Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

gettingedu

Established
Aespa's Giselle message to her future selfView attachment 59639

History of SM entertainment tragedies

On April 19, 2007, Kyuhyun and fellow Super Junior members Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk were involved in a very serious car accident. They were returning from their radio show when the van they were in tilted sideways on the Olympic Highway, and eventually flipped due to a burst tire.
How A Horrifying Accident Made Super Junior’s Kyuhyun Almost Lose His Career – And His Life. The media presence at the scene saved his life.

Nov 28th 2017-
Taeyeon Revealed To Have Been Involved In Car Accident + SM Entertainment Releases Statement. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon was recently revealed to have been involved in a three-car rear-end collision.

12/26/2019 Ahead of a planned performance on Christmas Day, Red Velvet’s Wendy reportedly was seriously injured from an accident and is currently hospitalized.

Seems SM tragedies happen in April or end of year.

SHINee-Suicide

FX-Sulli

So, are they preprogrammed to prepare for tragedy? Who else?
haven’t been in here in a while started school and I just havent entered but when it says media presence saved his life what does that mean? I don’t have context but is that supposed to be like whole bunch of reporters and people were at the scene so that just woop made him good? Orrrrr

btach

Veteran
haven’t been in here in a while started school and I just havent entered but when it says media presence saved his life what does that mean? I don’t have context but is that supposed to be like whole bunch of reporters and people were at the scene so that just woop made him good? Orrrrr
Yes, I actually heard that from another video that reporters swarmed that scene and that if it weren't for them, he would have been killed just like Jonghyun who died 20 minutes after "being found" on the "way to the hospital" which was a couple blocks away from the scene but all camera images were deleted.

Sleepytumm

Established
me too

View attachment 60177
and she looks so plastic
some other idols too

View attachment 60178
View attachment 60179
View attachment 60180

i hate this plastic culture, thats freaking strange

look so artificial and ugly
like on instagram, natural plump and big lips are sooo gorgeous but these plastic thing/lip filling just look sooooooo ugly!
I have always been sus about her bc she is also LSM niece
Korea has unrealistic beauty standards. I bet that all idols have had ps