Narcissism and Narcissistic Behaviors

Flarepath

Star
Incidentally here's a vid of me under my wargaming name 'PoorOldSpike', play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and note the awesomely confident self-assured swagger..:)-

Woman abandons her family without a second thought for her "dream man" :rolleyes:, claims he's a narcissist.

Maybe she's the narcissist...

I left my family for my dream man and ignored huge red flags - it almost killed me: Here's how to spot a narcissist before you make the same mistake
  • Emily* left her marriage when she met the handsome, magnetic Angus*
  • But she soon realised what she thought was her 'dream' was a living nightmare
  • This is her story, and the red flags she missed that warned of his narcissism

Emily* was married with kids when she met Angus*.

But she was certain she had just met 'the one'. She had never been so smitten. Within months she had broken up her family to pursue a relationship with the tall, handsome stranger who gave her intense butterflies.

And it almost killed her.
I feel so bad for her poor kids and ex husband.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Woman abandons her family without a second thought for her "dream man" :rolleyes:, claims he's a narcissist.

Maybe she's the narcissist...

I feel so bad for her poor kids and ex husband.
Evidently selfish...absolutely uncaring for her to leave her husband and children... thinking because she's "found the one..." Obviously she's also a narcissist...

Time and again, the sin of adultery is often committed because it is "romanticized..." and especially very tempting to those with narcissistic personalities...

dorakorea

Established
When the devil is busy, it sends a narcissist.
Sometimes I doubt it is really a personality disorder. All narcissists behave in the same way, with little variation. Covert or not, there are behavioral patterns that they all share, so they applied a medical label to this group of "symptoms". A disorder, yes. But calling it so, makes it seem like they are somehow unaware of their actions. They have a disorder, it's not their fault. Oh, but it's very much their fault. They are guilty and dangerous. They know very well what they do to others, and they do it on purpose. That's lack of morality. They should be called out because they have no morals, not because there's an anomaly in their personality. Evil people always existed, and I doubt that centuries ago they used a fancy label to define them. And a personality disorder is supposed to be rare. Narcissism is all but rare.

Flarepath

Star
Gen Patton, Montgomery and MacArthur were sometimes called narcissists but they won WW2..:)
By contrast, shy retiring timid wimps are stone cold losers..:)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Gen Patton, Montgomery and MacArthur were sometimes called narcissists but they won WW2..:)
By contrast, shy retiring timid wimps are stone cold losers..:)
It's been observed that strong leaders have distinct narcissistic tendencies...but they really tend to be more evil than average...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Considering the intimate nature of the problem, i.e., one needs to personally experience it to know how destructive it is to the human psyche...t's rather alarming to hear the many devastating testimonies of people who have experienced being victims of narcissistic individuals...
Like ReplyReport
Sadly, the citizens of the world under various governments are "victims" of their own set of narcissistic leaders... Also, "moneyed" narcissists among the global elites push their selfish evil agenda to achieve their sick, psychopathic plans such as genocide...

Vixy

Star
Did you know it is because of brain damages? The prefrontal cortrex, the right temporal lobe, insula, amygdala and hippocampus arent lighting up on PET scans. These are massive brain damages, and the same thing with psychopathy. Google it and choose pictures, you'll see. Thats why they show bizarre behaviour showing as all kinds of evil.

I have one in my family, an overt narcissist and she had alzheimers when she got older so I think they are born with damages and they get worse over time and can result in dementia, alzheimers and so on. Some go into schizophrenia aswell but schizo is because of holes within the center of the brain, we should have smaller holes but not so large. Narcissism and psychpathy are more due to the prefrotnal cortrex.

What I would like to know is why noone talks about this? Every vdeo on youtue are explaining the extreme behavious but noone seems to know about the reasons for this.

Normal brain to the left, narcissistic to the right in this picture.

This guy went around with a mobile brain scanner from prison to prison and took scans of the prisoners brans and voilá:

Research has gone from invasive treatment of electrodes surgically placed within the brain with a small dose electricity to stimulate the dead parts of the brain and have now gone to a non invasive type placed on the skull to electrically stimulate life into the dead parts. It's called TDCS Transcranial direct current stimulation and have been researched on for about three years.

It is also very very common and not at all the 4-6% science claims it is. I have had so many cluster B's in my life I finally was forced to look into it which Is why I have so much knowledge. Hope sharing this, helps someone since it seems very unknown.

Attachments

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Haha, so-called "celebrities" are mostly round the twist, always in and out of booze/drugs rehab, and under shrinks with "stress", or having nervous breakdowns, and getting divorced and married multiple times, what a terrible example to set, especially to kids.
I used to think most of them were fairly normal until I started looking up their biographies on Wiki, and found out the majority are cuckoo..:)

Zakat

Star
Haha, so-called "celebrities" are mostly round the twist, always in and out of booze/drugs rehab, and under shrinks with "stress", or having nervous breakdowns, and getting divorced and married multiple times, what a terrible example to set, especially to kids.
I used to think most of them were fairly normal until I started looking up their biographies on Wiki, and found out the majority are cuckoo..:)
Good insight! :)

Flarepath

Star
Nowadays it's almost "fashionable" to have some kind of mental issues, especially in this snowflake generation..:)
Worst affected are people with no spiritual depth, they're like ricketty wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road-

wagon-wreck.jpg