Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
It was a very positive song HOWEVER the controversy regarding the original video having 9/11 and Hiroshima bombing imagery before getting deleted made it a bit unsettling. Otherwise, I love the song as well.
didn't know about that , also Twice Feel special .. the song talk about friendship or something

Viktoria.gve

What do you guys think about paranormal situations involving idols? For example, when the hwasa began to become transparent on the camera and disappear. Some other members of different groups encountered mysticism in elevators as the elevator went up to a non-existent floor. There was also a strange incident with Renjun, when he came to the radio station and went to prepare for the broadcast in the studio, but saw that an unknown man was sitting there and thought that it was a guest, he began to wait for the producer, but when everyone arrived, that man was no longer there , he disappeared, and there was only one door and no one could explain who it was and where he disappeared to. There was also the case of Jeno in a hotel in Japan, when he was lying on the bed and suddenly felt a pressing pain in his neck, when he opened his eyes, he saw a white skull in front of him, which quickly disappeared. members of his group suggested that it was sleep paralysis, but he disagreed with them, since everything was very realistic. There have also been cases where idols have seen ghosts of children in their company, and when the company moved, the ghost would appear again. Many more idols said that they saw and even interacted with entities that were doubles of some of the members, but they did not understand it and only later learned that the real members of the group were in another city. There are many more different terrible cases, but it’s just too long to write.

What do you guys think about paranormal situations involving idols? For example, when the hwasa began to become transparent on the camera and disappear. Some other members of different groups encountered mysticism in elevators as the elevator went up to a non-existent floor. There was also a strange incident with Renjun, when he came to the radio station and went to prepare for the broadcast in the studio, but saw that an unknown man was sitting there and thought that it was a guest, he began to wait for the producer, but when everyone arrived, that man was no longer there , he disappeared, and there was only one door and no one could explain who it was and where he disappeared to. There was also the case of Jeno in a hotel in Japan, when he was lying on the bed and suddenly felt a pressing pain in his neck, when he opened his eyes, he saw a white skull in front of him, which quickly disappeared. members of his group suggested that it was sleep paralysis, but he disagreed with them, since everything was very realistic. There have also been cases where idols have seen ghosts of children in their company, and when the company moved, the ghost would appear again. Many more idols said that they saw and even interacted with entities that were doubles of some of the members, but they did not understand it and only later learned that the real members of the group were in another city. There are many more different terrible cases, but it’s just too long to write.
paranormal situations can occur to anyone at any point in their lives. just think its overhyped nonsense that idols and companies use to make more content for fans to be hooked onto the groups. i dont think its anything to overanalyse and or fret about, shit happens sometimes. if the groups werent famous no one would give a fuck if they had paranormal situations or not. just watch some kelsi davies videos and she explains it more in depth through her own experiences and shes a psychic medium. the only reason its spoken about regarding the idols and their haunting experiences is due to superstitions and general myths or whatever it might be that korea has a lot of, for example the elevator game is a myth that came from korea supposedly the girl in the cecil hotel was playing it but again speculation. maybe some idols just attract spirits to wherever they are, its no biggie. if anything im kinda envious of them cause they attract spirits of those who have passed on :/

i think the issue with a lot of "spooky things" is that people make something out to be 100x more spooky than what it actually is, soirits jist be chilling and humans cant always see spirits so its just fear of the unknown that makes it seem more scarier imho. also videos can be edited without fans knowledge soooo theres probs only a few genuine ones versus edited ones that the company wanted to release yaknow for extra views and make people watch kpop. we will just never know about a lot of shit so whats the point in speculating about it?

minnie82

Superstar
Yes there's rumors of Sm building being haunted by a trainee committed suicide ..

loginine

Veteran
it was almost scripted that bts and blackpink would be the "first" big named groups to peak for kpop in the west, other groups really have to draw fans in some way or other if they dont want to fizzle out, imho so many groups could retire and id be like who is that? it was bad enough that bts english songs were obvi trying too hard to be 1d the beatles esque. boring. they couldnt hold my interest long enough and i also wasnt going to purchase overpriced merch either. groups should try to appeal more but they often arent. maybe its my age versus the groups age and how young a lot of the newer groups are, for example the youngest in ateez is almost twice as young as me and im nearly 30 i feel too old to be liking the members :/
Yeah. I do think age is a factor. Most of the old stans are much older now than the new groups that are debuting. They music also is not as good as before either. Like most older fans can’t relate to the new groups because of the age.

loginine

Veteran
dont u think kpop groups would be better off if they werent dance based but instead if they had decent vocals and were more about singing? but then they wouldnt garner the same traction bc they wouldnt be a full package in order for people tp be drawn to them? newer groups are only getting younger the more that is being debuted abroad the less interested any older folk are going to be bc its not being catered for their age range and the way they force so much cutesy crap on nearly grown men and women is cringe worthy. they cant act normal and have to act certain ways just so fans stay hooked or the way groups promote shipping and blatant gay crap. it is not for everyone to watch or follow. just like football is mainly aimed for overreactive grumpy middle age men
Yeah. I always wondered how they feel doing that cute stuff on tv. Sometimes you can tell they are embarrassed by it. I don’t see how men over 25 are still doing it. That gáy stuff is weird too because why would a straight man want to do something like that anyway? Like it’s a weird industry.

loginine

Veteran
Infos "leak" mainly via the internet and personal testimonies...they may come in the form of "rumor" or "unverified" infos...But when ex-trainees and former artists "spill the beans," (regardless of the NDAs) the true ugly face of the industry pops up...

Aspiring trainees often join the training with hopes of getting a shot at stardom...As usual, the "promises" are big and glittery...But when the harsh realities of the "trainee/rookie life" become "unbearable..." some do quit voluntarily or are forced to...

Sadly, the "awareness" is not enough to dissuade many from joining the industry...they are willing to "risk it all..." until they become broken and helpless...
Yes. Also, sometimes the parents force them into the industry. A lot of these child stars were pushed by their family to be part of it even though they wanted to do something else.

loginine

Veteran
just what 30 somethingyear old is supposed to find interesting in groups who are debuting 16 year olds. thats whats weird to me about the newer generations and in a way they too also seek an older fan base but their music sometimes fails to attract me to their groups depending on how badly the song was put together or their vocals failing them.

groups like nct and seventeen for example, someone want to tell me why theybpopular?
I like Nct. They are one of my ult groups. They have a lot of different age ranges and multiple units. There is different genres of music that they have in one group as a whole.

loginine

Veteran
Golden Girls is your best option for all singing group, old lady group formed by JYP Recently. Actually they are pretty good lmao! Second best is Red Velvet, dont get me wrong talented but so much occult imagery with their songs
I saw them and they can sing very well. I like the idea of having different types of groups with various age ranges. A group of different ages instead of all under age people.

loginine

Veteran
I feel like majority-wise in a sense.... some fans are saesangs and will stalk their idols everywhere so maybe thats why. I think maintaining the image that idols are "available" increases the likelihood of dangerous fans.
I think also if they do actually remove the availability of the idol, they will lose fans and become broke financially. A lot of the fans like the members and if they lose that fantasy, they will not be as popular.

Mambo999

Established
I think also if they do actually remove the availability of the idol, they will lose fans and become broke financially. A lot of the fans like the members and if they lose that fantasy, they will not be as popular.
And it worked for me lmaoo when i was like 10-11 back in 2014-2015, I followed 2NE1 and BIGBANG and I had a crush on T.O.P and G-dragon lol. But eventually I realized there was no way I would end up with them.

RecievingA

Star
I feel like majority-wise in a sense.... some fans are saesangs and will stalk their idols everywhere so maybe thats why. I think maintaining the image that idols are "available" increases the likelihood of dangerous fans.
Saesangs are the biggest spenders, so the companies are reluctant to punish them or press charges. Which is why they get away with so much. Some may even try and work at the company so they can get close or more information on the idols.

I was going back through Str4y Kids - lalalala music video and realized the little boys were wearing dresses, and there are a lot of devil horn hand signs being thrown around in the choreo.

Mambo999

Established
Saesangs are the biggest spenders, so the companies are reluctant to punish them or press charges. Which is why they get away with so much. Some may even try and work at the company so they can get close or more information on the idols.

I was going back through Str4y Kids - lalalala music video and realized the little boys were wearing dresses, and there are a lot of devil horn hand signs being thrown around in the choreo.
Like that NCT saesang Judy!

I like Nct. They are one of my ult groups. They have a lot of different age ranges and multiple units. There is different genres of music that they have in one group as a whole.
i know but im not kidding its literally every group where the oldest is 2-3 years younger than me and im just like why? why cant i have a nice sounding group who release good songs to follow? day6 is all there is rn but their songs bore me sometimes cause its about relationships. i just feel too old to be liking any of the newer groups i guess :/ like in however many years time id be old enough to be their mother or some shit. this is why kpop is only going to last however many more years cause its obvi catering to younger generations by making groups younger and applying that with their tiktok obsession. im just not that attached to music groups as i wouldve been if i had been 15 smth years old. then there is times where groups do fck up and im like ehh i cant be arsed following artists if they have dramas going on within their fans or their that or group members get kickef out so often and all the scandals or rumors these idols face with often on a yearly to monthly basis is ridiculous.

no one has to be perfect but i think age in kpop is limiting the groups potential. red velvet is one of the fewer older girl groups still going but their recent songs arent listenable. sighhhh gidle it is then.

loginine

Veteran
H@èch@n is out sick from the show again.
It’s a coincidence that he was sick last year at the same exact times.

1/6/23 and also 1/7/24. Maybe it’s just a coincidence but it’s weird.

I know he has some health issues but it’s like every tour they have, he is out of it.

now two people are out of the tour. Then TY may enlist this year too.
Like, are they to break that group up. I know people get sick but it’s like it’s all happening around the same time. Falling like dominoes.

Last edited:
omg! yes when I heard the rap part, I was crying tears :oops:, Soyeon is a great rapper dont get me wrong but like.....no. Otherwise, song is a bop!
for real i wanted to like the whole song including their vocals but i just cant, it reminded me of an early to mid 00s avril song n thats what i liked most about it but again lyrics let the song down so much