Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

Jesus loves you

Established
The way he look at the guy ..very weird ..
Look up Johnny and Associates sexual abuse scandal. This video reminds me of a Japanese high profile celeb like Johnny is getting away with p@d0filia.
I recalled in Erica Mukisa’s testimony that male celebs would sleep with the little boys just to steal their “stars “, and that’s how you get more famous.
I know this is disgusting but this is what the entertainment industry wants once you become more famous. They’ll require more disgusting acts, like eating poop.

She said a certain politician wanted to be more influential so the sorcerer told him he needs to either sleep with his daughter or sleep with a mad woman. The politician chose the latter.

That new video of the butt patting is really making me think what I’ve discussed here.

minnie82

Superstar
Look up Johnny and Associates sexual abuse scandal. This video reminds me of a Japanese high profile celeb like Johnny is getting away with p@d0filia.
I recalled in Erica Mukisa’s testimony that male celebs would sleep with the little boys just to steal their “stars “, and that’s how you get more famous.
I know this is disgusting but this is what the entertainment industry wants once you become more famous. They’ll require more disgusting acts, like eating poop.

She said a certain politician wanted to be more influential so the sorcerer told him he needs to either sleep with his daughter or sleep with a mad woman. The politician chose the latter.

That new video of the butt patting is really making me think what I’ve discussed here.
you mean that guy have to sleep with Lay or what