Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hello, and thank you so much. Do you think god would get mad at me for listening to SHINee but not their satanic songs? Or do you think he’d get mad. Also has New Jeans shown any symbolism in their lyrics or mv and are they to okay listen to?
Also what about me listening to Jonghyun’s music? Especially his song “where are you (cockroach).”

Yes, his case is mainly connected to his former manager's case and he was about to expose about sex, child trafficking and child prostitution (he wanted to expose a gang of Ъ-w00d insiders who trafficked children, tortured and killed them to extract "andrenochrome" from their tears. The chemical is used to make stars look "younger"), he was about to expose the murderers of his former manager and he had concealed a minor girl (trafficked) in his apartment. In fact, the minor (trafficked) was actually saved by his former manager when she was in a producer's party and she was the one who came to know about all this along with some other things and told all this to $u$h@nt before her death. And had sought help from him. Later his former manager was raped/murdered and thrown naked from her apartment window outside her building.

The next morning when he came to know about his former manager's death, he was horrified and he was so horrified that he fainted and as soon as he regained consciousness, he told his sister that "they're going to come for me now, I am not safe, I am going to die next, they won't spare me, Яhe@ will fix me, I have to hold a press conference, I will tell everything" (he kept mumbling all this repeatedly). Plus, after the death of his former manager, he wanted to leave мumЪ@i and asked his brother-in-law, who is an IPS officer, to help him move from мumЪ@i. He knew that his former manager was murdered, especially he knew why she was murdered.

Before that he was very normal, happy, playing TT with his sister and meditating but after that everything changed. From which it can be estimated that how dangerous the things he came to know were and how dangerous were the people behind it.

He is going to hold a press conference and he is going to reveal everything, he had told this to Яhe@, $iddh@rth (his flatmate) and his best friend. But Яhe@ didn't want that because she was scared for his brother as her brother was present in that producer's party. This led to an argument between him and Яhe@ (he was unwilling to keep his mouth shut because he wanted to reveal everything at any cost). She wanted to save her brother so she approached her mentor MHB. MHB, who was also having an affair with Яhe@, asked her to break up with him. Яhe@ blackmailed him and left his house on the same date i.e. 8th June. She even took his laptop and 8 hard drives, which contained a lot of information (although after Яhe@ left his house, his flatmate $iddh@rth kept in constant touch with her and kept her informed about $u$h@nt's every move. Even the statements of both regarding the incident were similar). So he was left alone nearly for week. This was the time when he started receiving threatening calls from many people. He even changed his SIM card about 50 times. But the conspirators had already made a plan and from here they slowly started spreading fake bipolar, depression theories about him in the media so that they could easily push the theory of suicide after killing him. Plus, that psychiatrist is a friend of MHB, so from this you can guess what is the real picture. Besides, after the news came in the media, Ъ-w00d also started propagating all kinds of nonsense regarding suicide and depression. But thankfully, leaked pictures and videos ruined all their plans.

Before the incident, some people used to come to threaten him in the garden in front of his building and whenever he returned to the building, he looked damn worried. This was revealed by the security guard of his building and after that the guard disappeared and till date no one knows his whereabouts.

The cameras of his apartment and building were deliberately switched off the night before the incident.

On June 14, there was not only his body in the room but there was another body too which was on the floor on the right side of the bed and this was revealed through the leaked video.

Besides, when the ρolice covered him with a sheet, he was alive, he was moving his fingers with so much hope to live. Even after enduring so much torture. They were even talking about it in the leaked video but did nothing.

The ρolice are also involved and they are the ones who helped the criminals in destroying all the evidence and also allowed Dɘɘρɘ$h (servant) to run away with the evidence. The мumЪ@i ρolice would not even comply with the ρ@tn@ ρolice who had come to мumЪ@i to investigate on the FIR of $u$h@nt's father (where $u$h@nt was from) and when they tried to get in the case, they seal his case documents. And they even quarantined them unnecessarily. So that ρ@tn@ ρolice cannot do any investigation. Because there was a lot to hide. That’s why the entire country/world made a petition for the case to be investigated by the CBI.
Both of them were brutally murdered only because they knew too much, didn't want to shut their mouths and wanted to save a life? She was raped and thrown out of her building and that too naked? Gosh! If even after this people feel that his death is not a murder still a suicide then people need to open their eyes and wake up.

Same here, it was weird for me too. Although some members have talked about this matter in the BT5 thread and β-ω00d thread. But the matter was not discussed as much as it should have been. The rest of the members are not aware of this matter, so hence they did not discuss this matter and perhaps that is why you did not find any discussion related to this matter (therefore, even in my previous posts related to this matter, you will find less discussion and response about this matter because not everyone is aware of this matter). That's why I never talked about this matter in depth. Because discussion on any topic is possible, appropriate or meaningful only when others have information about it. Otherwise discussion is not possible.

If Dear member Arhur had not talked about this matter here in December, I probably would not have talked about this matter either. It was because of her that discussion on this matter became possible here. And now because of you this matter is being discussed here. Otherwise perhaps even this would not have been possible. So Thank you both for this.

Yes, I have watched the video and also left comments as a correction part below a comment that mentioned about the flatmates and the hospital, if you noticed. Some of which I've mentioned here too, with some more details.

I liked the beginning of the coverage because she talked about his former manager first which was important because his case is entirely related to the case of his former manager. Then she talked about him and brought up what an incredible, talented, intelligent and wonderful person he was, which I loved. But as soon as she began talking about depression, I had an idea of what would happen next in the video and at what point the video would end. Still I watched the entire video in the hope that perhaps she would reveal the actual facts related to the case but that did not happen, which I did not like. Because many important details were ignored which should not have been done, many important details were not covered, proper research was not done. In particular, the bruises part was not given as much attention as was necessary. Because it was a murder and not a suicide, it was revealed by those leaked pictures and videos (I still have them and whenever I look at them my heart aches because he was brutally tortured and beaten up) and the way she ended the presentation on this matter so quickly as if there was nothing to be told about the matter, whereas there was a lot to be told, which I did not like. And I'm glad many people have mentioned it in the video.

The girl focused more on depression and bipolar disorder theory and unnecessarily prolonged this topic, while he did not have depression and bipolar disorder. Plus, she was talking about his girlfriend all the time which wasn't so important because everyone knows she was just a pawn. What should have been talked about more and given more attention were the leaked pictures and videos which were enough to paint the real picture that it was a murder. All she had to do was look at the injuries marks on his body which clearly indicates that he had been murdered. Instead of covering all that nonsense for two hours that made no sense. Anyway. I too appreciate her efforts but it is also true that proper/correct research and time was needed on this matter to bring out the actual facts. Sorry for being a little harsh.

Яhe@ was deliberately planted in his life to secretly drug him and to destroy his life/career, just because he had a fight with an elite's favorite person at that elite's birthday party, that elite had even slapped him (after that because of that elite, $u$h@nt was banned from many production houses in β-w00d and he was getting cornered). She used to give him drugs mixed in coffee, tea and water (until he is ready to be murdered), which was revealed in her leaked chats. Due to this he used to sleep most of the time and when he would be sleeping upstairs, Яhe@ used to party with her family downstairs and spend his money. They all looted a lot of his money. He wasn't a druggie and his girlfriend is not a victim, she is equally involved in his case.

It was surprising for me too to see such comments.

View attachment 91958
The mark on his neck was not a U or V mark (which comes from hanging), it was an O mark (such a mark comes when someone pulls the neck from behind), there was a dog collar/belt mark on his neck (there were two circle marks stacked on one another, with the bottom one being darker. If he had hanged himself, the top circle would have been dark), deep wound in his abdominal, blood stains in his shorts, head swelling, knuckles broken, needle marks all over his body and the height from bed to ceiling was 5'11 and his height was 6'1 (from which it is impossible to hang).

Some people associated with him were also murdered before and after the incident but all deaths were ruled as "suicide". Even 11 policemen were also murdered.

In the leaked video, the police are saying that if these pictures and videos go viral then our investigation will be ruined.

All evidence of the murder was destroyed, common people, youtubers were tortured, youtubers were sent to jail, youtubers's videos were removed and RBI journalists, editor-in-chief were arrested, just because they all were investigating his case and raising their voice for his justice. An attempt to ruin the life of the former NCB chief who had exposed many celebrities and did a fab job, actress K@ng@n@'s studio was demolished as she had presented the real picture of the industry. It's still a SUICIDE?
Do you think Steph was paid to prove him depressed, bipolar, suicidal and his girlfriend a victim and innocent? Because Steph's coverage about both cases made it look like she was paid to do so. Frankly speaking, I think she had no interest in both the cases, if she was interested she would definitely have thoroughly researched about both cases and put forefront the facts, as she did in other cases. If you watch her coverages about other cases you will evidently find that she has taken interest about other cases, has done proper research and put forefront the facts which I found missing in that coverage.

After reading your posts I don't think both the cases can be covered in just one coverage. Both cases are huge and require a lot of coverage to explain what really happened with both of them and the people associated with them, who lost their lives one by one, why did all that happen with them and who were the people behind that? I love her coverage of every case she has done so far however I am disappointed with her coverage in his and his former manager's case.

By the way, do you think CBI will ever disclose what really happened on June 8 and 14?

Thanks for your response and I apologize for the late response.

arhur12

Star
Hello, and thank you so much. Do you think god would get mad at me for listening to SHINee but not their satanic songs? Or do you think he’d get mad. Also has New Jeans shown any symbolism in their lyrics or mv and are they to okay listen to?
Also what about me listening to Jonghyun’s music? Especially his song “where are you (cockroach).”
Depends on what religion or belief system you adhere to. If you are a Christian listening to songs with clean lyrics and no Satanic references should be considered Ok. So, skip the likes of Lucifer, Evil etc but listening to Replay, Sherlock etc would be fine I think. If you are a Muslim most scholars agree that listening to music is a minor sin. However, songs with clean, innocent lyrics might be Ok in some sects like Sufism.

Depends on what religion or belief system you adhere to. If you are a Christian listening to songs with clean lyrics and no Satanic references should be considered Ok. So, skip the likes of Lucifer, Evil etc but listening to Replay, Sherlock etc would be fine I think. If you are a Muslim most scholars agree that listening to music is a minor sin. However, songs with clean, innocent lyrics might be Ok in some sects like Sufism.
Thank you so much, i love replay and Sherlock. I will look into the lyrics before listening again. Once again thank you so much.

What about stray kids?

arhur12

Star
Both of them were brutally murdered only because they knew too much, didn't want to shut their mouths and wanted to save a life? She was raped and thrown out of her building and that too naked? Gosh! If even after this people feel that his death is not a murder still a suicide then people need to open their eyes and wake up.

Do you think Steph was paid to prove him depressed, bipolar, suicidal and his girlfriend a victim and innocent? Because Steph's coverage about both cases made it look like she was paid to do so. Frankly speaking, I think she had no interest in both the cases, if she was interested she would definitely have thoroughly researched about both cases and put forefront the facts, as she did in other cases. If you watch her coverages about other cases you will evidently find that she has taken interest about other cases, has done proper research and put forefront the facts which I found missing in that coverage.

After reading your posts I don't think both the cases can be covered in just one coverage. Both cases are huge and require a lot of coverage to explain what really happened with both of them and the people associated with them, who lost their lives one by one, why did all that happen with them and who were the people behind that? I love her coverage of every case she has done so far however I am disappointed with her coverage in his and his former manager's case.

By the way, do you think CBI will ever disclose what really happened on June 8 and 14?

Thanks for your response and I apologize for the late response.
I found errors in MissMangoButt's podcast. It felt like she only made that podcast for views. I don't normally watch her podcasts but I was disappointed with the one on Sushant. I believe the someone paid news channels in India to give this case coverage and make it more confusing than it actually was. There are so many theories online about what happened to him it's really hard to come to any conclusion. The investigators are dragging the case for too long. I guess they want the public to forget about it.

B*wood can go to hell. Their movies are flopping ever since the pandemic and SSR's death. Soon, B*wood will be over because no one is interested in the new generation actors and actresses who are mostly talentless and rely on nepotism to get popular.