Post a Conspiracy Theory.

people nowadays cant distinguish the internet from reality and so whatever they are attached too becomes something they obsess about. other peoples opinions do not matter. society has become such a pointless species it just doesnt even try to be decent so therefore wem as people, do not matter. every other person nowadays has to be the star of something in order to fit in or the main character as its calledl tis my theory. if you want to disagree i dont mind.

screens have become deliberatelt addicting so they can push adverts on society thus tricking people into thinking they need to own a whole product line of exactly the same item that they already own or it tricks people into thinking they need a branded name item that cost them twice as much as non branded or home made just bc society is deluded about branded expensive shit which also becomes useless once the person passes away so why does society have to enable screen addictions, ads and brand endorsements?

ent industry really isnt satanic its just the imagery and themes it uses bc it knows ppl on this forum and varying platforms will obsess with picking apart every small detail it ever does, thus even those who follow theories are brainwashable.

clammertoe

Established
Soviets colluded in the early 1960s to keep Fischer from unseating their World Chess title.

90sWereBetter

Established
I think stupid conspiracy theories like flat earth or shape shifting lizards running the government were created by the elites to discredit more plausible conspiracy theories.
btw Alex Jones imo is similar... he deliberately acts silly so ppl won't take conspiracy theorists seriously

90sWereBetter

Established
ent industry really isnt satanic its just the imagery and themes it uses bc it knows ppl on this forum and varying platforms will obsess with picking apart every small detail it ever does, thus even those who follow theories are brainwashable.
I mean... I think the simpler explanation is to normalize satanism with the general population... does it make more sense that they would target the population at large or that they would focus on distracting a tiny fringe element?

Lalas

Star
I think stupid conspiracy theories like flat earth or shape shifting lizards running the government were created by the elites to discredit more plausible conspiracy theories.
This applies only to theories were created by the elites to discredit more plausible conspiracy theories.

For example, the absolutely moronic theory that the two supposedly warring blocs aspire to two fundamentally different societal models for the near future is the most widespread and has the largest share of trust among people who oppose the elites' agendas. This is fed most abundantly and continuously. The parties and rules are clearly stated and people are provided with the best conditions to experience their fighting dreams in the digital world. They do not want to look at the obvious open facts and make a real conclusion, because this will disturb the comfort of the fairy tale in which they live and share with many like-minded people.

Compared to this, lizards are simply an untested "on scales" theory.

90sWereBetter

Established
This applies only to theories were created by the elites to discredit more plausible conspiracy theories.

For example, the absolutely moronic theory that the two supposedly warring blocs aspire to two fundamentally different societal models for the near future is the most widespread and has the largest share of trust among people who oppose the elites' agendas. This is fed most abundantly and continuously. The parties and rules are clearly stated and people are provided with the best conditions to experience their fighting dreams in the digital world. They do not want to look at the obvious open facts and make a real conclusion, because this will disturb the comfort of the fairy tale in which they live and share with many like-minded people.

Compared to this, lizards are simply an untested "on scales" theory.
this is like... the key conspiracy theory or one of the most essential... our whole perception of current events or a lot of it hinges on our stance here... the mistaken view that the two are not secretly on the same team pushes us into being coalesced with all sorts of fake opposition

i think its pointless choosing what we have to believe in when we pass on no one gonna care what we believed in or didnt believe in. literally not a soul would bother asking if we had believed in such and such a theory. thats muh theory if u can call it that rofl

Lalas

Star
I don't know if cold war was real, but I believe it's over and hasn't started new nor is it about to start a new one. The sanctions have simply perfectly accelerated Russia's transition to a "new technological order" (the sixth) (which is, repeatedly stated by Putin, before the "war", and especially during the "pandemic", Russia's number one goal) , which is the basis of the fourth industry revolution, which, based on shocking for the overwhelming majority biodigital converging technologies (it is therefore doomed to be rejected by the vast majority under normal conditions), and can only be implemented "in response" to "major challenges" such as "pandemics, "wars" and the "sanctions environment", the "climate crisis" and the like.
(Riley did not and will never say this little secretabout "war" and sanctions. "Why not" is an interesting question...)

90sWereBetter

Established
I just want to come out and say this. Is the elite literally deliberately turning everyone against the Zionist state? I personally believe the Zionist state should be abolished and has no right to exist and Palestinians have every right to fight the Zionist state and Muslim armies should dismantle it by force. I support one hundred percent the Palestinian resistance.

But how does extreme right ethnonationalist fascism jewish naziism... how does this square with the sjw diversity agenda??? how does judeo-naziism square with one world globalism??

my theory personally is that both zionist and anti-zionist factions (not all) are being run bu the elite... I myself am anti-zionist... but why for example does the un do some stuff that isn't good for zionism....

so there is a massive controlled opposition to zionism that is being propped up as well of course as zionism itself....

for this reason I don't cheer for example South Africa.... South Africa gov is communist/communistish.... communist forces are talking this big talk against communism... Colombia gov, Cuba gov, Venezuela, etc. and so in this way the non-Muslim world is corralled into supporting communist forces..... and then the Muslim world is corralled into supporting shi'ism

90sWereBetter

Established
I don't know if cold war was real, but I believe it's over and hasn't started new nor is it about to start a new one. The sanctions have simply perfectly accelerated Russia's transition to a "new technological order" (the sixth) (which is, repeatedly stated by Putin, before the "war", and especially during the "pandemic", Russia's number one goal) , which is the basis of the fourth industry revolution, which, based on shocking for the overwhelming majority biodigital converging technologies (it is therefore doomed to be rejected by the vast majority under normal conditions), and can only be implemented "in response" to "major challenges" such as "pandemics, "wars" and the "sanctions environment", the "climate crisis" and the like.
(Riley did not and will never say this little secretabout "war" and sanctions. "Why not" is an interesting question...)
so there's way more to get into it sounds like but I would just want to say... so maybe Riley is a controlled opp.... I for sure do NOT like his budy Rolo... I seriously hate that guy... I refuse to pay him money to read his website.... we want to read about Russia, this guys lures you in then bombards you with anti-religious propaganda...

always it's this vast anti-religious agenda...

the schools... the tv... the movies... the music... the politics.... the modern social norms... it's all designed to make us less religious and bring us towards Satan... the freemasons hate religion and want to eliminate religion... then Rolo just happens to push the same agenda... coincidence? I have no idea but I don't like him