LGBT+ Targeting Autistic People

Mambo999

Established
When Chris Chan removes the crayon from his brain...

(Chris Chan is a messed up autistic guy who transgendered and raped his dementia ridden mother fyi)
(In the Simpsons, there's an episode where Homer gets the crayon removed and becomes smart and articulate)
OMG whyyyyyyyy I don't even wanna hear about Chris motherf***ing chan jeeeeez. But yeah, thats messed up o_O :oops:

YowzaYowza

Rookie
Semi-related.

ABA (applied behavior analysis) is essentially trying to make people with mental and neurological conditions normal.

"ABA is controversial, especially among members of the autism rights movement, for a number of reasons. Some ABA interventions emphasize normalization instead of acceptance, and there is a history of, in some forms of ABA and its predecessors, the use of aversives, such as electric shocks.", Wikipedia says.

Form of Monarch programming?

EatZeBug

Established
Not LGBT but another example of the government taking advantage of autistic people:

RecievingA

Veteran
Not sure i follow. Are you saying JP is mentally damaged or something?

He's just an average pseudo intellectual that tries to make himself look intelligent with carefully selected words. He has alot of Christian fans but he's an atheist.

Today he is sold out to Israel and does their bidding, even though its earning him alot of hate.

View attachment 92878
(this tweet was made along with a video showing a father holding his dead baby caressing her back, i won't share it)
Jordan Peterson is only relevant for disseminating the psychological and medical studies. If you are listening to him for anything else but that. You should be cautious.

Daze

Superstar
Jordan Peterson is only relevant for disseminating the psychological and medical studies. If you are listening to him for anything else but that. You should be cautious.

give em hell.jpg

I don't listen to him at all.

It's obvious at this point he's strung out on prescription meds catering to Israel's whims.

Sides, the guys sick in the head.

Peterson.jpg

Daze

Superstar
Why would you listen to Jordan Peterson about Israel? He works for the same company Ben Shapiro works for. And former collagues of his have said Shapiro keeps close ties with Mossad.
Yes, today he does. Now he works for the Daily Wire and Shapiro is his boss. Shapiro is more pro-Israel than Netanyahu.

About a year or 2 ago, Peterson didn't. He used to have a large Muslim audience. This is how I found out about him. Muslims shared his work because he was doing the same thing Andrew Tate was. Publicly saying that a girl was a girl and a boy was a boy. None of this pronoun garbage we are indoctrinated with today.

But I didn't watch his work for a month or two before he realized he has a Muslim audience and decided to attack them. I can't say I was ever a fan, but if I was, it was very short-lived. Today he has an obvious prescription drug problem and shouldn't be a role model for anyone.

EatZeBug

Established
This person thinks that autistic people aren't being misled and are just 'hyperaware of their own feelings'... What that 'hyperawareness' actually really is is a hyperfixation based in autogynephilia that spirals into making rash decisions.

Kevin Logan

Rookie

YowzaYowza

Rookie
I'm not autistic but I have ADHD. Imagine processing information faster that you sometimes don't have the cognitive capacity to critically analyze it. Now imagine that information being "don't listen to the bigots! you are a woman! it's okay to castrate yourself and take drugs to emulate female appearance!"

Flarepath

Star
Until fairly recent years hardly anybody'd ever heard of the word "autism", but now it's trotted out all the time, and I gather it means somebody is in a world of their own to varying degrees who prefers not to run with the worldly herd.
Looked at another way, autism could be a God-given gift to get the person out of the clutches of the world..:)-
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"Don't love the world or the things in it, otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"Set your mind on things above,not on things on the earth" (Colossians 3:2)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)

"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)

PS- Generally speaking, are autistic people happy? If they are, what's all the fuss about?

clammertoe

Established
People tend to use the term as a "Get out of Jail Free" card to excuse their bad behaviors. Won't pay attention? "I'm autistic." Can't get to work on time? "I'm autistic." Can't follow instructions or perform simple tasks? "I'm autistic."

It is disgusting.

truth_will_out

Established
Yes, today he does. Now he works for the Daily Wire and Shapiro is his boss. Shapiro is more pro-Israel than Netanyahu.

About a year or 2 ago, Peterson didn't. He used to have a large Muslim audience. This is how I found out about him. Muslims shared his work because he was doing the same thing Andrew Tate was. Publicly saying that a girl was a girl and a boy was a boy. None of this pronoun garbage we are indoctrinated with today.

But I didn't watch his work for a month or two before he realized he has a Muslim audience and decided to attack them. I can't say I was ever a fan, but if I was, it was very short-lived. Today he has an obvious prescription drug problem and shouldn't be a role model for anyone.
He's been a notable pro zionist fraud for at least a year now.
His rise to fame has been no different to Any celebrity that has sold their soul.

EatZeBug

Established
Until fairly recent years hardly anybody'd ever heard of the word "autism", but now it's trotted out all the time, and I gather it means somebody is in a world of their own to varying degrees who prefers not to run with the worldly herd.
Looked at another way, autism could be a God-given gift to get the person out of the clutches of the world..:)-
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"Don't love the world or the things in it, otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"Set your mind on things above,not on things on the earth" (Colossians 3:2)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)

"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)

PS- Generally speaking, are autistic people happy? If they are, what's all the fuss about?
It tends to go both ways.
Either you end up super woke MK ultra toast or super repulsed by the cultural march towards destruction.