Nasa And "proof Of Alien Life"

elsbet

Superstar
I'd say it's to the point that it is blatantly obvious that is exactly what is going on. Stay away from 'aliens'... and also stay away from certain types of 'technology' - it's becoming increasingly obvious there's more to it, too, than we're being told and all those nifty HD monitors and TVs and stuff serve more functions than we are led to believe.

'Aliens'

MOTHER JURISDICTION OF THE WORLD

Quite a claim. :oops:

Awoken2

Superstar
Thats right I do. Because I don't think the whole world is out to get me.

Where did I say "EVERYONE" dismiss eyewitness testimony? This is what I said:

Where do you see the word EVERYONE in that remark?

Typical response from a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Your right theres not...Becuase your paranoid delusions get in the way of reality.

Then prove NASA has committed a crime of some sort.....

I'd be interested in you explaining all that shite away... I'm all ears

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Yeah..Like I am going to take the time to watch a four minute video just to prove something to you...Not going to happen...

yannick

Veteran
Yeah..Like I am going to take the time to watch a four minute video just to prove something to you...Not going to happen...
They say time is money ... Others say that time is mana ... but what is mana?

mana

ˈmɑːnə

noun

(in Polynesian, Melanesian, and Maori belief) an impersonal supernatural power which can be transmitted or inherited.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
They say time is money ... Others say that time is mana ... but what is mana?

mana

ˈmɑːnə

noun

(in Polynesian, Melanesian, and Maori belief) an impersonal supernatural power which can be transmitted or inherited.
Yeah and at my age time is something I am starting to run short of.

Awoken2

Superstar
@Paranoia Daily

And who are you to tell me what I should be worrying about?

You asked for proof NASA fakes it's media, that proof was provided and you were asked to respond to it. You didn't even bother looking at the provided evidence and end up telling me not to worry about it and to get a life.

....That's quite trollish behaviour your displaying there.

yannick

Veteran
Let's not fight, okay? Paranoia Daily , may I know your age please? Awoken2 , we're all trolls in one way or another, just remain positive brother, you have my support, God Willing! :)

We're living on one big battlefield where good is versusing evil constantly, on the personal level as well as on the international level. Everybody has his and her own battles. The segregation is taking place as we speak. Just the fact that you're here means much.

It means that you're one vigilant citizen and that means a lot already! In the end, what really matters is whether your soul has maintained its original state of purity or whether it has been corrupted and has remained as such. May God Love us all and instill good in us until death. Ameen.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Existence of alien life ‘much more likely than previously thought’ – NASA admin
https://www.rt.com/news/450402-alien-life-likely-nasa/
Presumably, wherever it were to take place, life would need to arise from the perfect mix of chemicals and conditions. Many NASA disclosures seem to focus on locating planets where distance from a star, temperature, gravity, water etc may be sufficiently within a "Goldilocks zone" to make spontaneous life appearing a possibility.

So, what if we were to have such a perfect starting point of a world, out in the universe - might life actually arise there? Here synthetic organic chemist, Dr. James Tour gives an excellent breakdown of the scientific hurdles such a proposal would need to overcome:-

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Given an infinite number of universes, the infinitely improbable becomes a certainty. I guess we all put our faith in something in the end ;-)
Right, that's multiverse theory. But I'm more interested in his fine-tuning argument which posits that if one of the values were off in our sphere of existence then life wouldn't function. That Earth was fine-tuned for life...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Right, that's multiverse theory. But I'm more interested in his fine-tuning argument which posits that if one of the values were off in our sphere of existence then life wouldn't function. That Earth was fine-tuned for life...
I find it fascinating that the relative sizes and positions of the moon and sun make perfect eclipses possible!

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
@Paranoia Daily

And who are you to tell me what I should be worrying about?

You asked for proof NASA fakes it's media, that proof was provided and you were asked to respond to it. You didn't even bother looking at the provided evidence and end up telling me not to worry about it and to get a life.

....That's quite trollish behaviour your displaying there.
You ain't provided no proof just conspiracy theory and thats not proof but paranoia.....Explain why in the hell NASA would fake a media posts....

Awoken2

Superstar
You ain't provided no proof just conspiracy theory and thats not proof but paranoia.....Explain why in the hell NASA would fake a media posts....
If I do will it take you another 10 months to respond?....I was thinking of taking a holiday in December.

I showed you a video of NASA astronauts being suspended on wires....an idea probably lifted from Thunderbirds.... within a few days of it being posted it was removed from YouTube, as hundreds of others have.

You were obviously not quick enough to view it. Do things a bit quicker.

Managed to find this for you...

It's all a slight of hand and green screens

Hurry, this video will be removed from YouTube in T minus......

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I find it fascinating that the relative sizes and positions of the moon and sun make perfect eclipses possible!
The sun’s diameter is about 400 times larger than that of the moon – and the sun is also about 400 times farther from Earth. So the sun and moon appear nearly the same size as seen from Earth. What are the odds? Astrophysicists have said that if that is a coincidence, it is the biggest coincidence in the galaxy...