Mass shooting psychological op in NY

Awoken2

Superstar
I just looked up the word " official " in my dictionary. This is what it told me: Someone that works for the government who gets paid to lie for a living and is always investigating something but never accomplishing anything other than stealing taxpayers money.

I'm not American but I've always followed American news and worked there for a bit. I know the us has had mass shooting in the past, gunmen issues and stuff but lately it just seems to increase at levels unknown.jusy the last 24 hours a shooting at Walmart, one currently happening at a mall and a driver mowing down people. Something's not right

polymoog

Superstar
jusy the last 24 hours a shooting at Walmart, one currently happening at a mall and a driver mowing down people. Something's not right
the more the NWO antagonize the people, the quicker the NWO needs to get the weapons out of their hands. this latest american news story with the FBI raiding trumps place in florida has critically-thinking, UNawake people realizing that the FBI is controlled and corrupt (about time people figured it out), so any right-leaning person could be next.
critical food shortages this fall/winter would be a great opportunity worldwide to force people to comply to any number of government measures in order to pick up their free, government issued food rations for the week (provided it reaches that point). having a gun would help secure ones food stockpile to remain independent of the state.

Another shooting in Chicago now. Quite a few killed. It's non stop. No way is this just because you guys have guns available

redqueen

Superstar
it's not cause guns are available/owned
by of Us,it's cause cause guns are in the
hands of Us and tptb need as many removed
from Good,Honest Peoples that wouldn't consider
going on the street to get em

so that when w/e is gonna happen happens We
have no weapons to fight back with and defend
Ourselves against them