Possible Asteroid / Faked Asteroid Disaster on November 2nd

Helioform

Star
By analyzing The Economist's December 2019 edition, some have found that there might be a Project Blue Beam event involving an asteroid hitting the coast of the UK, creating 100m waves. Possible real asteroid drawn in or scalar weapons used to create tsunami. The chaos would help trigger WW3 and Russia would instigate it. I think the thread about Dana's dream by seekinheart mentions Russian troops in the US in November.

I just leave this here in case it happens and people think this is a real asteroid impact and not a contrived event. I know the asteroid mentionned on various astronomy sites coming on November 2nd is way too small to cause anything but NASA lies so we never know.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'll be honest and say I nearly didn't get through the first five minutes of this due to the presenters appearance. I was distracted by his Anton Levay eyebrows, bit like an Adam's family member...but the subject matter obviously interested me so I got over that.

It pretty much concurs perfectly with what I've been trying to warn people of on this forum for the past year or so. We have been programmed for this event on many different levels. I'd be interested in seeing how they concluded that the UK coast would be the target as I feel the US has been earmarked for something similar.

I'll post my pp thread link in the comments section as it pretty much backs up everything that they discussed.

Awoken2

Superstar
By analyzing The Economist's December 2019 edition, some have found that there might be a Project Blue Beam event involving an asteroid hitting the coast of the UK, creating 100m waves. Possible real asteroid drawn in or scalar weapons used to create tsunami. The chaos would help trigger WW3 and Russia would instigate it. I think the thread about Dana's dream by seekinheart mentions Russian troops in the US in November.

I just leave this here in case it happens and people think this is a real asteroid impact and not a contrived event. I know the asteroid mentionned on various astronomy sites coming on November 2nd is way too small to cause anything but NASA lies so we never know.

I'd just thought I'd remind you of a comment you made back in January about my motives for posting about an asteroid event....

That is the problem though, he is sure that these events will occur. Which in turns spreads uncertainty about the future in general. Most of the stuff posted are only interpretations of lyrics that can go in whichever direction the listener wants. There is absolutely no way to know what will happen, you can only go back after an event occurs and cherrypick lyrics that seem to fit the picture.

As for the asteroid, it might happen one day. We just don't know when. The idea that they can or will guide an asteroid to fall on this planet is just stupid though. Nobody on this planet has that kind of technology. Aliens though? Maybe. But who says that this planet isn't protected in some way by other species? You can't assume that just because some artist decided to put some lyrics about a big asteroid falling on Earth, that it is going to happen. And even if that is planned, just what the hell are you going to do? You can't do anything about it. Going mental or crazy is exactly what awoken2 wants you to do, which makes me suspicious of his motives"

You also accused me of spreading something called FUD here...

"Funny how you try to spread FUD (Fear Uncertainty Doubt) with these videos. No other point in analyzing song lyrics and try to predict catastrophes with them. If it happens it happens otherwise it is just a waste of time"

Would the video you posted not fall into the same category as it goes as far to claim the date and location of a fake asteroid event?

Tidal

Star
..some have found that there might be a Project Blue Beam event involving an asteroid hitting the coast of the UK, creating 100m waves.
Has it happened or is it going to happen?
I live 50 yards from the Atlantic in Plymouth UK, but I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment block so hopefully my feet will stay dry..:)

My place is circled-

Helioform

Star
I'd just thought I'd remind you of a comment you made back in January about my motives for posting about an asteroid event....

That is the problem though, he is sure that these events will occur. Which in turns spreads uncertainty about the future in general. Most of the stuff posted are only interpretations of lyrics that can go in whichever direction the listener wants. There is absolutely no way to know what will happen, you can only go back after an event occurs and cherrypick lyrics that seem to fit the picture.

As for the asteroid, it might happen one day. We just don't know when. The idea that they can or will guide an asteroid to fall on this planet is just stupid though. Nobody on this planet has that kind of technology. Aliens though? Maybe. But who says that this planet isn't protected in some way by other species? You can't assume that just because some artist decided to put some lyrics about a big asteroid falling on Earth, that it is going to happen. And even if that is planned, just what the hell are you going to do? You can't do anything about it. Going mental or crazy is exactly what awoken2 wants you to do, which makes me suspicious of his motives"

You also accused me of spreading something called FUD here...

"Funny how you try to spread FUD (Fear Uncertainty Doubt) with these videos. No other point in analyzing song lyrics and try to predict catastrophes with them. If it happens it happens otherwise it is just a waste of time"

Would the video you posted not fall into the same category as it goes as far to claim the date and location of a fake asteroid event?
They based their prediction on The Economist magazine which I think is a better indicator than just song lyrics. But like I said I am not saying this will happen for sure, I just put it here in case it does. Letting more people know might prevent it too.

Helioform

Star
I'll be honest and say I nearly didn't get through the first five minutes of this due to the presenters appearance. I was distracted by his Anton Levay eyebrows, bit like an Adam's family member...but the subject matter obviously interested me so I got over that.
Lol yeah the presenter looks like Dracula but the guests looked very serious.

Tikawanda

Established
No offense, but these asteroid and meteor predictions never amount to anything, which I suppose I should be grateful for but mostly they're just irritating because people basically predict the same thing over and over again about some space rock hitting us that will supposedly kill a bunch of people or cause tsunamis, get proven wrong each time, but then move on to the next approaching asteroid.

The only instances of space rocks having any negative impacts in recent times have been when we don't actually see the rocks ahead of time such as the Chelyabinsk meteor 7 years ago, and even that event didn't lead to widespread disaster; it mostly just broke a lot of windows.

Bent8484

Established

It pretty much concurs perfectly with what I've been trying to warn people of on this forum for the past year or so. We have been programmed for this event on many different levels. I'd be interested in seeing how they concluded that the UK coast would be the target as I feel the US has been earmarked for something similar.

I'll post my pp thread link in the comments section as it pretty much backs up everything that they discussed.
I have a similar problem with people who look like stage magicians.

LittleLady

Established

I see WW3 happening sometime AFTER the election, maybe 2021-2025 for all we know.

Bent8484

Established
No offense, but these asteroid and meteor predictions never amount to anything, which I suppose I should be grateful for but mostly they're just irritating because people basically predict the same thing over and over again about some space rock hitting us that will supposedly kill a bunch of people or cause tsunamis, get proven wrong each time, but then move on to the next approaching asteroid.

The only instances of space rocks having any negative impacts in recent times have been when we don't actually see the rocks ahead of time such as the Chelyabinsk meteor 7 years ago, and even that event didn't lead to widespread disaster; it mostly just broke a lot of windows.
The thing is, if you look at the detection charts for NEOs, you'll notice that in 2020 we've been detecting them a week or more after fly-by. Half the chart is red, which is very unusual compared to past years. I believe the reason for these late detections is that hundreds of observatories have been closed down because of {covid/sabotage/malfunction/excuses}. See my Arecibo thread... now, I thought this might be UFO or secret space program related, but it could very well be to prevent detection of an incoming asteroid.

We're definitely more vulnerable to it than usual, currently.

Karlysymon

Superstar

I rarely watch these kinds of videos but because of @Awoken2's comment on the host's appearance, i decided to take a look. :)

Anyway, these asteroid/meteor bumper stickers have been around, it seems, since 2016
1602016930864.png

1602016954344.png

1602017026543.png

If any of this helps??
1602017343734.png

1602017430877.png

polymoog

Superstar
Anyway, these asteroid/meteor bumper stickers have been around, it seems, since 2016
they have about 3 more cards to play on us:
- a more serious pandemic (ebola?)
- fake alien invasion
- dangerous asteroid

since all of the astronomical information MUST go through the vatican (look it up!), its absolutely possible. claiming that the asteroid is still too far away to see and can only be seen by special telescopes (that their experts can use), people would buy that in a second. theyre still believing in NASA phony fake photos like this:

Helioform

Star
Notice the conditionning here "asteroid to collide with Earth's orbit." At first first when you read that you probably will think that this asteroid will hit Earth but no. It's the second news article I see with the same headline.