Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
Is it just me or 9muses - No playboy (their debut btw) had a lot of devil hand gestures, sexualization, doll like poses and other weird symbolism in the music video or im crazy. Im watching the documentary again and im seeing a lot of that, I didnt even notice it the first time I watched it,
Yes i notice that too..i watch a video yesterday where one of the member Sera said that they went to Dubai to sing for a birthday of a little boy ,a nugu group at Dubai ,they probably do sponsorship as well

e-Enoch

Superstar
1 Timothy 4:1

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;”

RecievingA

Veteran
Yes i notice that too..i watch a video yesterday where one of the member Sera said that they went to Dubai to sing for a birthday of a little boy ,a nugu group at Dubai ,they probably do sponsorship as well
I'm surprised some Arabian billionaire had a crush on Sera from 9muses.

Likewise, all the same, please meditate on Matthew 7:15-20...we are in the day and age of utter deception...
did u call my mom and sister celestial false prophets? be not fast to speak when you are not sure about things because those are things shared by The Holy Spirit of YAH who hears from Him and speaks what He hears from God.
carefully test the spirits so you won’t accidentally happen to blaspheme The Holy Spirit by saying that it is a spirit of divination.. bring all matters to YAH in fast and prayer and wait on Him for His answer and confirmation He is faithful.

minnie82

Superstar
Im glad Sera is happier now and more out spoken. The shit she seen...... :< Also, Dubai?! thats a bit concerning
Yes she also said that they dance in a sexy way and the little boy watching them..yes i'm glad she's fine too,have you ever watch 9muses doc?

sandonthebeach

Established
I always thought it odd how far back the SMTOWN World Tour goes to Dubai. Even now the company executives even show up with the Idols
The money nowadays is there.
that's the teaser of the new Gidle mv, any thoughts ?
I think it's more about promoting feminism (the destructive type, even though it doesn't appear as such)

e-Enoch

Superstar
did u call my mom and sister celestial false prophets? be not fast to speak when you are not sure about things because those are things shared by The Holy Spirit of YAH who hears from Him and speaks what He hears from God.
carefully test the spirits so you won’t accidentally happen to blaspheme The Holy Spirit by saying that it is a spirit of divination.. bring all matters to YAH in fast and prayer and wait on Him for His answer and confirmation He is faithful.
Hey, I don't even know who your "mother and sister" are...even you, except for being one of the posters on this KPop thread...All I know is that, there are, indeed, false prophets, as Matthew 7:15-20 pointed out.

Hey, I don't even know who your "mother and sister" are...even you, except for being one of the posters on this KPop thread...All I know is that, there are, indeed, false prophets, as Matthew 7:15-20 pointed out.
yes there are many false prophets. in fact too much false prophets that its so difficult to see and recognize the true.

YAH said He is going to cut them up and remove them so that the true can be seen and shine for the whole creation waits for the manifestation of YAH’s children. the same way He is going to cut and remove and expose the yehudim all around the world for what they actually are. we are in for a bumpy ride & lots of turbulence buckle up.

“For [even the whole] creation [all nature] waits eagerly for the children of God to be revealed.”-(Romans 8:19)

e-Enoch

Superstar
yes there are many false prophets. in fact too much false prophets that its so difficult to see and recognize the true.

YAH said He is going to cut them up and remove them so that the true can be seen and shine for the whole creation waits for the manifestation of YAH’s children. the same way He is going to cut and remove and expose the yehudim all around the world for what they actually are. we are in for a bumpy ride & lots of turbulence buckle up.

“For [even the whole] creation [all nature] waits eagerly for the children of God to be revealed.”-(Romans 8:19)
May The Lord's perfect will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ, The Lord and Savior!

Last edited:

RecievingA

Veteran

Mambo999

Established
Yes she also said that they dance in a sexy way and the little boy watching them..yes i'm glad she's fine too,have you ever watch 9muses doc?
I did, I was so sad for the girls because like it would be one member messing up and all the blame would be put on Sera or the group would be yelled at which is messed up. But at least people now know the harsh realities of training for kpop even if it was a latter 2nd generation kpop documentary.

RecievingA

Veteran
I initially thought this song was sexual. But after reading the lyrics several times. The Sweet Juice is blood.

You want some sweet blood?
Chew it, pop it, pop it
Slowly drippin', drippin'
Follow the instinct
Heaven
This taste is sweety, sweety
Nerves all over the body
Dance, ta-ra-ta-ra

Mm, you want it too, this sweet blood
This throat-burning sensation is taboo
My brain rule it like tattoo, yеah, yeah
I feel so good, this taste might hook me up