Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

Jesus loves you

Established
Video: Lay expressing his words about Coco Lee, who committed suicide July 5, 2023.

I’m thinking someone sent demons for her to commit suicide. She had sought help from doctors, but it didn’t help. She’s had depression for years and I think someone must’ve found this out because involving in Illuminati means more blood sacrifice.

According to Erica Mukisa’s testimony, when she was a former sorcerer, she said she would send demons into someone and they would obey what she wants them to do. More like manipulating.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Video: Lay expressing his words about Coco Lee, who committed suicide July 5, 2023.

I’m thinking someone sent demons for her to commit suicide. She had sought help from doctors, but it didn’t help. She’s had depression for years and I think someone must’ve found this out because involving in Illuminati means more blood sacrifice.

According to Erica Mukisa’s testimony, when she was a former sorcerer, she said she would send demons into someone and they would obey what she wants them to do. More like manipulating.

Do you think he sacrificed her?