Putin officially threatens Nuclear War

justjess

Superstar
Ukraine has banned men from 18-60 from leaving the country in an attempt to force them to fight and die to uphold the US puppet state.

What a "free" country. Who wouldn't want to be forced to fight for that country.

If the Ukrainians want so badly to be "free from Russia" you wouldn't have to force them to fight.
some people just don’t want to fight at all.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Ukraine has banned men from 18-60 from leaving the country in an attempt to force them to fight and die to uphold the US puppet state.

What a "free" country. Who wouldn't want to be forced to fight for that country.

If the Ukrainians want so badly to be "free from Russia" you wouldn't have to force them to fight.
The same thing happened in the separatist regions before the invasion and the majority of the Russian army is conscripted.

Here’s Putin doing indiscriminate bombing of a major urban city.

and obviously people are willing to fight like these men who accepted death before surrender

The Steele dossier is still fake it's been shown to be made up by people working for Hilary Clinton's campaign to try to discredit Trump.

Why would they make this up if there was already proof that Trump colluded with Russia? Why trust Mueller for his claims that Russia interfered with the election when the FBI investigated Trump solely based on the Dossier? Why trust these intelligence agencies at all?

And Trump has business relations in Russia like I said. There is no doubt he has been influenced but there was no evidence of collusion here.
The Steele dossier is not "fake"

It's just that SOME of the claims in it are not substantiated.

The main claim that Russia preferred Trump ansd worked to get him elected was corroborated by other sources and intelligence agencies.

They also confirmed the Steele dossiers accusations that Trump and Co. Met many times with high level Russian officials.

The "Steele Dossier" played no significant role in the Trump Russia investigation or the Mueller report. It's a right wing and Russian shill distraction.

The fact that damn near the entire Trump org obstructed the entire investigation proves they were hiding what they did.

of course it is. but let’s not act like not wanting to physically fight and possibly die means they are okay with russia taking their country. or that ukraine is the only country that conscripts people. pretty much any country under direct invasion would do the same.
It's not good what is happening but let's not act like this is all on Putin.

I refuse to break this conflict down to "Putin BAD"

The US created this whole situation, you can't deny that.

Ukraine is just a pawn caught in the middle.

justjess

Superstar
It's not good what is happening but let's not act like this is all on Putin.

I refuse to break this conflict down to "Putin BAD"

The US created this whole situation, you can't deny that.

Ukraine is just a pawn caught in the middle.
ukraine has been passed around and living under atleast a dozen other countries/empires rule since the beginning of time. split up and passed around and fighting for that entire stretch for its independence. so yeah.. i can deny that this is in the united states. it’s not.

they voted when the ussr split up for independence. that’s what they wanted. they are free to join any alliance they want as an independent nation. russia doesn’t own them. and even when it did it was mostly unwillingly.

i’m not all about a russian boogie man here but unfortunately PUTIN BAD is kinda the only rational take on this.

are you really just going to erase the US involvement in all this and revert to "Russia bad" "China bad" ?

seriously what business does the US have trying to influence Ukraine ?
By taking USofA & especially UKofGB&NI out of the picture, one (tries to) take the 9/11, 7/7, the JFK assassination, Lady Di's demise, the war on Islam, the bombing and levelling of the middle East, masonic/jesuit doctrine and influence, Georgia Guidestones', the pLandemic, the very reason for this website that we are engaged in conversation here, et. al. out of the picture.
It is quite convenient to do this, but IMO it is the elephant in the room that very few individuals can see.

All of the elites are in the same club, and we commoners / peasants aren't in it.

Last edited:
Not sure why you think you need to add that. As far as I know soldiers are not 'the people in power'.
Indeed.

I am sorry. I reckon my text/post didn't elucidate enough?

I had put 'common people', 'harmless civilians' in bold (from your text) ...and added the 'enlisted men/women' too.

When bulls fight (or in planet's/humanity's context--> pretend to fight) it is the grass that gets trampled.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
There is no Putin Mutin! Only Global Rothsields who hiding in their bases. These puppets are celebrites even if they are exists at all.

FMWaTlvWYAIi45Q.jpeg

Found this one on twitter!
(Albeit do not wish to spread panaroia! I know that is exactly what I may be doing though! But it is silly to rule out anything at this pace, no?)

Then there was this as well, that I remember from 2012 :-

At timestamp 00:50 the connectivity suddenly goes out (like a flash).

Maybe it is all merely a speculation?