Quotes

DesertRose

Superstar
“Allah will support the just state even if it is led by unbelievers, but Allah will not support the oppressive state even if it is led by believers”

“The sincere hearts and the pious supplications are soldiers which can never be defeated”

“The one who is [truly] imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allah and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him.”

“This whole religion revolves around knowing the truth and acting by it, and action must be accompanied by patience.”

“Avoiding the temptation to sin and being patient upon that, is greater than being patient whilst being afflicted with trials.”

“You should not look at what the person used to do, rather you should look at what kind of person they are today. The one who gets bogged down about people's pasts is just like Iblees (satan)who said to Allaah, You created me from fire and you created him(Adam peace be upon him) from clay.”

“What can you do with me? My jannah is in my heart! If you take me to jail, I will make zikr (remembrance and praise) of Allah. If you exile me out of my land, I will make takaffur (Meditate over sins). If you execute me, I would be a shaheed (Martyr). What can you do with me? Because I am not limited to this dunya (this worldly life). I am living for al-akhira (The hereafter)!”

-- Ibn Taymiyyah

(The intentions and plans of the evil ones are irrelevant that is because they are not in control He, The Most High, is.)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The difference between materialists and spiritualists.
Materialists try to exert their efforts to seek a paradise in this world.
Spiritualists are exerting their efforts to seek paradise in the afterlife.
Appealing to morality is lost on many materialists.
moral appeals are for the most part pointless to them.
In the same way, worldly appeals are for the most part pointless to us.
the above ideas are being paraphrased from Br. Shahid Bolsen

Zakat

Star
Quote by Rene Descartes:

Sense perception is sense deception.

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
The internet is a wonderful, wonderful place.

Mecca
Ex-vigilant citizen member
FRxKniKVkAAezEO.jpeg

Zakat

Star
@Red Sky at Morning
Albert Einstein allegedly stated that "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

Co-incidence, if traced far enough back, becomes inevitable.
Carl Gustav Jung, by New Delhi

AE and CGJ meet ABD
AE and CGJ say, "Darn", in unison.
- @anonymous126

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
"The reality is that the Zionist project, being violent, aggressive, and secular, is formidable in its potency.
Its power can only be drained by mobilizing the resources of the entire Muslim nation.
In addition, the resources in question are not merely of a military nature; they extend also to worlds as disparate as thought art and economics. They are also, and pre-eminently, spiritual: demanding a return to the principles of renunciation, repentance, piety, reliance on God, yearning for the ultimate meeting with Him, the spirit of Islamic fraternity, selflessness, and the certainty that the final victory shall go to God and the believers.
No project undertaken on this tremendous scale can be 'regional,' or 'Palestinian,' or Arab.'
It is far broader. It represents nothing less than a struggle which is at once cultural, Islamic, and humanitarian,
We must, therefore, light the fires of longing, resistance, and sacrifice everywhere on earth.
For Palestine will not be retrieved until there is war against oppression in all its forms throughout the world."
Rachid Al-Ghannouchi,

BaleMaster

Rookie
"All men die. Not all men live." Ancestor Sir Walter Scott

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm fresh out of bubblegum." Roddy Piper, They Live

"The way I see it, you're in charge of two things here.. Jack and shit. And Jack just left town." Army of Darkness, Ash Williams

"Rage is a sign of nothing but immaturity. The power of any faith comes not from its coercion of critics and dissenters. It comes from the moral integrity and the intellectual strength of its believers."

- Mustafa Akyol