Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

minnie82

Superstar
A light bulb just went up in my head.
I think it’s his stage name, Lay.
Because he mentioned that in Chinese, his name “Lei” means tired. So it fits him that the guy had been working tirelessly. He’s known for his practicing dancing until he is extremely tired and his whole body would sweat and he’d collapse on the floor because he pushed himself too far.
What do you think?

Or maybe his fans would correlate him with a sheep. They’d sometimes call him sheep because he looked innocent (I don’t think so lol). His zodiac sign is a sheep.
The stage name could be counted as alter ego? I want ask you that

00kpop00

Established
Any thoughts on the ice cube?
Anything cube related, including ice cubes and especially Saturn and black cube related, has to do with the Saturn deity that the elites worship.

Check out the book The Cult of the Black Cube by Arthur Moros.

Jesus loves you

Established

00kpop00

Established
What kind of demon do you Think he has?
Like Beyoncé’sdemon would be named “Sasha Fierce”?
I'm not sure what demons he is in kahoots with to be honest. He seems like he would keep that information private, not everyone brags what demons they have, or made a pact with.

The book The Cult of the Black Cube is mentioned here on page 1397 of the Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence thread.

Jesus loves you

Established
Not sure what rappresent honestly..when he walk in the water in the picture. It seems he mocking Jesus,i wonder if his tour would be like his buddy Jw one
I just want to know how the “water” is mocking Jesus. Please give examples. I’m curious what your take is.

minnie82

Superstar
I just want to know how the “water” is mocking Jesus. Please give examples. I’m curious what your take is.
Because you know that Jesus walking in the water , that 's why i said that. It seems that he mocking Jesus and the religion ,that just my interpretation