Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
That’s terrifying though, this whole thing is very creepy. What I’m confused about is let’s say he was murdered ok how did they murder him? was the hopital in on it? Because for example if they murdered him the hospital would be able to tell if he didn’t die from carbon monoxide poisoning e.g. if he was shot. Or would sm have maybe locked him in a room so he couldn’t escape so he did die that way and it looked like he really did commit suicide or did they have their own doctors perhaps taking him to the hospital and covering it up. Also one thing I’ve always questioned with these sacrifices is who exactly does the killing, like does it have to be a specific person? The ceo of sm or do they hire people to do it? Even if it’s just theories I’d really appreciate if anyone could answer these questions or link me somewhere I can read about it.
As far as we know, Jonghyun died in the hospital..he was alive when he arrived two doctors observed him..one said he was fine only unconscious..the second one came out and said he had died from cardiac arrest, but since there was no autopsy to confirm that, we will never know. All we have to know is that JONGHUN was a sacrifice whose death was predicted of many months before he died. SHINee members were prepared for him and even recorded "From now on" giving him the parting lyrics. None of the SHINee members acted shocked or even talked about the last conversation they had with him like any shocked person would do. I was made aware that the his last album cover is verification of it. The red is blood sacrifice and the white is his spirit leaving his body.

poetartist.jpg

btach

Veteran
We are not sure about k3y since he has connections with some shady people we believe to be very high ranking (Hyuna and dawn, Sunm1 etc) but we believe at least he is not involved in j0nghyun's death bcz he and j0nghyun were the closest and there were rumors about them being a couple too and actually sh1nee members knew about j0nghyun's depression and probably they were aware about the possible sacrifice too but they tried their best to take care of him however 2017 was a tough year for sh1nee in august 0new got into a sexual harassment scandal which was fake but they had to cancel all of their activities and there were rumors that they will have to disband so members were under stress themselves and got busy with solo activities still they cared for him 2min (T@emin and M1nho) especially got time out of their schedules to make time for him and make him feel less lonely but Ig it was something they could prevent by themselves.
I used to think T@em was a handler too bcz he indeed was a golden boy they still claim he is their golden boy but the way they handled criminal and advice tells a different story don't know what happened between him and 5m but criminal was a comeback he said he worked really hard for and he was pretty sad when 5m didn't give him any promo for it but we thought its one time thing but this year advice got even less promo and we cannot even say it's a sh1nee thing bcz their group comeback and key's solo received great promo plus he was visibly not doing well during his pre-enlistment era 5m worked him to the bone to the point he was sleeping in his car bcz of being unable to get proper sleep and he was rumored to have a panic attack on 23rd may after they were shown a VCR containing their memories with j0nghyun and then on 26th may he cancelled his fansign event at the last minute with rumors again about panic attack, fainting etc don't know if the rumors were true however knowing sh1nee's history we were in panic mode thankfully nothing serious happened and he went to army safely but the way he was treated literally days before he was going to the freaking army really made me change my opinion of him I honestly believe he is a victim more than someone in control now but of course you can have your own opinion on the matter
SHINee was not going to disband at all. The Jonghyun sacrifice is something that had been in the works for a long time. In fact Minho and Tammin hinted at it in their 1 of 1 Vlive where they made calls to both Key and Jonghyun..with Jonghyun they said " they were making a call to some who loved SHINee every much, and one who thinks SHINee can't exist without him. They were already hinting at JONGHYUN NOT BEING ALIVE IN 2017 but Maybe Jonghyun took comfort in the fact that the company would never hurt him because of his talent, but he was wrong. They knew it all. The panic attacks are probably just manifestations of guilt because rumor has it that someone in the group was in the apartment with him. Why would they record "From Now On" and give Jonghyun lyrics that sound like he is sayin goodbye? It's all in our faces guys, but it is what it is. They made an agreement and executed it for whatever reason.

arhur12

Star
SHINee was not going to disband at all. The Jonghyun sacrifice is something that had been in the works for a long time. In fact Minho and Tammin hinted at it in their 1 of 1 Vlive where they made calls to both Key and Jonghyun..with Jonghyun they said " they were making a call to some who loved SHINee every much, and one who thinks SHINee can't exist without him. They were already hinting at JONGHYUN NOT BEING ALIVE IN 2017 but Maybe Jonghyun took comfort in the fact that the company would never hurt him because of his talent, but he was wrong. They knew it all. The panic attacks are probably just manifestations of guilt because rumor has it that someone in the group was in the apartment with him. Why would they record "From Now On" and give Jonghyun lyrics that sound like he is sayin goodbye? It's all in our faces guys, but it is what it is. They made an agreement and executed it for whatever reason.
I respectfully disagree sh1nee were devastated all of them in the concert and his funeral and T@emin's panic attacks were clearly bcz of overwork not bcz of guilt he was white for weeks everyone saw it coming one of his staff members were hospitalized bcz of overwork now were they guilty too???? Sh!nee cared for him and everyone handles grief differently not every person is going to like bawling out in public when you are being photographed with 100 cameras it is unfair to judge someone for not crying enough on a funeral and I don't trust that ranfan person past users have said some things she/he said were not correct or some truth mixed with lies and I have never conversed with them myself so I'd take everything they said with a grain of salt sh1nee might have known bcz As you said his death was preplanned however putting all the blame on them is unfair however you will only believe what you want to believe so me telling you anything isn't going to change your mind I suggest @Generalwatermelon to make their own conclusions after doing their own research instead of just reading a few posts about sh1nee and j0nghyun on a thread

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I respectfully disagree sh1nee were devastated all of them in the concert and his funeral and T@emin's panic attacks were clearly bcz of overwork not bcz of guilt he was white for weeks everyone saw it coming one of his staff members were hospitalized bcz of overwork now were they guilty too???? Sh!nee cared for him and everyone handles grief differently not every person is going to like bawling out in public when you are being photographed with 100 cameras it is unfair to judge someone for not crying enough on a funeral and I don't trust that ranfan person past users have said some things she/he said were not correct or some truth mixed with lies and I have never conversed with them myself so I'd take everything they said with a grain of salt sh1nee might have known bcz As you said his death was preplanned however putting all the blame on them is unfair however you will only believe what you want to believe so me telling you anything isn't going to change your mind I suggest @Generalwatermelon to make their own conclusions after doing their own research instead of just reading a few posts about sh1nee and j0nghyun on a thread
how do you that maybe they were acting

arhur12

Star
Happy December 17th headed to December 18th

Anyone know the story behind this?

View attachment 66648
how do you that maybe they were acting
I watched their from now on concert and the funeral and I felt the emotions were genuine I watched b1stro de sh1nee this year too and I felt sadness and trauma in their eyes sure you can say they were acting but acting has limits no matter how good you are at acting you cannot fake sincere emotions other people can have different opinions but this is my opinion which I have based on my own research

arhur12

Star
Once again thanks for writing all of this you have great info about $hinee I honestly had no idea about. It does seem to me now t@emin is a victim but if he is involved in shady stuff I have more sympathy for him since he was an idol so young. And I must agree the members seemed to love jonghyun a lot but like another poster said maybe they were acting, I guess we’ll never truly know. Look at bt$ they put on a great facade until you dig deeper. with key there’s something about him I can’t put my finger on, I hope I’m wrong though and he isn’t too deep into occult stuff etc.
Well we can say they are putting a facade but sh1nee don't seem like shady people off stage and everything we've heard about them so far has been positive no weird rumors like bt5 so far so we chose to focus on the good I don't know what to say about k3y to you I think you should just do your own research on the topic and decide for yourself and I won't comment about T@emin being involved in shady stuff either bcz like you said we don't know what happens behind the scenes however I tend to be more forgiving of him than some other people on the thread bcz he was very young when he got scouted and was most likely put through intensive grooming and programming in his childhood and even if he is deep into shady stuff there is always chance for salvation he still identifies as a catholic Christian so who knows he might go the prince route and repent later in his life I hope the same for other idols like bt5, B1g Bang, stray kidz n*t etc. That they wake up and get out of the corrupt industry before it is too late

arhur12

Star
that’s true, they don’t seem to be evil so I hope really are good people, it would be nice if one of these groups really was clean in this awful industry. For k*y I will try and research I could be completely wrong, I actually find him really funny so I don’t mean it as hate but it’s just hard to tell with celebs what their true characters are. Yes t@emin so young I heard he is religious I hope he will one day leave the industry, god knows what kinds of things he has witnessed. I pray for these groups too, especially bb they are my ultimate group although I no longer consider myself a fan. I think some of them are too far gone though, if I’m being compl honest I don’t think the rest of bb, bt$ or $tray kids will leave. Maybe a less popular member of n*t will leave or spill secrets in the future.
Ohh I didn't know you were a BB fan yeah I don't have much hope for them after burning sun and countless other scandals either doesn't help that groups like BB, stray kids and bt5 claim to be self produced so you can't be sure if they are victims or voluntarily do these occult gestures and symbolism but I have some hope for D@esung and T@eyang. I think it was T@eyang who was considered the clean member of the group?? he got married and has a family now so maybe he will try to leave I heard D@esung became religious after his car accident so I hope he leaves too.
K3y is widely known to put on a fake diva persona for variety shows so he confuses us sometimes too but we believe its just that a fake persona used for variety and nothing deep of course the truth could be different and yes ironically T@emin is the most religious member of the group at least on the surface we can't tell what's in his heart y'know but his solo music and performances often have some biblical and catholic references he has songs like holy water, Soldier and Light which appear to be about his faith too so yes on the surface we can say he appears to be religious however the rest is between him and God.
I hope someone from big3 or a famous idol tries to fight back and spills the secrets bcz I fear if it is a less popular idol no one is going to pay attention or worse demonize that same person for exposing the secret but after what happened with JYJ, sull1, jj0ng I don't have much hope for someone to come out and reveal everything bcz it would be life threatening for them and maybe even to their families but lets still be positive about the future and pray for the best

5hawol

Established
N1ng n1ng is so pretty. I don't get why w1nter is the visual of the group. To me w1nter looks like a twink boy. She could be male to female trans. Kar1na has stage presence, sure, but her face is so small and her neck so long.... like a praying mantis. G1selle is getting prettier and prettier. I think N1ngn1ng and G1selle looks the most natural and sensual. Kar1na is like a doll - very pretty and so nicely sculpted to perfection but when pitched against more natural and healthier looking N1ngn1ng and G1selle, sensual duo N1ngning and G1selle wins hands down

queen82

Star
N1ng n1ng is so pretty. I don't get why w1nter is the visual of the group. To me w1nter looks like a twink boy. She could be male to female trans. Kar1na has stage presence, sure, but her face is so small and her neck so long.... like a praying mantis. G1selle is getting prettier and prettier. I think N1ngn1ng and G1selle looks the most natural and sensual. Kar1na is like a doll - very pretty and so nicely sculpted to perfection but when pitched against more natural and healthier looking N1ngn1ng and G1selle, sensual duo N1ngning and G1selle wins hands down
i agree that one of them could be an mtf, Karina give me this vibe too

5hawol

Established
This utterly shocks me. I hope his family petitions the SK court for a re-investigation of his death. The autopsy alone should provide clues as to the true cause of his death...
I have a theory about this autopsy controversy. Our jj0ng could have been on drugs. In fact, I think all idols could be using some kinda drugs - energy boosters steriods and stimulants - Otherwise how would ya explain them performing such high energy dances on stage while on extreme diets to maintain their unrealistic Korean dream figures. Anyways back to jj0ng, he could have been too. He was so painfully thin with sunken cheeks which could have been due to drug use. It was most likely SM decision to not do the autopsy to hide this reality. Doing autopsy would expose not just Jj0ng but also every other idols drugs culture.

Often time I have come across rumours of managers procuring these drugs for idols use. I have also read reports on how celebs do coke and such to maintain their thin body shapes. Sull1 was also rumoured to be a substance user and I believe they did not do her autopsy as well. Also G0 h@ra. Sull1, H@ra and our jj0ng were friend who did things together. Jj0ng was also close with 1ron, another drug user. So... its simple math.

Others from their friends circle - 1u, Taeye0n, Yer1, they all lost weight drastically. 1u shared her crazy diet plan to explain her weight loss but the way she was trying so hard to explain only proves she tryna hide the real secret.

Fun fact: Use of drugs to control weight was revealed by the very bony Kate M0ss herself. Long long time ago, she said she and all her fella models were all high when they walk the runway.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I have a theory about this autopsy controversy. Our jj0ng could have been on drugs. In fact, I think all idols could be using some kinda drugs - energy boosters steriods and stimulants - Otherwise how would ya explain them performing such high energy dances on stage while on extreme diets to maintain their unrealistic Korean dream figures. Anyways back to jj0ng, he could have been too. He was so painfully thin with sunken cheeks which could have been due to drug use. It was most likely SM decision to not do the autopsy to hide this reality. Doing autopsy would expose not just Jj0ng but also every other idols drugs culture.

Often time I have come across rumours of managers procuring these drugs for idols use. I have also read reports on how celebs do coke and such to maintain their thin body shapes. Sull1 was also rumoured to be a substance user and I believe they did not do her autopsy as well. Also G0 h@ra. Sull1, H@ra and our jj0ng were friend who did things together. Jj0ng was also close with 1ron, another drug user. So... its simple math.

Others from their friends circle - 1u, Taey0ng, Yer1, they all lost weight drastically. 1u shared her crazy diet plan to explain her weight loss but the way she was trying so hard to explain only proves she tryna hide the real secret.

Fun fact: Use of drugs to control weight was revealed by the very bony Kate M0ss herself. Long long time ago, she said she and all her fella models were all high when they walk the runway.
yes it's well known that models use cocaine to remain thin

Asahi

Established

Others from their friends circle - 1u, Taey0ng, Yer1, they all lost weight drastically. 1u shared her crazy diet plan to explain her weight loss but the way she was trying so hard to explain only proves she tryna hide the real secret.

Being a drug consumer is considered a shame in places like Sk,this could be the reason why his family didn't wanted to do autopsy ,because Jjong family will damage his reputation.
Do you think the coal briquette suicide is a cover up for overdose ?

5hawol

Established
Being a drug consumer is considered a shame in places like Sk,this could be the reason why his family didn't wanted to do autopsy ,because Jjong family will damage his reputation.
Exactly. His mum is conservative Christian and she will lost face in her community if they find out unconservative things about her son.

Gosh... I hate writing about such Jj0ng facts. Wish we can just let him rest in peace.

J0nghyun, our Angel, you did well. We love you and you live forever in our hearts. RIP

e-Enoch

Superstar

This is a very sensible theory and it could be a fact. The assumptions are logical enough, esp that drug use in the industry is an "open secret..."

5hawol

Established
Don't forget cigarettes. You loose weight too. It cuts your appetit
Yep, cigarettes too. A former idol Shannon Williams exposed this. She is half Korean half UK and she was popular around 2016-17. I shared it here a long time back. She said most idols, both male and female smoke to suppress hunger.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

This is a very sensible theory and it could be a fact. The assumptions are logical enough, esp that drug use in the industry is an "open secret..."