QUEEN ELIZABETH IS ANNOUNCED DEAD!

Awoken2

Superstar
, out of nowhere i thought about that movie and now you mention that it was screened yesterday.
Just whilst the thought is in my head I also remember, quite vividly, that they aired the movie The Hangover the night before the Las Vegas shooting here in the UK. I posted about in my pp thread. Just a gentle reminder for you, they show you the room the alleged shooter used and also that infamous line by Danzig.....he had a number thirteen tatooed on his neck

....OK, back to my TV listings

Awoken2

Superstar
OK, it was on the Great Movies channel last night starting at 9pm. I have taken a photo of my TV screen as evidence but shall try and find a link

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I read about Bieber cancelling his world tour but didn't think much about it except his vaxx issues. Also there are alot of October deadlines (i will edit this post for examples a little later).
Shadoe Davis mentions the cancellations here at 52:25. I noticed SGT Report mentioned recently as well.

redqueen

Superstar
posted a videoed list somewhere around
here but couldn't find it

mostly under the guise of health issues which
isn't strange too much eh

this is the same video I shared a little longer
with some more info added as to why some
are cancelling

Karlysymon

Superstar
Screenshot of my TV guide is the best I can do

View attachment 81180
I
Awww! You went to so much trouble! I believed you :) already it's just that it was incredible when you said it. And yes, your comment reminded me of that other comment you made years ago...i just vaguely remembered it in reference to a comet?? But i see now that it was about the Vegas shooting.

Do you really think that the higher echelons of power would be brazen enough to pull of a London has Fallen scenario? It's not just the political puppets who will be in attendance but also members of other royal families like the Japanese emperor. It's important to note that the Dutch King and sidekick dutch prime minister Rutte were both in attendance at that Bilderberg meeting. So my guess is that the relevant political puppets would have body doubles at the funeral, if there is a scheduled mass slaughter. The whole thing would be televised for maximum shock & awe and being a monday, MSM would have a field day for the rest of the year.

Ofcourse, overnight in the UK, checkpoints....umm lockdowns...sorry, digital IDS...the entire infrastructure would roll out in one fell swoop and other puppets on the continent would follow suit. These are afew political puppets present at the Bilderberg meeting when COG was discussed so i guess they would be the ones to pass for "survivors".
Finnish PM (Sanna Marin), Canadian deputy PM (Freeland), the Dutch King and PM, the Director General of the French armed forces, Michael Gove and 5 others.

this is the same video I shared a little longer
with some more info added as to why some
are cancelling

That certainly raises eyebrows

Awoken2

Superstar
Do you really think that the higher echelons of power would be brazen enough to pull of a London has Fallen scenario? It's not just the political puppets who will be in attendance but also members of other royal families like the Japanese emperor. It's important to note that the Dutch King and sidekick dutch prime minister Rutte were both in attendance at that Bilderberg meeting. So my guess is that the relevant political puppets would have body doubles at the funeral, if there is a scheduled mass slaughter. The whole thing would be televised for maximum shock & awe and being a monday, MSM would have a field day for the rest of the year.
Well it certainly would be a grand stage Karly, with cameras sending pictures all around the world. I don't think the brazenness of these people have any limits after observing events such as 9/11 and Vegas.

We know it's coming, we know because they have informed us. We just don't know when.

There is a huge security operation being rolled out tomorrow, over 10,000 police, if media reports are to be believed. This seems to be a lot of police to help console crowds of compliant, grieving citizens.

We are also aware that during past "events" drills involving security services going live is a common thing. 7/7 bombings being the best example.

But time will tell soon enough I guess.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well it certainly would be a grand stage Karly, with cameras sending pictures all around the world. I don't think the brazenness of these people have any limits after observing events such as 9/11 and Vegas.

We know it's coming, we know because they have informed us. We just don't know when.

There is a huge security operation being rolled out tomorrow, over 10,000 police, if media reports are to be believed. This seems to be a lot of police to help console crowds of compliant, grieving citizens.

We are also aware that during past "events" drills involving security services going live is a common thing. 7/7 bombings being the best example.

But time will tell soon enough I guess.
Stay safe and away from the crowds!! We can't have you caught up in a 2016 movie going live :D

Nothing in the Guardian article rang alarm bells/ticked off anything in my mind, so as a side note, i'll just add that the GCHQ director was also present at Bilderberg. I did a quick search to see if i could find any juicy tidbits in regard to the funeral preparations but nothing came up.
1663511599167.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Or a 2018 movie even.

....showing right now

View attachment 81261

(Gulps nervously)
That's crazy! And iam starting to think that maybe this 24th Sept date is a red herring. You may have seen these, as i posted them in my Green threads. Anyway, don't worry. It's a big event that can be exploited, so prepare for the worst and hope for the best :)

Man arrested for attempting to grab Queen’s coffin

Has anyone got a better video of the incident?
I dont have a good video but here's an article. Apparently the man was trying to peek under the flag? To verify who's body it is?

The somber ceremony of Queen Elizabeth’s lying in state was shattered Friday night when a man left the long line of mourners filing through Westminster Hall and rushed the casket.

Police quickly tackled the man and dragged him away, according to the Daily Mirror.

The U.K. Guardian identified the man as Muhammad Khan, 28.

A woman identified as Tracey Holland was in line to view the coffin with her niece when she saw the incident unfold, according to Sky News.

“Some person decided they were going to push my [7-year-old niece] out the way, run up to the coffin, lift up the standard and try to do I don’t know what,” she said.

According to The Sun, mourners at first were uncertain what the fuss was all about.

“We thought someone had fainted and then we heard someone shriek,” one witness said.

Someone got up to the coffin, grabbed the flag and pulled it upwards. They picked up the bottom and wafted it, almost to see what was underneath. It happened so fast.”
This tweet has the video but i couldn't make out much of anything

redqueen

Superstar
what do Y'all think was it a mistake or a
slip of the tongue spilling something they
weren't supposed to say

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
no country these evils took are ever
getting an apology,have to remember
We're not allowed to question them at all