Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

slowlyfading

Established
about j*nghyun, I'm sure lots of people have caught on that it was 666 days between s*lli's death and his (including the end date that adds one more day):
View attachment 57098
And 666 days from s*lli's death:
View attachment 57099
It's gonna be really, really soon :(
I really hope that nothing happens this year...
we could look up on the satanic calendar and see if any events take place near august 10th or even before

slowlyfading

Established
Taemin and Jonghyun vacation video reaction. They did it together..

Tae be like
View attachment 57103View attachment 57104

SM trains them early
Jong has a warm aura

i would say they both have warm auras from that clip. nothing sinister it just happened to be taemin that joked abt casting a spell . . . what if it was jonghyun that made those comments would he still have a warm aura ?

btach

Veteran
i would say they both have warm auras from that clip. nothing sinister it just happened to be taemin that joked abt casting a spell . . . what if it was jonghyun that made those comments would he still have a warm aura ?
Yes....I should have said they have warm auras....but I find it funny how he though of a spell of all things lol...

Fujiko

Star
about j*nghyun, I'm sure lots of people have caught on that it was 666 days between s*lli's death and his (including the end date that adds one more day):
View attachment 57098
And 666 days from s*lli's death:
View attachment 57099
It's gonna be really, really soon :(
I really hope that nothing happens this year...
Which date result 666 before 18/2017?I wonder if before JH it was another event 666 before.

btach

Veteran
I found this,look also the comment.
First is JH question,the second is Ta3min answer
SHINee members asked him this on a radio interview once. That why does he leave his bed for the manager's room at night? He said he goes there to use the computer lol.

While watching their commentary, Jong came across as concerned even for the viwers. Taemin acted like he didn't care about anyone. He even said the reason he didn't call Jong is because he didn't even call his family. Taemin lol...smh

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
SHINee members asked him this on a radio interview once. That why does he leave his bed for the manager's room at night? He said he goes there to use the computer lol.

While watching their commentary, Jong came across as concerned even for the viwers. Taemin acted like he didn't care about anyone. He even said the reason he didn't call Jong is because he didn't even call his family. Taemin lol...smh
Great thing to be proud of and joke about. But in his "private" enlistment, Minho had to babysit him the entire time!
T@emin is the epitome of double standards and a narcissist and it started from a young age and getting worse!

btach

Veteran
Great thing to be proud of and joke about. But in his "private" enlistment, Minho had to babysit him the entire time!
T@emin is the epitome of double standards and a narcissist and it started from a young age and getting worse!
Did you see that part where he said his members shouldn't worry about him because he is 21 and then he said now I can now take care of my members{For TV)...then Jonghyun asked him if he will be true to his words and take care of them and he said "I don't have to take care of you guys because you are doing fine" LOOL

And the other part where he was buying bathing cream and Jjong asked him why he didn't buy him one he told him 'Those are useless. And Jjong said "Still why didn't you buy me one?" He stuttered and then changed the subject..he he he. Taemin the dark prince of Kpop. but at least he is honest. he he he....

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Companies love telling the struggle of their idols (ex. training days) to get empathy from their fans.

am I the only one who finds the weight of these idols concerning? Their small frame makes them look younger which I guess makes them closer and less intimidating to the younger fans. Sometimes I forget an idol is 26 with their makeup and how thin they are.

also these vlogs make fans feel like they’re dating them and that’s sad
The company called Woolim is pretty good at having their artists at healthy weight. I can really only speak for Rocket Punch since a couple of the girls have full healthy figures.

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
Did you see that part where he said his members shouldn't worry about him because he is 21 and then he said now I can now take care of my members{For TV)...then Jonghyun asked him if he will be true to his words and take care of them and he said "I don't have to take care of you guys because you are doing fine" LOOL

And the other part where he was buying bathing cream and Jjong asked him why he didn't buy him one he told him 'Those are useless. And Jjong said "Still why didn't you buy me one?" He stuttered and then changed the subject..he he he. Taemin the dark prince of Kpop. but at least he is honest. he he he....
I saw it and it made me sad, the members were even taking him to school and they deserved someone with more gratitude, especially Jjong.

Fujiko

Star
I have a question about what is happening in these days.I found on sns accounts of people who promote alien agenda,new dimension agenda,5th dimension,they consider themselves God,they talk about the concept of being one with the universe,and i thought about Exo "we are one " concept.
I am confused because they think to be against the agenda,but why they consider themselves God?
And why these alien agenda is increasing?
I don't trust in these people because some of them reminds idol who want to be worshipped.
Someone has info about it?

AmazingGrace

Established
I have a question about what is happening in these days.I found on sns accounts of people who promote alien agenda,new dimension agenda,5th dimension,they consider themselves God,they talk about the concept of being one with the universe,and i thought about Exo "we are one " concept.
I am confused because they think to be against the agenda,but why they consider themselves God?
And why these alien agenda is increasing?
I don't trust in these people because some of them reminds idol who want to be worshipped.
Someone has info about it?
Thinking you're god, becoming one with the universe, getting knowledge from descended masters (in reality demons) is from New Age. I recommend you to research new age, many dots will connect and more stuff will make sense. It's mix of all old mysticism put together by H. P. Blavatsky in 19. century. It's connected to yoga, meditation, out of body experiences, astral projection, having spirit (demon) mentors, and idea that everything is god, every person is god, and through emptying yourself, meditation and stuff you become one with universe, something like hive mind if I understand it correctly. If you want Christians who talk about it try Steven Bancarz and Melissa Doughtery.
Alien concept and alien easter eggs in k-pop stuff could be predictive programming/ forshadowing for comming alien invasion deception some people think will soon come. For more info look here:

AmazingGrace

Established
Going back to the w0rmholes discussion... CE.RN was shut down in 2018 for power upgrade. It should start to work again this year, first it was planned for May, but now it looks like first test after upgrade will be in late September.
1622630951130.png