Veteran
no country these evils took are ever
getting an apology,have to remember
We're not allowed to question them at all

even if they've committed crimes like We
Know they have,they can't be held accountable
no matter what the crime are as far as the "royals"
go there is no crime as they have immunity

He is a bit late to protest ...i think british already banned slavery quite along time ago and were one of the firsts to do it.
Slavery was rampant in africa way before white people reached there and probably still would be if they never had.
Guys lake Tippu Tip would probably still exist.
"Tippu Tip traded in slaves for Zanzibar's clove plantations. As part of the large and lucrative trade, he led many trading expeditions into Central Africa, constructing profitable trading posts deep into the Congo Basin region and this becoming the most well-known slave trader in Africa, supplying much of the world with black slaves. "

redqueen

Superstar
@FilthPig
it's not about it being banned or abolished in
view of the publics eye,We Know that it's never
ended it's hiding everywhere

apology is to have them finally take accountability
for the atrocities they've done there,the cost to the
Peoples they robbed of everything including life,they
tried to break them a broken people is an easier to
control people

thats generations that had to live with the scars of
that in their lives before Ya get so many generations
later and all Your told is stories as there is no other
way to Know

marker 1:10
Ya will probably have to slow it down to the
.25 on rumble

the video shows what looks like a nomed eating
a girl above the heads of everyone,almost looks like
it's sucking the light out of her more than actually eating
as there is no blood as far as I can See,reminded me of
dr sleep the way it looks

at the marker it looks like a snake comes down which is
why I'm posting to See if it's just me and my old eyes
or if anyone else Sees it too

I have to try finding a better copy as this ones hard to
make things out

Last edited:
Apparently the man was trying to peek under the flag? To verify who's body it is?
The man believes the queen is not dead, is now headed for mental institution. Probably saner than most people.

I wonder how much more there is to this story.
A man who tried to grab the flag draped over the Queen's coffin as she lay in state did not believe she was dead, a court has heard.
The prosecution claims Muhammad Khan wanted to look in the coffin to "check for himself" the Queen was there.
Mr Khan, 28, also allegedly planned to go to royal residences to "try to make contact" with the monarch.
He was granted bail on condition he remains in a mental health hospital until his next court hearing.
Doctors assessed Mr Khan as not fit to take part in proceedings at Westminster Magistrates' Court, where he appeared charged with two offences under the Public Order Act.

'To try to speak to the Queen'
The court heard he was suffering from delusions and the judge told him: "At the time when you were in Westminster you didn't accept that the Queen was dead and that was the reason you were moving towards the coffin to satisfy yourself that she was."

He added: "He is delusional still and thinks the Queen is not dead, thinks King Charles has something to do with it and may go to Windsor Castle to pay his respects, but also because he still thinks she is alive."
Prosecution lawyer Luke Staton, told the court Mr Khan had reached Westminster Hall when he was seen by officers to approach the coffin.
"He stepped off the carpet in the direction of the catafalque, then grabbed hold of the Royal Standard flag draped over the coffin with both of his hands," Mr Staton said.
The court heard Mr Khan was quickly detained, arrested and interviewed by police.
"The defendant did express the idea that the Queen is not dead and that he approached the coffin because he wanted to check for himself," said Mr Staton.
"He did say, prior to the state funeral, he was planning on going to the funeral.

"He planned to write to the Royal Family and if they did not reply he planned to go to Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and Balmoral to try to speak to the Queen."
The court heard Mr Khan said if he was unsuccessful that he "would have to trespass in order to try and make contact", and when asked how many times he would try, replied: "As long as I'm living."