Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Haich

Superstar
The trans mouthpiece who was dying to be acknowledged as a Korean man has become a fully fledged Zionist sympathiser. I guess if the fringe groups of society won’t accept you the next best thing to gain notoriety (any press is good press for these camera vultures) and fortune is to become a full time Zionist activist and Israeli propagandist.

Allegedly, 50 of the Nova music festival survivors have committed suicide…evidence pending of course.

The article posted by the deranged Oli London also states that 600,000 Israelis are awaiting some form of counselling or therapy.

Daze

Superstar
Because they understand how transformative this war will be? We aren't players on the geopolitical chessboard to see how, why or what pieces are being moved. I understand that it's a difficult situation for them. The West desperately wants this war but they(Iran) also cannot maintain restraint for forever. The prodding from Israel and it "allies" won't stop until there is retaliation.
I don't think the west wants war. Of course, the war hawks like Graham and Haley do. But with elections coming up, I think the Biden administration would prefer to avoid it because the people have never wanted war.

It's possible the west is afraid of Iran. We've had recruitment problems for a while, and it's only getting worse. We've proven how mighty we are by being absolutely ineffective against Yemen, a country that has been dealing with famine for years. ِAll we have done on that front is disrupt trade for ourselves, making our own products cost more at home because Yemen is now targeting US and UK ships. Has been for months. Our army is like a dinosaur. Our billion dollar battleships can get eaten alive with $10 - 20,000 worth of suicide drones.

There are more issues, but I digress. We are not the superpower we once were. Add to this that the dollar is on life support. Constantly sending billions to Ukraine and Israel requires printing more, only making it weaker. The more dollars in the system, the less valuable it is.

The problem with Iran being a good guy is prophecy says this is where the antichrist will emerge from.

1713310439580.png

source

Isfahan is modern day Iran.

Iran is no savior. In fact, they could be working with Israel and all of it is theater. US does whatever Israel says like a dog on a leash, so count them out. This is what I'm saying, whose telling the truth? Israels not. But does this make everyone else credible?

No, everyone has their own agenda.

Daze

Superstar
This is an age restricted video and can only be watched on youtube.

Here is a browser add-on to bypass that and watch it here.

1713310941516.png

Daze

Superstar
The trans mouthpiece who was dying to be acknowledged as a Korean man has become a fully fledged Zionist sympathiser. I guess if the fringe groups of society won’t accept you the next best thing to gain notoriety (any press is good press for these camera vultures) and fortune is to become a full time Zionist activist and Israeli propagandist.

Allegedly, 50 of the Nova music festival survivors have committed suicide…evidence pending of course.

The article posted by the deranged Oli London also states that 600,000 Israelis are awaiting some form of counselling or therapy.

First time i heard about 50 from the concert committing suicide. But there is a mental health crisis in Israel. Their psychiatric doctors have been overwhelmed for at least 4 months.

600,000 is reasonable when you consider they still have over 7 million people. May God increase their anguish.

Stucky

Star

Stucky

Star
AJ,

Google employees arrested protesting company’s ties with Israeli government

Employees of the tech giant have been arrested after holding sit-in protests in the company’s New York and Sunnyvale, California offices for more than nine hours.
Earlier, we reported that the protesters said they would not leave until Google pulls out of a $1.2bn artificial intelligence and surveillance contract between Israel, Google and Amazon.
Google employees have long spoken out against project “Nimbus”, with Palestinian employees describing “institutionalised bias” within the company.

‘Big Tech is streamlining this genocide against Palestinians’

Earlier we reported on protests by Google staff calling on the company to drop Project Nimbus, a $1.2bn contract with Israel jointly held with Amazon.
Google software engineer Emaan Haseem was one of the demonstrators outside the tech giant’s office in Sunnyvale, California.
“Not only is the lack of transparency concerning, but just the context of this contract taking place. We know the genocide taking place in Gaza is the first AI-powered genocide. So we find that Big Tech is streamlining this genocide against Palestinians,” Haseem said.