Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

that's owned by universal music group
It's no coincidence then that the moment he's signed there, he just stop singing about God.

I refuse to believe that his new recent music is about Jesus (he claimed so) when its clearly about his girlfriend + subtle satanic images. There is no way that's glorifying God. That name "Jamie" in his album is probably a demon's name even lol ://

sandonthebeach

Established
There is discussion going on with new jeans fan meet. Because older men are attending fan meet. Seriously how can a 35 yrs be a fan of 15 yrs. Clearly promoting pedo behaviour. Looks like in coming yrs kpop will debut 10 yrs also
Really creepy. Where are their parents? I know, it's an absurd question.

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah, I guess, that's why is so heartbreaking. In the first place, you don't let your daughter be a trainee at such young age (if they have debuted with 15?, at what age did they start?). Guess that, some parents prefer to milk their kids, even if it means nasty things done to them.
those things makes me so angry and sad

Fujiko

Star
It could be edited or it couldn't be. What's even more suspicious however is regardless if they're fake, both companies are staying silent over this matter. I expected Hy.be to make a statement already saying they'll sue like they always do. But the fact that they aren't saying nor doing anything, and given blackp1nks recent comeback, them going to the VMA's, and Taehyung traveling to New York for an "overseas schedule"... just tells me that both companies are either a part of this or this is a PR stunt and some kind of energy harvesting. Also, glad to see you back! Long time no see.
Thank you♡♡I stopped completely listening b*s,and I am ex sh*wol,i feel better after i opened my eyes on them♡

randomcitizen

Veteran
Honest and raw video about the deplorable conditions this woman had to suffer while teaching in Korea. She says she taught at a school where all the korean celebrities children go and the kids would stab scissors in her neck, beat her, and one even tried to commit sucidie. Honestly speechless. She states that many others haven't made videos like this stating the TRUTH about what it's really like because of korea's defamation lawsuits.

sandonthebeach

Established
Not kpop,but we should spread how in reality Sk is
Western girl discovers the world is not like the West but with different color of skin or slanted eyes. Girl has an English mentality and thinks everyone shares it. No darling, it doesn't work like that, but still doesn't get it.
Every country has its own issues, better know them when you go to live to another country. Know the culture, is important. And don't think because you're foreigner they're going to kiss your feet.

Fujiko

Star
Western girl discovers the world is not like the West but with different color of skin or slanted eyes. Girl has an English mentality and thinks everyone shares it. No darling, it doesn't work like that, but still doesn't get it.
Every country has its own issues, better know them when you go to live to another country. Know the culture, is important. And don't think because you're foreigner they're going to kiss your feet.
The video is wrong,i wanted to put part 2 of the asian girl who talked about r*pe culture and the women ignored if a guy stalked them,i was watching the english girl because it was written about animal who are not loved and about dogs,and I put the wrong video.Sorry ,i will delete the wrong video
I was sarebbero to have charter the video about r*pe culture,misoginy,racism,but i charged two times the wrong video.Thanks for warning me

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
This entire thread and article put some light on this maniac.
thanks! so if the photos are edited who do you think is behind the account? i was thinking a staff or paid editor. and don't you find it hella sus how hyb3 and yg aren't saying anything? i feel like it's a pr stunt and the fact that they aren't doing anything about it when just a couple weeks ago hyb3 said they would sue people who spread false information and lies about their artists just shows how much of a joke that company is and how hypocritical they are... unless they're involved in it

arhur12

Star
I also believe Yg and hybe are working together. And I don't really think hybe's suing threats are of any use. They release same statement about defamation and suing in every few months. Like they sued a 10 year old before but now when idols privacy is at risk, regardless of those being real photo or not, they don't seem to be bothered at all. These fake photos are making news left and right but they act so unfazed? It just seems they love to play with public and can lower themselves to any extent. Like literally they are testing water with edited pics
The JenniexV thing started when a few pics were leaked online around the same time when Garam's scandal was blowing up. Some Sasaeng accounts said it was media play. Hyb3 and YG had a deal imo. S3ungri's trial was going on in the same week the dating rumors blew up so I believe both companies created a dating scandal to distract public from Garam's scandal and S3ungri's trial.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
The JenniexV thing started when a few pics were leaked online around the same time when Garam's scandal was blowing up. Some Sasaeng accounts said it was media play. Hyb3 and YG had a deal imo. S3ungri's trial was going on in the same week the dating rumors blew up so I believe both companies created a dating scandal to distract public from Garam's scandal and S3ungri's trial.
i think bt5 was involved in the s3ungri burning sun scandal that's why they have a deal

sadtruth

Established
I don't know if anyone has posted this. Jenni3 from bl4ckpink is in this drama. The show looks a bunch of Hollywood garbage, money, cults, orgi3es, parties, drug5 and alchohol, more s3x....For anyone that thinks kpop is not the same as Hollywood, they're pretty much in the same circle doing the same things. The show has the same direcor as Euphoria and he somehow managed to glorify toxic characters, and now he's back at it again.

minnie82

Superstar
I don't know if anyone has posted this. Jenni3 from bl4ckpink is in this drama. The show looks a bunch of Hollywood garbage, money, cults, orgi3es, parties, drug5 and alchohol, more s3x....For anyone that thinks kpop is not the same as Hollywood, they're pretty much in the same circle doing the same things. The show has the same direcor as Euphoria and he somehow managed to glorify toxic characters, and now he's back at it again.

yes i posted the trailer the other day

Fujiko

Star
Yeah I think hybe is trying way too hard to cover up scandals. Have you got the news of leo from Trainee a leaving the group?
In the comment section people are speculating hybe is making him to leave because of his scandal. He wrote some pretty disgusting and misogynistic lyrics in the past.

"ain’t nobody gon tell me why that b*tch stopped breathing/
f*ck that h*e in my bank/
yeah that sh*t stopped breathing/
tell that b*tch/took that b*tch to the store/
ain’t nobody gon tell me why that b*tch stopped breathing"

Hybe is probably trying to avoid the possibility of garam like scandals and cleaning up the mess early on.
The reason is anxiety?I watched the video in the link,and he talked about worries that came to him.Or h*be is lying?