Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Jonghyun wrote the rap for Odd Eye. And his other raps. He wasn't lacking in rap. He filled in the rap sections for Crazy and Dejavu when Iron and Ziot T weren't there. He just didn't do much of it for obvious reasons..but that here nor there. Only time will tell. Let them do whatever they want. We can't control them I guess and who are we do say anything is his mama isn't, right? Good luck to everyone.
There is a difference between writing and singing raps and I am not saying he wasn't talented in any way. Jj0ng was by far the best vocalist in KPOP and he is still unmatched in that department also his skill in producing was rivaling IU and GD which is a huge deal but not everyone has to be the best at everything. He had his strengths and weaknesses like every other person. K3y is obviously better at Fashion than all the other members if we ask any professional in the fashion industry and I let's not talk about jj0ng's dance skills because K3y and T@emin are better dancers than him but again its not about talent its about the emotional manipulation and constantly using him for gaining attention that's wrong.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
not even south korean population itself listen to kpop to begin with. every fandom is solely built on people who are in their 10s and 20s. i guess thats why these kpop idols dont do well anymore once they reach their 30s cause their music is only sold to their cult circle and once the circle decrease its number, the idols' music career also fade away with it...then u'll see some of these idols trying to break into acting careers instead
right. i don't even kpop idols themselves listen to their own music or kpop in general as much, probably only to support their friends music who's in another group but that's it.

Shadow

Rookie

arhur12

Star
"The Curse of the 27 Club..."

The theory about Saturn return is plausible because elites' love astrology.
few days ago, I was reading about the eclipse that happened on 21 August 2017 and I realized that there is a huge chance that the eclipse occurred in j0nghyun's 6th astrological house which relates to a person's health. Eclipse in the 6th house can negatively affect a person's health which did happen with jj0ng. Also, I think it's worth mentioning here that on 18th December 2017 there was a new moon which was conjunct with some aspects in J0nghyun's birth chart, so even if we look at astrology there is some evidence that an attempt was made to harvest energy from jj0ng.

arhur12

Star
J0nghyun's Saturn return occurred one day after his death :eek::eek::eek:
On December 19th, 2017, just days before the Solstice, Saturn entered Capricorn. Every 2.5 years or so, Saturn enters a new sign, encouraging us to own our stories in a specific style and area of our lives.
edit: Saturn return is when Saturn enters the sign it was in when you were born for Jj0ng it was when Saturn entered Capricorn.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The "manufacturing" entertainment industry that pushed him to the limits of his vulnerablity...

Jonghyun's final thoughts...

“I am damaged from the inside. The depression that has been slowly eating away at me has completely swallowed me, and I couldn’t win over it,” reads the translation. “I hated myself. I tried to hold on to breaking memories and yelled at myself to get a grip, but there was no answer.”

The translation says he was struggling with isolation and feeling like he wasn’t enough; it also says he then ended the letter by asking for his fans’ understanding and forgiveness.

“It’s a miracle I lasted this far. What more can I say? Just tell me I worked hard. Even if you can’t smile as you let me go, please don’t blame me. I worked hard. I really did work hard. Goodbye.”

The letter is similar to Jonghyun's letter o_O
That's what struck me too. I got the same despair and weird feeling. She talked about loving a good life.

"I’ve lived such a happy life that was more than I deserved. That’s why, it is enough for me. This is enough. So please live without placing blame on anymore."

right. i don't even kpop idols themselves listen to their own music or kpop in general as much, probably only to support their friends music who's in another group but that's it.
Tae used to sing trot songs while sitting in the car or waiting. I don't think anyone likes that music.

I don't know if you guys have seen this Instagram post of Key or not. Key posted this picture on his Instagram page just a few days before the poster and teaser of his album came out.

And looking at this post, it seemed as if Key had already started promoting his album in advance by posting this picture with Jonghyun on his Instagram page.
Look behind him. That's a picture of John Lennon and Yoko Ono and the words War is Over, probably from another album. That's the name of a Christmas song John Lennon made.

pan con queso

Rookie
List of some survivors and organizations against satanic ritual abuse and CIA abuse
ACHES-MC

Sr. Light & Associates, Inc

PARC-VRAMC

SMART

Survivors.

Cisco Wheeler
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4chap.shtml

Brice Taylor

Svali
Fiona Barnett

Annie McKenna

Carol ruth

Caryn StarDancer

Duncan O´finionian

James Casbolt

JayneMasfield

Neil Brick

Paul Bonaci

Kathleen Sullivan

Vicky Piolin

Nick Bryant.

Duncan O´finionian

Tracy R Twymann

John Todd

Michael Hoggard.

Grant Jeffrey

David Shurter

keth barker

Ozian
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/unwelcome-ozian

Sommers
https://twitter.com/KirbySommers

Cathy O'brien
https://twitter.com/RealCathyOBrien

Wiki
https://deprogramwiki.com/

Targeted Individual

Last edited:

pan con queso

Rookie
Books:

minnie82

Superstar
That really is sad, I hope she rests in peace. Maybe the entertainment industry is something else we don't know. And It's also strange how so many korean idols have suddenly died of depression these past few years. J0nghyun was one of the ones that shocked me to the point where I was so sad
Showbiz is a very dark place

arhur12

Star
Pray before listening the mv,and put on mute if you feel that is better,to protect yourself
The end is creepy
The cube is the same cube that is in K@1 mv?
Are they connected these two mvs?
This is the most satanic MV I have seen in the past few years. He was portraying himself as a god. He sold himself for some cheap fame. All the symbolism in this really I have no words I never expected Sh1nee to go this far. I can say with guarantee this was the most satanic MV released by a Sh1nee member till date.

minnie82

Superstar
This is the most satanic MV I have seen in the past few years. He was portraying himself as a god. He sold himself for some cheap fame. All the symbolism in this really I have no words I never expected Sh1nee to go this far. I can say with guarantee this was the most satanic MV released by a Sh1nee member till date.
Taemin Want mv was also very satanic too