Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Sumeyo

Rookie
I found errors in MissMangoButt's podcast. It felt like she only made that podcast for views. I don't normally watch her podcasts but I was disappointed with the one on Sushant. I believe the someone paid news channels in India to give this case coverage and make it more confusing than it actually was. There are so many theories online about what happened to him it's really hard to come to any conclusion. The investigators are dragging the case for too long. I guess they want the public to forget about it.

B*wood can go to hell. Their movies are flopping ever since the pandemic and SSR's death. Soon, B*wood will be over because no one is interested in the new generation actors and actresses who are mostly talentless and rely on nepotism to get popular.
Yes, Missmangobutt....cares about the popularity of her content.!

She also eats disgustingly as she talks about murdered victims.

Sumeyo

Rookie
You can never go anywhere without them flashing the one eye.

1711559687037.png

^ Here's Rosie letting you know she's sponsored by the occult elite...and slept with some.....to get a brand deal.!

And also she's the last member set to make her own record label.

Yes, Blackpink are now making their own record labels...where they release their own individual albums outside of Yg...I don't even think this will even turn into a management label. lol

But yeah, I'm guessing right now they are meeting executives and doing whatever they have to do to make the albums.

Last edited:
Very dark video.
corrupted fruit/egg/seed (same thing). black egg also set to appear as a lightbulb=black/dark flame/dark photons ive spoken of this

serpent fruit
we also have altered fruit.
white/black horse=white/black dragon. inverted. upside down. the thorns=white serpent with black spikes.
the horse symbolism is tightly connected to the dragon symbolism.

RecievingA

Veteran

lilyofthevalleys

Established