Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I miss b.a.p and I don’t even know why but I keep seeing the members in my dreams these past months after the months before that it was bigbang members and the thing is it’s only after I begin getting these dreams each time period, that I am getting drawn back to and missing them like crazy, I don’t know if this is like devil’s temptation to try to bring me back because these two groups are the ones I loved the most during my childhood and have shared many memories with, I don’t know if it’s nostalgia to my own childhood, or because I used to be confronted by them during hard times in my childhood, that I was attached to them at some point. Anyways sorry for going off teach there a bit, anyways what do you guys think of b.a.p specifically and the members as people themselves? I feel like they’re one of the few who are clean hopefully still, not too sure about himchan (scandal) and yongguk (satanic mvs) though.

sandonthebeach

Established
In the 1920s, the Third International disparagingly branded certain Marxists of the period as "West European" theorists.[6]
Nonetheless, this style of Marxism was taken up by Germany's Frankfurt School in the 1930s.[1]

In the Weimar Republic (1918–33), the continual political turmoils of the interwar years (1918–39) much affected the development of the critical theory philosophy of the Frankfurt School.
Soon after Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the Institute first moved from Frankfurt to Geneva, and then to New York City, in 1935, where it joined Columbia University.
Since the 1960s, the concept has been closely associated with the New Left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Marxism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
It's true, the origin of these trashy ideas is the Frankfurt School, but it doesn't change the fact, that American universities have been abetting and spreading that poisonous ideology. But my point was to say that, it isn't "these kids nowadays are so sensitive, obnoxious and fragile" or "kids see too much content of TikTok".

Off-topic, but if someone has interest in it

Shuna

Star
It's true, the origin of these trashy ideas is the Frankfurt School, but it doesn't change the fact, that American universities have been abetting and spreading that poisonous ideology. But my point was to say that, it isn't "these kids nowadays are so sensitive, obnoxious and fragile" or "kids see too much content of TikTok".

Off-topic, but if someone has interest in it
Not so off topic, even if I'm going to talk about the Vatican, it seems that certain priests who have committed p***philia are mainly communists who were sent to destroy the church from the inside.

Emmizi

Rookie
Lisa spending time with the French pres wife at Disneyland for some hospital “charity” for kids. Lisa is..very interesting and not in a good way she seems way more desperate to do anything to be cemented into the demonic than her other members. I know for a fact her French bf is nasty but he setting her up with the connects lol
Im actually surprised none of the members decided to really take off in America they had so much tour shows here.

minnie82

Superstar
Lisa spending time with the French pres wife at Disneyland for some hospital “charity” for kids. Lisa is..very interesting and not in a good way she seems way more desperate to do anything to be cemented into the demonic than her other members. I know for a fact her French bf is nasty but he setting her up with the connects lol
Im actually surprised none of the members decided to really take off in America they had so much tour shows here.
yes it's a video with them :

Emmizi

Rookie
Noooo I kno Lisa is really crazy. No wayyy that blind item is wild. The only thing I really knew about that lady was that she was probably trans.

Emmizi

Rookie
it's a better video :

Her smiling all the time innocent act is so fake, what’s the point of being visible like this in France? Especially since she’s not French nor has a career in France. All she did the strip show. She doesn’t acknowledge her French bf that gives her the connects there so the very high profile appearances are even more bizarre. But her brain dead fans won’t question anything just wowww she magically knows the French pres wife to be sitting next to her for no reason!! lol.

minnie82

Superstar
Her smiling all the time innocent act is so fake, what’s the point of being visible like this in France? Especially since she’s not French nor has a career in France. All she did the strip show. She doesn’t acknowledge her French bf that gives her the connects there so the very high profile appearances are even more bizarre. But her brain dead fans won’t question anything just wowww she magically knows the French pres wife to be sitting next to her for no reason!! lol.
she was probably passed around, i remember that Rihanna have a similar meeting years ago