Light hearted or not: who do you think the antichrist could be

or these gods could be the fallen angels and their offsprings (demigods like achilles, hercules, etc.) are nephilims...
IMO,

There are no gods, but TheCreator HimSelf/ltSelf, i.e. TheSource of ALL these 2 eyes can see and cannot see.

OTOH, who claim themselves to be any god are uneqivocally blasphemous and decieving gullible human beings.

TheCreator is OmniPresent, OmniPotent & OmniScient.. doesn't require a gender!

Ive been saying this for a while. I think harry got out because he knew his kid was in danger, the half black kid is prime for sacrife. Harry seemed to pick up and leave quite suddenly
I reckon Prince Harry do not wish to be back to the UKofGB&NI anytime any soon, because of obvious reasons.

Albeit, the following sanctimonious of a pr**k is hell bent in being a slave for the establishment. Not to forget that this pr**k hosted a live show, #GunsInAmerica from Jan'11 to Mar'14, on CNN(USA), with a sole objective to gradually be able to assist in getting the sacrosanct BoR 2nd ammendment modified by outlawing semi-automatics. The dots all add up, as usual.

Albeit he wasn't this sanctimonious pr**k since time immemorial.
I reckon he probably got reprimanded post the following interview and his commentary on this interview ('Unlawful Kiling' docu by Keith Allen, banned in the UKofGB&NI).. And from there onwards he gradually went on to become someone who will work solely for the benefits of the elite/establishment - be it via:
Guns In America (Piers Morgan Live, CNN)
OR
taking pot shots at Prince Harry & his immediate family (thus reciting narrative i.e. moulding the masses).

Full documentary:-
Piers Morgan timestamps - 03:45 & 19:30

Last edited:
I reckon Prince Harry do not wish to be back to the UKofGB&NI anytime any soon, because of obvious reasons.

Albeit, the following sanctimonious of a pr**k is hell bent in being a slave for the establishment. Not to forget that this pr**k hosted a live show, #GunsInAmerica from Jan'11 to Mar'14, on CNN(USA), with a sole objective to gradually be able to assist in getting the sacrosanct BoR 2nd ammendment modified by outlawing semi-automatics. The dots all add up, as usual.

Albeit he wasn't this sanctimonious pr**k since time immemorial.
I reckon he probably got reprimanded post the following interview and his commentary on this interview ('Unlawful Kiling' docu by Keith Allen, banned in the UKofGB&NI).. And from there onwards he gradually went on to become someone who will work solely for the benefits of the elite/establishment - be it via:
Guns In America (Piers Morgan Live, CNN)
OR
taking pot shots at Prince Harry & his immediate family (thus reciting narrative i.e. moulding the masses).

Full documentary:-
Piers Morgan timestamps - 03:45 & 19:30
Piers morgan is more of a stooge. He says and does what ever he thinks will get him extra time in the time light

Piers morgan is more of a stooge. He says and does what ever he thinks will get him extra time in the time light
If you want to see something funny I recommend watching Morgan show when Alex Jones came to debate gun control. Alex showed him absolutely no respect and essentially took over the show and trashed Morgan. I saw it on you tube. Even if you don't like Jones it's great.

If you want to see something funny I recommend watching Morgan show when Alex Jones came to debate gun control. Alex showed him absolutely no respect and essentially took over the show and trashed Morgan. I saw it on you tube. Even if you don't like Jones it's great.

Off to search this. Morgan is evil. He once hacked into the mobile of a murdered girl to get a story. Not to mention he has some interesting friends
1647179045763.png

eyes@wide@open

Established
Mohammed Bin Salman? Could be the elusive Q - many posts he will reveal himself after justice has been served - feels a bit return of the king.

How about Courtney Love? Lot of evidence pointing to her for the death of Kurt Cobain and Kristen Pfaff. Even her own father believes it. Plus she allegedly hung out with Epstein and Maxwell and there are pictures of her with Prince Andrew. Her involvement in sex trafficking too. Even illuminati connection.

Lucy

Star
How about Courtney Love? Lot of evidence pointing to her for the death of Kurt Cobain and Kristen Pfaff. Even her own father believes it. Plus she allegedly hung out with Epstein and Maxwell and there are pictures of her with Prince Andrew. Her involvement in sex trafficking too. Even illuminati connection.
I believe Antichrist will be a man.
She is definitely very evil though!

Concur.
By design, yes.
The UKreign president ought to be the president of the planet, temporarily.
Atleast as per the Bible, yes.
#SubliminalMindGames
Ive never seen a leader of another country have a video call with other parliaments and them all stand up and clap. Hes done a video call with the English parliament and the US one too now. Both seemed really off to me. Like scenes from a dystopian apocalypse movie