Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
1. He is wearing a Cross along with the horns of the devil.

2. He portrayed himself as a God.
Why did he use cross symbolism?? Is he trying to copy T@emin
Exactly this had me scared. The cage symbolism. The false God symbolism. Skirt/Feminization symbolism. The list goes on and on. I knew there was something off. This really doesn’t show me that he is a victim, but that he is inviting it. I remember seeing an excerpt when K1bum said somebody told him there was nothing more they could add and that he had done everything possible. For someone who was crying about the direction of an album, it seems like he had full control of the direction of this one. I prayed before watching this because this was just insane to even look at. He’s playing with fire and likes it. Hope it’s worth it to him though. :/
He had full control over the direction of Bad Love as well. K3y is an extrovert so he is more likely to talk about problems they face because of SM's shitty management. Sh@wols cried about mistreatment during Bad Love when in fact it was the most promoted and most expensive concept by a soloist In SM last year. He released 5 version for God's sake and his promos lasted a whole month.

minnie82

Superstar
Weren't these girls in another group?

The only one who's a decent singer in that group in Rose, it's obvious. Jisoo, she's beautiful and has a nice personality, but that's it. Besides, she's the only one who hasn't released a solo song yet....so....quite telling. Perhaps it's going to happen, but I think she will turn to be an actress or ending up in a variety show. Not that Jennie and Lisa can sing either, but they're the "rappers" and at least, Lisa dances pretty well.
Lisa is a good dancer but not the best in the industry, I think they were in Iz*one.

Wawl Flouer

Rookie

Shadow

Rookie
Pray before listening the mv,and put on mute if you feel that is better,to protect yourself
The end is creepy
The cube is the same cube that is in K@1 mv?
Are they connected these two mvs?
That music video was so freaky. :oops:Yes, The golden cube he sat on reminds me of the worships at the Kaaba which is also a golden cube. He was wearing devils horns, and he's got the two of swords a spiritual tarot symbol. Burning smoke on those swords resembles (Sage) Black candles everywhere which is used in a spell. Sat on the gold throne like he is a god. The song talks about him idling and I do not like the word Idol anymore it's like worshipping them dancing like an evil snake. As well he was chained to the floor a slave in the industry

''Ooh, it's just more fuel for me'' yeah it reminds me of him taking souls and energy.
'' Idling and the next thing you know ''

In Key's statue there's golden body parts all over the place, arms and legs, (blood sacrifice) an eye and even a triangle next to it! Which looks very weird and I feel like he's defacing God or other religions by mixing with that. Just a few seconds after you see in the background a pair of dark wings of the devil. After that he holds the sceptre of a god, zooms in on one eye (Symbolism) after he even did the diamond eye symbol on his face!

Screenshot 2022-08-30 19.20.06.png Screenshot 2022-08-30 19.42.35.png Screenshot 2022-08-30 19.47.48.png

Attachments

arhur12

Star
I will search if someone did analysis of his mv
I did a brief analysis of the lyrics and its basically a poor man's version of T@emin's advice with some added elements of blasphemy.
The lyrics are broken and hard to understand but he is basically saying you guys keep rambling about me, gossiping and sending hate over small things but I keep winning because I am a champ. He said "Fire my Gasoline" it means he is telling the audience that by constantly talking about him even if it is to hate him we are giving him fuel, energy. He is harvesting energy from fans and his dancers who worship him. The scene with him in a cage is him trying to act as a victim of industry, a slave but then he says its a "fuel for his evolution" which means he is rising upto the levels in the elites' eyes by becoming their slave.

arhur12

Star
That music video was so freaky. :oops:Yes, The golden cube he sat on reminds me of the worships at the Kaaba which is also a golden cube. He was wearing devils horns, and he's got the two of swords a spiritual tarot symbol. Burning smoke on those swords resembles (Sage) Black candles everywhere which is used in a spell. Sat on the gold throne like he is a god. The song talks about him idling and I do not like the word Idol anymore it's like worshipping them dancing like an evil snake. As well he was chained to the floor a slave in the industry

''Ooh, it's just more fuel for me'' yeah it reminds me of him taking souls and energy.

In Key's statue there's golden body parts all over the place, arms and legs, (blood sacrifice) an eye and even a triangle next to it! Which looks very weird and I feel like he's defacing God or other religions by mixing with that. Just a few seconds after you see in the background a pair of dark wings of the devil. After that he holds the sceptre of a god, zooms in on one eye (Symbolism) after he even did the diamond eye symbol on his face!

View attachment 80490 View attachment 80512 View attachment 80513
I am a Muslim and the Kaaba is supposed to be black but if he indeed tried to use Kaaba as a symbolism in this then I really pray to God that his album flops hards on charts.

e-Enoch

Superstar

View attachment 80490 View attachment 80512 View attachment 80513
Key's MV of a satanic ritual. It's nothing new. He's just following a recent trend among KPop...of heavily symbolic performance of devil worship...

Aespa Karina was in the video?
Yes she also appeared in the live performances as a backup dancer. SM sent her for promotions like they sent her to do a Hyundai commercial with Ka1
That video has come back to haunt her recently. Knetz use it to compare her features and dragged Karina over getting plastic surgery. They go extra hard because she called most male idols ugly.