Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
When you put the words of a song together with certain images it often discloses the magik of the music industry.

A lot of artists will utilise videos by proxy. This is allowing "independent" producers to make videos for certain artists. The independent is not linked to the record label, this allows the record label to disassociate itself from the content/message.

Now with copyright laws being extremely stringent, especially on social media platforms, an independent video producer would not be able to make a video for song who's commercial rights were protected by the record label unless either the artist or the record label waived it's copyright protection.

If this wasn't the case you would have all sorts of whacky videos played over commercially successful music, and that is just not allowed to happen.

But you will find there are certain artists who appear not to play by these rules.

Here are two, the first example is by Depeche Mode. Masonic messaging at it's very best...or worst...depends on which way you look at it I suppose.

And second we have Mr McCartney. One song, three images.

Magicians hands, devil horns and a Phoenix rising from the flames.....hmmmm

Last edited:

B_JMNN

Established
I can't screen shot a pic. LiveNation posted on FaceBook about Childish Gambino, it reads "It's not a concert. It's church."

I don't know I found that interesting.

X7fifteen4

Hello everyone, I've just joined today and have not yet had the time to look through all the threads but I have been doing my own work looking at predictive programming in the music industry.
I now have a very strong belief that recent staged events such as Vegas and Grenfell Tower were foreshadowed by Artists such as Plan B and Labrinth, Dua Lipa and Sean Paul.
What I have also become aware of is current programming is now indicating another major false flag.
I would appreciate anybody's feedback on my findings.
This thread is over 11 pages long and it does at times go off at a tangent so apologies for that but I really do feel this topic needs further scrutiny.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1502p150-predictive-programming-and-the-music-industry#13485

X7fifteen4

Does nobody find this perhaps a little bit sinister from a predictive programming point of view?

The relevant part is between 24 secs to 32 secs.

Bear in mind that alleged shooter Steven Paddock was reported to have had a number 13 tatooed on his neck and also the room he allegedly shot from was right in the frame when that line was sung.

If that isn't predictive programming then I don't know what is.

Ludicrous "Vices" released 4 or 5 days after Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting. Pay attention at 3:00 and onwards.

[/QUOTE]

Awoken2

Superstar
Ludicrous "Vices" released 4 or 5 days after Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting. Pay attention at 3:00 and onwards.

[/QUOTE]

Well it's definitely shot at the Mandalay Bay (no pun intended). It could be construed as a little sinister when he sings "worry about your own f##king life" with the Masonic Obelisk in the background then you have lot's of "bodies" lying around everywhere.

They do love to mock us. Thanks for contributing.

X7fifteen4

Well it's definitely shot at the Mandalay Bay (no pun intended). It could be construed as a little sinister when he sings "worry about your own f##king life" with the Masonic Obelisk in the background then you have lot's of "bodies" lying around everywhere.

They do love to mock us. Thanks for contributing.[/QUOTE]
It's not even words for me. It's the symbolism. Video released 4 days after crisis? Surely they filmed just before 10/1. If not, then just remember the lockdown at Mandalay Bay right after. Who could film hours after a massacre mocking the angles unless it was some privy, sick mutha suckaz?

Dalit

Star
See Soros rent boy Bono spew his filth at a French concert...His ego is now fully out of control.

Not that I like this about Bono, but glad you see the truth about him. I grew up thinking U2 was Christian and realizing as an adult that they just live like rock stars. Things that tipped me off were Bono saying "f---ing brilliant" while receiving an award, him dry humping a woman in the audience of SNL, and well, this. Sting has a fascination with Mephisto, too.

Awoken2

Superstar
How do you put fire into millions of people's minds?..... easy.

"And I won't feel it
Even when I'm burstin' into flames"

"This burning house, there's nothing left
It's smoking, we both know it"

"That Arizona sky burning in your eyes
You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire"

Awoken2

Superstar
How do you put fire into millions of people's minds?..... easy.

"And I won't feel it
Even when I'm burstin' into flames"

"This burning house, there's nothing left
It's smoking, we both know it"

"That Arizona sky burning in your eyes
You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire"

Familiarity, in this instance, breeds consent. These common themes are not coincidental.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Jonny Cash was a Free mason. Can you see how they operate now? In plain sight.

And before you read this bear in mind Danzig have featured in this thread already (Vegas shooting)

https://www.propheciesofrevelation.org/music_industry8.html
Wow, was he the whole time? Because he was very against the grain initially. He wasnt even truly accepted by the Nashville crowd until later in his career. He was Nashville through-and-through in some respects, but still an outsider in others. Had no idea Cash was a FM...... The guy whom gave us these.....

Awoken2

Superstar
Wow, was he the whole time? Because he was very against the grain initially. He wasnt even truly accepted by the Nashville crowd until later in his career. He was Nashville through-and-through in some respects, but still an outsider in others. Had no idea Cash was a FM...... The guy whom gave us these.....
Yes, I've posted a nice photo of him somewhere sporting a freemason signet ring...Will try and find it.