what could "dxmon" be? A "DEMON" perhaps? See how blatant they (not dxmon) are? They literally named a boygroup "demon". But this group's name according to the Hangul is pronounced, "daimon", or "da-i-mon".

It's unknown when they'll debut, they will release a pre-debut MV called "Burn Up".

Not only that, if you look at the trailer for their upcoming MV, (not the teaser), you'll see an interesting image.

If you look at 0:15 in the trailer, you'll clearly see a pictograph of some round ball-like object with little things on it, what looks like the coronavirus.

1000020902.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
There is a new upcoming boy group under SSQ Entertainment (NV Entertainment, Wooah!'s company) called "DXMON".

Like the name isn't so obvious, oh what could "dxmon" be? A "DEMON" perhaps? See how blatant they (not dxmon) are? They literally named a boygroup "demon". But this group's name according to the Hangul is pronounced, "daimon", or "da-i-mon".

It's unknown when they'll debut, they will release a pre-debut MV called "Burn Up".

Not only that, if you look at the trailer for their upcoming MV, (not the teaser), you'll see an interesting image.

If you look at 0:15 in the trailer, you'll clearly see a pictograph of some round ball-like object with little things on it, what looks like the coronavirus.

View attachment 99173

What do you think?
very interesting, even the group name is really obvious

Mambo999

Established

View attachment 99173

What do you think?
That photo is very unnerving and weird that the cell has some digital screen behind it (or something related to the digital world).... With all the new COVID cases coming out, I'm not surprised.

Sumeyo

Rookie

You're so funny! Talking about pointing out the 'flaws.' Honey, there's nothing that can be done about that. This forum is an open discussion for anyone to say whatever they want about K-pop and then move on, again, not about the so-called 'flaws' you speak of.
Plus, I used to know such person you're defending, they sure do cause quite a stir. I've seen them constantly attack others for their viewpoints in a very dismissive, nasty, and brash manner when someone just wanted to express their opinions on the K-pop industry. Yet again, this forum invites every discussion related to K-pop, and nobody should be torn down for it.

Last edited:

tawsi

Rookie

View attachment 99173

What do you think?
Crazy that in korean the name's group is actually pronounced Daimon, Consider reading this wikipedia page : Daimon Wikipedia
According to the ancient greek a daimon was a lesser deities capable of influencing human thoughts, talents in arts and emotions

here is a representation of Socrates being influenced by his Daimon, which is whispering in his ears and giving him inspirations to practice his craft or painting :

View attachment 99173

What do you think?
no coincidences

this group literally debuted around the same time frame there is a drama that’s called my demon airing. in the first episode of the drama they explain where the word comes from and there is false jesus scene and dark feminine rising symbolism also kabbalah magick and the whole show is about the antichrist giving diabolic power to his minions in the end times but it goes deeper ofc. yes i watch kdrama when YAH leads me to and He explains everything i do it for analysis purposes.
demon=diamond. when diamonds are in songs shown and sang about in the lyrics one of the layers is that it is symbolic to demons. all is ciphers hidden symbolism. all this happening while the demonic and spiritual activity is increasing and it will continue to grow even more for we are in the last times all that’s hidden will be revealed.

that picture of the round ball is actually of a portal. frequencies opening portals. sin opens portals breaking of the safety walls all will flood into our dimension. future present and past coming together into one >future <past in the middle the liminal space is present is leads to a X. notice the X being everywhere? that's all linked to the beast system and the mark of the beast and all related to is also X + O ->X=earth and O heavens being linked together(one of the layers of meaning) the lines blurring there is no limits and barriers anymore.
when there are modifications in the groups name it means that it goes way deeper and every letter has to be studied for every letter is important and has very deep symbolism.
DXMON(다이몬=daimon=diamond)
D=delta=door/portal
X=chi with value of 600. chi symbolism goes very deep i have spoken about it before
M=W->water hieroglyph->abyss
O->omicron/ayin=eye
N->H/"can be used to represent degrees of freedom" like cursed beings escaping the box of pandora for example. this has been theme in music videos for a while entities freeing themselves from the vault they were kept in.

demons are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim. they possess people and manifest into the person physically as worms/parasites.

notice the RESET + the hyper reality. virtual reality dimensions uniting. virtual reality is not what humanity is made to be believe. the hyper reality is also linked to goggles that will make things appear hyper they arew constantly advertised in kpop mvs
1704206839632.png

1704208052841.png
this electrified hair i have spoken about let me link it below.

1704208340346.png

lightnings /ELectricity. power not of this world also increasing of lightning storms electrical storms when the fallen are entering into our dimension thru them open doors. the ships brings their own magnetic field and atmosphere while tearing apart ours. increased electrical storms due to the earth going thru pain because cursed and forbidden creatures are coming and bothering her stability messing with the division/barriers between the dimensions and as they come there will be signs and signals for people to wake up and realize that things ain’t all right. also a lot of solar flares/wind/geomagnetic storms due to those being entering into out dimension as already it's been mentioned more than one times.

Last edited: